• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#21 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 26,898 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted September 08, 2014 - 08:58 AM

Ray is lucky she didn't get a major head injury when her head hit the rail. He should've been suspended a year.

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#22 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

Dead Discussion! You will not win, because I will not lose&a

• 24,241 posts
  • Name:Kyler
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Lamar

Posted September 08, 2014 - 09:24 AM

scumbag 

Kobe%20Bryant%20Sig%20v3.jpg

#23 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 25,660 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted September 08, 2014 - 09:27 AM

After that video came out he wont play a game. Ravens would be committing PR suicide if thy let that guy play. He's not even that good anyway.

Roger Goodell is continuing to screw up big time. Could see this as a stepping stone to him getting ousted. Not sure what he was thinking. 

#24 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 25,660 posts

Posted September 08, 2014 - 09:54 AM

Old tweet by the ravens

FXq7C6X.png

#25 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater #1 Raider hater

• 3,760 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted September 08, 2014 - 10:43 AM

The sad part is alot of guys still believe its ok to hit a woman as long as she hits u. We live in a society that this stuff is tolerated. I nevee hit a woman no matter how crazy she gets but this stuff shows u that violence against woman is ok. We live in a society that have UFC females wanting to be treated equal so say if they attack a guy, its ok for a guy to hit back. To me that is sad

#26 RobBlake

RobBlake

Starter

• 4,431 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, Fisher, Magic

Posted September 08, 2014 - 10:58 AM

The sad part is alot of guys still believe its ok to hit a woman as long as she hits u. We live in a society that this stuff is tolerated. I nevee hit a woman no matter how crazy she gets but this stuff shows u that violence against woman is ok. We live in a society that have UFC females wanting to be treated equal so say if they attack a guy, its ok for a guy to hit back. To me that is sad

if you wanna be an idiot and get yourself as a human being injured then feel free to be that idiot. Just because a woman has a vagina people let themselves get their ass handled lol

I'm also pretty sure a lot of woman are not puny little things who can't inflict damage.. Again if you wanna keep the double standard then feel free. Of course you should hold the same mindset of being violent free towards males as well. Not ever situation is te same. Guarantee you a UFC woman can knock you out when given the opportunity

ap1.png

#27 BleedPurple&Gold

BleedPurple&Gold

Superstar

• 7,230 posts
  • Name:Gary
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic

Posted September 08, 2014 - 11:00 AM

BS she hit first. then Ravens cuts him BS

Edited by BleedPurple&Gold, September 08, 2014 - 11:03 AM.

#28 RobBlake

RobBlake

Starter

• 4,431 posts

Posted September 08, 2014 - 11:07 AM

Look at the comments section.

Also don't assume that kind of stuff doesn't really happen. It does, I've seen it, and often it can get much worse.

my dad was a victim I it. Not that I care too muh cause he left my family. Karma. His ex wife was a black belt and beat him up couple times and then she tied her up next husband and kidnapped him

ap1.png

#29 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 12,219 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted September 08, 2014 - 11:09 AM

Correct me if Im wrong please. Or fill me in where Im off base....or tell me I got it right...lol

The ray Rice hitting his fiancee and knocking her out cold in the elevator happened.

Ray Rice was suspended for 2 games.

Then the NFL franchisees, front office and commish passed a rule that said there would be a zero tolerance policy regarding domestic abuse under the personal conduct policy. So any employee of the NFL that is found guilty of domestic violence or sexual assault will receive a 6 game suspension. The 2nd violation will be termination and a life time ban from the NFL.

side note: I agree completely with this rule.

Then a week later Ray McDonald of the SF 49ers is arrested for "beating his pregnant wife".

And he played yesterday against the Cowboys regardless the charges.

I realize his arraignment date is Sept 15th, and he hasnt been convicted yet. Hes innocent until proven guilty. But this was his wife and mother of his child....while pregnant? And according to police she had visible cuts and bruises. So its not just some broad he met at a bar. Maybe he has anger issues. Maybe hes nuts. Whatever. Doesnt matter. He played and had no business doing so. He shouldve sat the trip. Especially since it was a parole violation. So why was he allowed to play?????

And read the screen shot of what SF Coach Harbaugh said in the past.

10690246_10152721663189085_5665226244480

Yet he plays the guy who beat up his pregnant wife in game 1??? Way to stick to your guns Jim Harbaugh. I have no respect for a dude that would beat on women and children. Harbaughs weak for playing him. Can't walk the talk I guess. Smh

code_zpsj83hyqrt.jpg

#30 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Starter

• 5,137 posts
  • Name:Matt
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted September 08, 2014 - 11:25 AM

The Ravens just cut him! Lmao

#31 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 14,457 posts
  • Fan Since:1986
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted September 08, 2014 - 11:27 AM

Ray is lucky she didn't get a major head injury when her head hit the rail. He should've been suspended a year.

Maybe she did...
She did marry him?

On topic...
It looks like she hit him first... Doesn't make what he did right...

But based on the video, it looks like she hit him... He hit her back, and then backed off. Then she charged at him and he knocked her out...

Does that change the situation? No. Should it? Maybe.

#32 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater #1 Raider hater

• 3,760 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted September 08, 2014 - 11:45 AM

if you wanna be an idiot and get yourself as a human being injured then feel free to be that idiot. Just because a woman has a vagina people let themselves get their ass handled lol

I'm also pretty sure a lot of woman are not puny little things who can't inflict damage.. Again if you wanna keep the double standard then feel free. Of course you should hold the same mindset of being violent free towards males as well. Not ever situation is te same. Guarantee you a UFC woman can knock you out when given the opportunity

I rest my case.    And dont call me an idiot if you dont know me. 

#33 BleedPurple&Gold

BleedPurple&Gold

Superstar

• 7,230 posts
  • Name:Gary
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic

Posted September 08, 2014 - 11:50 AM

Maybe she did...
She did marry him?

On topic...
It looks like she hit him first... Doesn't make what he did right...

But based on the video, it looks like she hit him... He hit her back, and then backed off. Then she charged at him and he knocked her out...

Does that change the situation? No. Should it? Maybe.

Exactly what happen

#34 Chick Stern

Chick Stern

Rookie

• 824 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Big 4: West/Kareem/Magic/Kobe

Posted September 08, 2014 - 12:10 PM

I rest my case.    And dont call me an idiot if you dont know me. 

you can't have it both ways epic.

The woman chose to strike the man. You can't expect men to not do anything in return.

The right to swing your fist ends where my nose begins.

Choices have consequences.

• RobBlake likes this

"You can't get much done in life if you only work on the days when you feel good."

--Jerry West

#35 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 23,256 posts

Posted September 08, 2014 - 12:39 PM

Men have the right to defend themselves. I'm a firm believer in the open hand rule. If your girl is attacking you first you should try to grab them and restrain them until they calm down, have done that several times and though I've gotten some scratches they stopped and calmed down. If they start hitting you a slap isn't wrong IMO if all else fails

Closed fist is wrong IMO. Men are stronger in the general sense so a punch is wrong. And men should never initiate physicality, it should only be in response to a threat.

Restrain
Leave the situation
Slap

Punching is never an option IMO

Edited by last stand 2.0, September 08, 2014 - 12:40 PM.

• RobBlake likes this
Posted Image

#36 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 25,660 posts

Posted September 08, 2014 - 12:56 PM

She barely smacked him. Come on guys. Girls do that [expletive] all the time. You guys are ridiculous if you actually think he was justified to deck that woman. 

I would understand if she's all out hitting him but she didn't do anything at all that would justify that. Even if that was a guy I would be saying nothing was done to justify that. 

He knocked her out and then obviously did not give a crap after she was down. 

#37 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 25,660 posts

Posted September 08, 2014 - 01:03 PM

Banned from the NFL.

http://www.cbssports...elease-ray-rice

• LakersGAFan likes this

#38 Chick Stern

Chick Stern

Rookie

• 824 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Big 4: West/Kareem/Magic/Kobe

Posted September 08, 2014 - 02:04 PM

She barely smacked him. Come on guys. Girls do that [expletive] all the time. You guys are ridiculous if you actually think he was justified to deck that woman. 

I would understand if she's all out hitting him but she didn't do anything at all that would justify that. Even if that was a guy I would be saying nothing was done to justify that. 

He knocked her out and then obviously did not give a crap after she was down. 

i'm not saying the uppercut is the proper response.

What I am saying is that once a person decides to initiate the violence, you can't object that the response was too strong.

Girls should not do that [expletive] all the time.

The reason they do is because they know that it's considered bad for the guy to respond.

Edited by Chick Stern, September 08, 2014 - 03:20 PM.

"You can't get much done in life if you only work on the days when you feel good."

--Jerry West

#39 RobBlake

RobBlake

Starter

• 4,431 posts

Posted September 08, 2014 - 03:04 PM

i'm not saying the uppercut is the proper response.

What I am saying is that once a person decides to initiate the violence, you can't object that the responce was too strong.

Girls should not do that [expletive] all the time.

The reason they do is because they know that it's considered bad for the guy to respond.

Precisely, I hope epic gets with a crazy chick. He'll realize real quick who'll get put into handcuffs and booked regardless of faults

ap1.png

#40 RobBlake

RobBlake

Starter

• 4,431 posts

Posted September 08, 2014 - 03:08 PM

Men have the right to defend themselves. I'm a firm believer in the open hand rule. If your girl is attacking you first you should try to grab them and restrain them until they calm down, have done that several times and though I've gotten some scratches they stopped and calmed down. If they start hitting you a slap isn't wrong IMO if all else fails

Closed fist is wrong IMO. Men are stronger in the general sense so a punch is wrong. And men should never initiate physicality, it should only be in response to a threat.

Restrain
Leave the situation
Slap

Punching is never an option IMO

THis is what i'm alluding too.  Perfect rule to have. The sorry suckers that believe they should be abused freely cause they are a man is inherently sexist and a double standard. If you're ever accused of rape/violence on a woman.. you're a SOL. Add in if youre a "minority" 

There are such rare occasions where such high level of violence is "ok" and that is a life in danger scenario

ap1.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Domestic abuse, Child abuse, NFL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users