Photo

Niner Empire - we deserve our own thread.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater #1 Raider hater

• 3,758 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted August 07, 2014 - 05:59 AM

I assumed majority of you guys are Raider fans and not many true niner fans in So Cal.  So I want to make a thread dedicated to my favorite NFL team since I was 5 years old. I know there are already a thread about the niners but this to me is a real thread for all niner. Its not a question thread to see who is a niner fan. Its a thread for the fans of the 49ers, one of the great dynasties in the NFL that nobody really talks about. They talk about the Cowboys and the Steelers and even the Patriots but we won 5 superbowl and for some reason we get no respect in the national media for that.  Its an empire my friend. NOT a nation like most sports team tend to name themselves.  We are the only real empire in all of sports.  Asked any true Niner fans out there. If you say "NIner Nation" it shows you not a true fan.   We all know its an Empire and I hope I can find a few Niner fans on this board.  I doubt i would but I just hope.   To keep this thread happenin I will constantly post updates and pics and such so people can know whats going on with the Niners.  I do follow the team religiously and know almost everything that is going on with the team.  

Edited by epicwolf, August 07, 2014 - 06:02 AM.

• Yaboy likes this

#2 RobBlake

RobBlake

Starter

• 4,377 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, Fisher, Magic

Posted August 07, 2014 - 12:57 PM

we in this!!

ap1.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users