Photo

Brandon Howard: "I love you"

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Majesty

Majesty

Luol Deng's cousin is awesome. Thanks for the pizza!!

• Gameday
  • 54,370 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted April 04, 2014 - 12:56 AM

B. Howard: "I love you" 

By now ya'll probably know who B. Howard is.  He's allegedly Michael Jackson's secret son.  

1hayl0.jpg

rmtico.jpg

Whatever the case may be or what not the family is hush hush about it and isn't gonna reveal what's true and neither is he.  You'll get more of an answer with Akon whom was close with him and MJ and says he thinks he's Michael's son or Questlove(whom toured/tours with him) when asked 3 years ago why Brandon Howard sounds like MJ so much responded with "Because blood's thicker than mud." So obviously.. it's the worst kept secret in the music industry.  

So I decided to focus on his music and check out one of his songs(other than Dance Floor).  In my opinion he has a LOT of raw talent and potential, and after listening to this one("I Love You") I think HE.. really needs to stick with this R&B sound he's working with here and perfect that.  It sounds like one of those mid 90s jams.   That's his best bet imo to keep from being compared to his father and put up on that pedestal which he doesn't want.  So if that's the case, he should keep it with the R&B, but in some instances(as you can hear here) he's gonna sound like MJ regardless, it's just something he can't run from, so just roll with it as he seems to be at a period of trying to find himself and his sound.  He has a lot of natural potential.  Also.. I'd like to know the girl on this track with him. 

Edited by Majesty, April 04, 2014 - 01:01 AM.

"Bryant had come to rage against the idea that Howard's clownish disposition could overtake the locker room, the Lakers' culture, and had warned Howard that he would never, ever let it happen." 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users