#21 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Starter

• 5,134 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted July 08, 2015 - 09:46 AM

Yea I never was into minecraft even though I do understand the fascination and popularity of it. I think I am the only person in the world that never like minecraft and got bored after 1 hour of playing it.

Never liked it either. Then again I wasn't a big lego kid, and I feel like it is just the virtual way to play legos lol

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#22 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater #1 Raider hater

• 3,760 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted July 08, 2015 - 01:27 PM

Never liked it either. Then again I wasn't a big lego kid, and I feel like it is just the virtual way to play legos lol

I'm a lego guy when I was kid. Heck I enjoyed playing those lego video games. Minecraft to me seem so hipster for some reason hehe.  First time I heard of it and saw it I was like "are you kidding me?." Obviously people don't like the game for its graphics hehe. There is a lot that I don't like about minecraft and I can list all of them in detail. I actually think I can enjoy this No Man Sky game. I found out there is some what a goal in the game. The goal is to go to the center of the universe. Obviously you don't have to and you can just explore. Atleast this game have some point to it. Minecraft well....

Edited by epicwolf, July 08, 2015 - 01:27 PM.

#23 DTIII™

DTIII™

"I am one with the force, the force is with me."

• 5,738 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Julius, D'Angelo & Jordan

Posted July 22, 2016 - 09:27 AM

EyMlHkX.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users