73 replies to this topic

#61 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 12,606 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted September 15, 2014 - 03:15 PM

5 headshot ace last night on inferno w/ an m4 =)

Posted Image

#62 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater #1 Raider hater

• 3,758 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted September 18, 2014 - 07:02 PM

I put Just Cause 2 and batman Origin on my wish list for the past year or so waiting for one day it will have some kind of deal. I am not paying 30 bucks for batman or 14 bucks for just cause. i got on steam earlier and one is for 7 bucks and the other is for 3 bucks.   I love steam!!

• Kobe-Wan Kenobi likes this

#63 Kobe-Wan Kenobi

Kobe-Wan Kenobi

Off The Bench

• 1,769 posts

Posted September 19, 2014 - 01:01 AM

Quake Live free to play on Steam!

I put Just Cause 2 and batman Origin on my wish list for the past year or so waiting for one day it will have some kind of deal. I am not paying 30 bucks for batman or 14 bucks for just cause. i got on steam earlier and one is for 7 bucks and the other is for 3 bucks.   I love steam!!

Hitman Absolution was around 50 € on day one. After little more than a month, I bought it for € 7.99 on Steam!

e8Lj6rL.png

#64 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 12,606 posts

Posted September 19, 2014 - 09:17 AM

finally got a ranking in CS GO after a the 10 games or whatever

silver elite...not sure what that means, but i was really bad for the first few matches while trying to get my config together and remember how to play the damn game and learn some of the new maps...if i could cancel out those first 5 games or so, i'm sure it'd be better...haha, maybe i shouldn't have gone straight to competitive mode...oh well, i'll see if i can bring it up

Posted Image

#65 Jaime Quintanilla

Jaime Quintanilla

Redesign. Rebuild. Reclaim.

• Site Admin
  • 4,349 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted September 21, 2014 - 09:43 AM

finally got a ranking in CS GO after a the 10 games or whatever

silver elite...not sure what that means, but i was really bad for the first few matches while trying to get my config together and remember how to play the damn game and learn some of the new maps...if i could cancel out those first 5 games or so, i'm sure it'd be better...haha, maybe i shouldn't have gone straight to competitive mode...oh well, i'll see if i can bring it up

Spend hours playing deathmatches. You'll get better.

#66 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 12,606 posts

Posted September 21, 2014 - 07:31 PM

can't stay away from competitive matches...routinely finish 1st or 2nd on team, doing well...so close to getting my overall k/d back to 1:1 - started really low during learning curve

edit - made it over 1:1 

not a death match fan, prefer less randomness

Posted Image

#67 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 12,606 posts

Posted October 07, 2014 - 04:27 PM

moved up to silver elite master the other day in CS GO...i think it's the rank before gold nova 1 or whatever

need to find some people to play with, keep doing the random matchmaking and ending up w/ idiots a lot of time...no mic, doing their own thing, or leaving in the middle of the matches.  

realized not too long ago that it records your matches, so i've started saving some of them where i did some cool stuff...wanna figure out how to put a highlight vid together if anyone knows how to either convert those vids or whatever needs to happen to edit them?

having fun w/ this game though...remind me why everyone's all into call of duty/battlefield these days.  i can't get into those games on the consoles because i suck w/ the dual sticks vs. a mouse/keyboard...it's too frustrating to learn too, once your'e used to being good at FPS, you can't go back to relearning everything

Posted Image

#68 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater #1 Raider hater

• 3,758 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted December 26, 2014 - 10:53 AM

I don't know about you guys but the holiday sales on steam is just making me horny.  I tried not to buy so many games on steam but i couldn't help it. There were so many games that I never had a chance to play like south park and mafia II but because of the sale I had to buy them. I know I wont even have a chance to play all of them because well quite frankly i do have a life but it so good to have games in your library that you buy for 75% or more off.  I even bought the Ninja Turtle games and final fantasy xiii and probably never play them.   This is why PC gaming is so great because it seems like steam just want to get rid of games with such great sales.    However, I still love console gaming.

Edited by epicwolf, December 26, 2014 - 10:54 AM.

#69 Mttn93

Mttn93

Rookie

• 171 posts
  • Name:Matthew
  • Fan Since:1997
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe,

Posted November 15, 2016 - 10:43 AM

I use to be a LE in cs go LOL I stopped playing though my computer not even set up

#70 Mttn93

Mttn93

Rookie

• 171 posts

Posted November 15, 2016 - 10:43 AM

I use to be a LE in cs go LOL I stopped playing though my computer not even set up

#71 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 12,606 posts

Posted November 15, 2016 - 11:19 AM

i kind of wanted to start playing this again...i got up to gold nova but didn't have enough of a base of people to play with so i would just play with randoms...and over and over again i got matched with people who had no mics and insisted on doing their own things so i stopped.  fired it up again not too long ago and apparently if you don't play for awhile it resets your rank.

so i played a competitive match against a bunch of silvers and ended up top fragging on dust2...it was a damn good comeback...i absolutely killed it on the 2nd half of the map T side once i got my [expletive] together after not having played in over a year

i would so get back into this game if i had a group of people to play with

Posted Image

#72 Mttn93

Mttn93

Rookie

• 171 posts

Posted November 15, 2016 - 12:09 PM

I'll set up my computer and see what's up . Work and life keeps me so busy

#73 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 12,606 posts

Posted November 15, 2016 - 02:23 PM

yea...in a perfect world i'd love to get back into this game, the other reason i quit awhile back was not only lack of people to play with, but lack of time to devote it

Posted Image

#74 Mttn93

Mttn93

Rookie

• 171 posts

Posted November 15, 2016 - 02:35 PM

Yea I use to be a legendary eagle . I'll set up my computer and see what's up

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users