Posted Image

#4 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater #1 Raider hater

• 3,754 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted June 11, 2014 - 09:25 AM

This thread is so early. My prediction this wont come out until Fall or Winter of 2015.  I have to say the graphics are simply amazing. Uncharted tend to have great graphics anyway. Im sure they will push the PS4 to the fullest. Even make the  PC gamer jealous a little.

#5 JGuez

JGuez

All-Star

• 5,873 posts

Posted June 11, 2014 - 12:07 PM

played and beat the first 3...will probably do the same here

Same except I wont probably. I will FOR SURE do the same lol.

Uncharted series is one of my favorites.

This thread is so early. My prediction this wont come out until Fall or Winter of 2015.  

Not much of a prediction considering they've confirmed its a 2015 release....

Edited by JGuez, June 11, 2014 - 12:08 PM.

#6 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 12,573 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted June 11, 2014 - 01:42 PM

Same except I wont probably. I will FOR SURE do the same lol.

Uncharted series is one of my favorites.

Not much of a prediction considering they've confirmed its a 2015 release....

only thing holding me back is that i'm not sure that i'll get a PS4 because i never play my PS3...we'll see though

Posted Image

#7 JGuez

JGuez

All-Star

• 5,873 posts

Posted June 11, 2014 - 04:41 PM

only thing holding me back is that i'm not sure that i'll get a PS4 because i never play my PS3...we'll see though

You got over a year really, not a rush. Perhaps there will be a bundle with this game by then and there will definitely be a lot more incentive with other games to own it.

Edited by JGuez, June 11, 2014 - 04:41 PM.

#8 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 12,573 posts

Posted June 11, 2014 - 04:55 PM

yea, i got my ps3 with an uncharted 3 bundle actually...haha, would only be appropriate

Posted Image

#9 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Starter

• 5,090 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted June 16, 2014 - 03:33 PM

Can't wait for it, gonna be a great experience if it follows in the footsteps of the other uncharted games. There is no reason to think it wont.

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#10 epicwolf

epicwolf

• 3,754 posts

Posted June 19, 2014 - 09:34 AM

Can't wait for it, gonna be a great experience if it follows in the footsteps of the other uncharted games. There is no reason to think it wont.

The directer and the girl who wrote the story and basicly created uncharted left naughty dog.  So don't expect it to be the same like previous uncharted games.  I just hope it will be better. 

#11 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Starter

• 5,090 posts

Posted June 20, 2014 - 05:14 PM

The directer and the girl who wrote the story and basicly created uncharted left naughty dog.  So don't expect it to be the same like previous uncharted games.  I just hope it will be better. 

The hardest thing to find is a winning formula, they just have to recreate it at this point. Not worried about the direction of this game at all.

#12 Bjork

Bjork

Sugg

• 1,588 posts
  • Name:James
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:bean

Posted December 06, 2014 - 12:38 PM

• ace™ likes this

#13 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Starter

• 5,090 posts

Posted December 06, 2014 - 01:01 PM

^^ Was watching it on the stream and it looks good. I mean uncharted already had a winning recipe or at least for me it does. Building off of it and adding in a few more things don't see why I wouldn't really like the game.

• ace™ and JGuez like this

#14 ace™

ace™

Most Interesting

• 10,772 posts
  • Name:Jorge Negrete
  • Fan Since:1997

Posted December 06, 2014 - 01:09 PM

That was awesome. Same basic Uncharted game play we all know and love with some tweaks and improvements here and there. One of those if it ain't broke, don't fix it type of games.

Visuals looking gorgeous as usual. Expect this to fully maximize the PS4'S horsepower. I'm expecting 1080p and 60 frames per second.

Noticed that Drake looked a bit more realistic and human as well, less cartoony if that makes any sense.

Can't wait for this.
  • JGuez and PhillyLaker24 like this

#15 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Starter

• 5,090 posts

Posted December 06, 2014 - 01:17 PM

^^^ I know exactly what you mean about less cartoony. Surprisingly the game that has conveyed the most human looking models was Cod AW. Never thought I would say this but that actually had the best graphics in terms of human models I have seen. Pretty crazy it was a COD game that got human models to look so damn good.

Naughty dog has given us no reason to doubt them with there recent list of games being so stellar. Looks like they wont disappoint with the new Uncharted.

Some one help me out is this suppose to be Drake's last adventure? I mean its called a thief's end but does that have more to do with the treasure he is going after or the fact the series is coming to a close? Each installment has gotten better and I wonder if they want to wrap up this franchise to make something else. They did a fantastic job with the last of us but I don't really think there is any room there to build off that name being how it ended. I suppose you could force a way back into that world and what not, but I would hope they wouldn't try to cling to that universe so much, to me the zombie type of games are starting to become so damn cliche at this point. Hopefully they have a few other project ideas up their sleeves because this studio does an amazing job putting story, gameplay, and visuals together like few have done before.

I missed out on playing uncharted 1 and 2 from start to beginning since I never had a ps3, but got to play uncharted 3 in college because one of my roommates had it. (Same for last of us) One of the many reasons I made the switch to PS4.

Edited by PhillyLaker24, December 06, 2014 - 01:19 PM.

#16 ace™

ace™

Most Interesting

• 10,772 posts
  • Name:Jorge Negrete
  • Fan Since:1997

Posted December 06, 2014 - 01:35 PM

From the Advanced Warfare videos i've seen, yes. Character models look great. Kevin Spacey looked like some live action [expletive] lol. Pretty sure they look even better playing the actual game yourself.

Haven't played too many PS4 games, but in the BF4 campaign the character models were very life like too. Impressive to say the least. Hanna(asian chick) and the black dude made me go like wow, so this is next gen huh? Lol.

And i'm hoping this isn't it for Uncharted. I was thinking the same thing about the tittle, but Nathan isn't a thief, so this "end" can't be his.

If they were able to squeeze like 10 good games out of Tomb Raider over 3 generations of consoles, Naughty Dog could easily do at least 2 more quality Uncharted tittles. Idk, maybe re-boot it down the line if anything. But with their storytelling, characters, and ability to make visually stunning games there's no reason to believe they won't keep making them if we keep buying and showing our support.

Oh and Naughty Dog is working on another project that's new and unrelated to any of their previous tittles. Very little is known though.

Edited by ace™, December 06, 2014 - 01:37 PM.

• PhillyLaker24 likes this

#17 JGuez

JGuez

All-Star

• 5,873 posts

Posted December 06, 2014 - 04:13 PM

Wow is all I can say.

Cannot wait to play!

#18 DTIII™

DTIII™

"I am one with the force, the force is with me."

• 5,609 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Julius, D'Angelo & Jordan

Posted December 06, 2014 - 07:09 PM

I wish Naughty Dog would revive 1313.

EyMlHkX.jpg

#19 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 12,573 posts

Posted December 07, 2014 - 09:01 AM

damn looks good...

looking more and more like i'll be getting a PS4 next year

Posted Image

#20 epicwolf

epicwolf

• 3,754 posts

Posted December 08, 2014 - 05:54 AM

I saw the playstation experienced on youtube and the gameplay of this game.  One of the best looking and best gameplay game i have ever seen. I don't know why people wont buy a PS4 just to play this game. You don't even need to play the previous uncharted games to appreciate how amazing this game is.  I wish it can come sooner than the end of 2015.   It has to win every award im sure like the Last Of Us did.  Even xbox fan boy will be like "hmm, i might come over to the dark side after all."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users