#661 lakerfan98

lakerfan98

Vice President of Interneting Operations

• 4,582 posts
  • Name:Ryan
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted March 16, 2019 - 08:58 AM

I guess we gone act like the Lakers and Pistons aren't playing right now.

That's correct.

#662 I Love Lebron

I Love Lebron

I suck Lebron's toes.

• 12,050 posts

Posted March 16, 2019 - 01:15 PM

It’s almost as if Daddy doesn’t care 😔

I like to dip my feet in toilet water & smell them.

#663 noknife

noknife

Starter

• 4,981 posts
  • Fan Since:1978
  • Fav. Laker:Shaquille Oneal/Kobe Bryant

Posted March 17, 2019 - 08:27 PM

152-320 over the last 6 seasons and worst in the NBA. I don’t think whatever they are doing is working. :)

#664 Clutch Factor

Clutch Factor

Legend

• 10,159 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted March 20, 2019 - 09:04 AM

Lol y'all need to relax. This was always a 2-year plan.

I agree that signing a max 2019 free agent (KD/Kawhi/Kyrie) isn't looking too high right now, but we still have to wait and see. Every time LeBron has chosen his destination (Miami, return to Cleveland), he has won a championship. I find it hard to believe that LeBron doesn't have an idea of who may be potentially coming. But, I could be wrong.

We at least have a lottery pick this season and can use that as a major trade asset.
  • -Wade- likes this

#665 BynumLover

BynumLover

Rookie

• 18 posts
  • Name:Fábio Silva
  • Fan Since:2004
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted March 22, 2019 - 02:08 PM

The plan was to have Davis this year. This would guarantee a 3rd star in July and we would be contenders next year. Pelicans [expletive]ed up and LeBron [expletive]ed up because he thinks he owns the league and everything is around him.
Really unlikely to get any of the top tier FA in July. No reason for anyone of those to come. Maybe Butler, but a terrible fit to LeBron and terrible max to give

Edited by BynumLover, March 22, 2019 - 02:11 PM.

#666 DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

• 4,513 posts
  • Fan Since:1965
  • Fav. Laker:Jerry West

Posted March 22, 2019 - 03:55 PM

Born in LA we can’t surrender the franchise that easily. The real press is on and for which free agents?

#667 DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

• 4,513 posts
  • Fan Since:1965
  • Fav. Laker:Jerry West

Posted March 22, 2019 - 03:56 PM

Oh no to Butler hell nooooo!!!

#668 lonlyamongus

lonlyamongus

Off The Bench

• 2,365 posts
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Eddie Jones, Kobe

Posted March 22, 2019 - 04:05 PM

we have been in the lottery pick season for 4 out last 5 season.  this is just sad.  

last year was at least some improvement.  we are going down Knick's path the way this goes.

Lol y'all need to relax. This was always a 2-year plan.

I agree that signing a max 2019 free agent (KD/Kawhi/Kyrie) isn't looking too high right now, but we still have to wait and see. Every time LeBron has chosen his destination (Miami, return to Cleveland), he has won a championship. I find it hard to believe that LeBron doesn't have an idea of who may be potentially coming. But, I could be wrong.

We at least have a lottery pick this season and can use that as a major trade asset.

-------------------------------------------------------------

There no pure haters or pure fans.  It's just the ignorant and the observant.  The pure haters and pure fans are the ignorant, while the rest are the less observant or the more observant. 

#669 Clutch Factor

Clutch Factor

Legend

• 10,159 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted March 23, 2019 - 07:28 AM

we have been in the lottery pick season for 4 out last 5 season. this is just sad.
last year was at least some improvement. we are going down Knick's path the way this goes.

Yes, but we didn't have a superstar with an ability to add another superstar (or at least complementary, competitively players).

This Lakers team is going to play with a vengeance next season, especially LeBron.

#670 lonlyamongus

lonlyamongus

Off The Bench

• 2,365 posts

Posted March 23, 2019 - 08:18 AM

i sure hope he does.  

even if age is not on his side

Yes, but we didn't have a superstar with an ability to add another superstar (or at least complementary, competitively players).

This Lakers team is going to play with a vengeance next season, especially LeBron.

There no pure haters or pure fans.  It's just the ignorant and the observant.  The pure haters and pure fans are the ignorant, while the rest are the less observant or the more observant. 

#671 RobBlake

RobBlake

Starter

• 4,874 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, Fisher, Magic

Posted March 23, 2019 - 08:42 AM

Realistically, I believe next year will be the best year Lebron will ever play again before his real decline ensues. It's imperative for the foreseeable future that Magic and Pelinka net them a star player. We could easily fall into a longer obscurity if we don't do this summer correctly. All roads lead up to summer 2019.

ap1.png

#672 noknife

noknife

Starter

• 4,981 posts

Posted March 23, 2019 - 02:05 PM

Realistically, I believe next year will be the best year Lebron will ever play again before his real decline ensues. It's imperative for the foreseeable future that Magic and Pelinka net them a star player. We could easily fall into a longer obscurity if we don't do this summer correctly. All roads lead up to summer 2019.

I could see that. He played great this season and I expect him to be back with a vengeance next season especially if we have another star but he can’t go forever. Though I do think he will retire as a very effective player.

#673 RobBlake

RobBlake

Starter

• 4,874 posts

Posted March 23, 2019 - 02:38 PM

I could see that. He played great this season and I expect him to be back with a vengeance next season especially if we have another star but he can’t go forever. Though I do think he will retire as a very effective player.

We are in another Kobe situation but I do think Lebron has more of a storybook ending as we have the resources able to net a high tier player. I hope we shut Lebron down for the rest of the year officially but prob will still have limited mins going forward. It's all up in the air.

ap1.png

#674 noknife

noknife

Starter

• 4,981 posts

Posted March 24, 2019 - 08:48 AM

We are in another Kobe situation but I do think Lebron has more of a storybook ending as we have the resources able to net a high tier player. I hope we shut Lebron down for the rest of the year officially but prob will still have limited mins going forward. It's all up in the air.

LeBron statistically had one of his better seasons, every number above his career averages and played less minutes, that is a win, and would not suggest that he is past his prime by any metric, if the injury thing happens again, we can talk, until then this is far from a Kobe situation, dude came here to win.

#675 lonlyamongus

lonlyamongus

Off The Bench

• 2,365 posts

Posted March 24, 2019 - 11:53 AM

problem was i have yet to seen Lebron actually drawing anyone to his team after he join.  he either pre-made teams (heat and his 2nd Cleveland stint, or stuck with a mediocre one 1st Cleveland stint.)  i hope he can prove me wrong.  but i don't see any real "A" List players willing to join him on the Lakers anytime soon.

Edited by lonlyamongus, March 24, 2019 - 11:56 AM.

#676 Wilt Chamberneezy

Wilt Chamberneezy

Stay Woke

• 1,190 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Shaq, Kobe, Fisher,Fox, Horry

Posted March 24, 2019 - 11:58 AM

problem was i have yet to seen Lebron actually drawing anyone to his team after he join.  he either pre-made teams (heat and his 2nd Cleveland stint, or stuck with a mediocre one 1st Cleveland stint.)  i hope he can prove me wrong.  but i don't see any real "A" List players willing to join him on the Lakers anytime soon.

Oh this definitely is a make or break offseason. This offseason should determine how things will play out in the future for the Lakers and Clippers. 

#677 MiggsTradamus

MiggsTradamus

16x CHAMPS

• 3,366 posts
  • Name:Miguel
  • Fan Since:1988 Finals
  • Fav. Laker:Showtime,Shaq and Kobe

Posted March 30, 2019 - 09:53 AM

I want to know why the F are we winning games that mean nothing
"Don't post while drunk, on draft night"

nSLiQqtm.jpg

#678 RobBlake

RobBlake

Starter

• 4,874 posts

Posted March 30, 2019 - 12:24 PM

LeBron statistically had one of his better seasons, every number above his career averages and played less minutes, that is a win, and would not suggest that he is past his prime by any metric, if the injury thing happens again, we can talk, until then this is far from a Kobe situation, dude came here to win.

.doesn't matter unless we get another star

ap1.png

#679 noknife

noknife

Starter

• 4,981 posts

Posted March 31, 2019 - 07:59 AM

.doesn't matter unless we get another star

LeBron isn't in charge of getting another star, he is putting up numbers that are good enough for the Lakers to win games, and the Lakers had a winning record with him on the floor (which is remarkable, considering their roster).  It is on the front office to put together a team.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Wilt Chamberneezy