Whine, Moan, and Complain Thread 4.0

whine moan complain rant

• Please log in to reply
663 replies to this topic

#641 Jackson

Jackson

Legend

• 11,956 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant/Kareem/Sasha(LOL)

Posted March 01, 2019 - 11:14 PM

This is not a okayoff roster point bkank.

?

#642 noknife

noknife

Starter

• 4,846 posts
  • Fan Since:1978
  • Fav. Laker:Shaquille Oneal/Kobe Bryant

Posted March 02, 2019 - 07:46 AM

This is not a okayoff roster point bkank.

Everyone knew that the second they signed Lance, Rondo, Javale etc. that this season was a “see what we have with LeBron” experiment. Those guys can all barely play in the NBA and when asked to play huge minutes, even with LeBron it’s gonna be rough. BI started weak but has finished very strong, Kuz is inconsistent and poor on defense but can fill it up occasionally, Hart is a role player at absolute best (monster step back), and Lonzo is great but can’t stay on the floor and can’t make free throws, rendering him completely useless as far as I’m concerned with team building. The front office has had a season, they know with zero doubt that this experiment has failed spectacularly, there is a decade and a half of evidence about what works with LeBron and they can either build a team based off that or try their own way and fail again. Also, they really need a coach if they are serious about winning. The Lakers go into every game starting with having the best player on the floor in a LeBron, a rising star in BI and almost certainly a disadvantage at every other position on the floor and even more so with bench and coaching. If those issues aren’t addressed, you will see more of the same.

#643 BleedPurple&Gold

BleedPurple&Gold

Superstar

• 7,410 posts
  • Name:Gary
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic

Posted March 03, 2019 - 02:51 AM

Should have drafted Mitchell Robinson If you’re not going to play Moe

#644 FranklinPeanuts

FranklinPeanuts

Legend

• 12,098 posts
  • Fan Since:Since 1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted March 03, 2019 - 08:17 AM

The Lakers used $31.4 million in cap space this past summer to sign:

Kentavious Caldwell-Pope ($12 million)
Rajon Rondo ($9 million)
Lance Stephenson ($4.5 million)
JaVale McGee ($2.4 million)
Michael Beasley ($3.5 million)

Worse yet, while the Lakers were lighting money on fire:

Brook Lopez signed with the Bucks for $3.4 million
Julius Randle signed with the Pelicans for $8.6 million
Thomas Bryant signed with the Wizards for $1.3 million

And 31.4 on the bench bums now, yup and include Rondo in that now.
Lance
Beasely (gone)
McGee
KCP

All bums

Magic and Pelinka should sit down and let young West pick up the mantle. And least he scouts better than their recent moves

Muscala?!?!?

Another off season with a huge roster turnover

#645 noknife

noknife

Starter

• 4,846 posts

Posted March 03, 2019 - 08:34 AM

Should have drafted Mitchell Robinson If you’re not going to play Moe

I don't expect the coach to play Mo when he is coaching for his life, BUT....it can't get any worse IMO

#646 BleedPurple&Gold

BleedPurple&Gold

Superstar

• 7,410 posts

Posted March 03, 2019 - 11:17 AM

well if that's the case then he should be fired. Moe is what fits the system of who you need with a Lebron james with the ability to stretch the floor as a big men,  a enough skill to play in the inside, and his Iq is just as good.  you put him at PF or C really doesn't matter he is a 6'11 245 pounds. I'm little tired of this  small ball [expletive] its cool sometimes. but you don't need to go small ball all the time when you got a 6'11 who can shoot the 3. he is not some defense stopper but just like Zubac he's a big body out there on defense too.  you want smart guys out there that knows what he is doing and he is one of them and he is exactly what this offense needs but Luke doesn't want to play him.

Edited by BleedPurple&Gold, March 03, 2019 - 11:20 AM.

• BORNINLA likes this

#647 MiggsTradamus

MiggsTradamus

16x CHAMPS

• 3,339 posts
  • Name:Miguel
  • Fan Since:1988 Finals
  • Fav. Laker:Showtime,Shaq and Kobe

Posted March 03, 2019 - 11:20 AM

It’s over
"Don't post while drunk, on draft night"

nSLiQqtm.jpg

#648 Toe Sucker

Toe Sucker

I suck my own toes.

• 12,023 posts

Posted March 03, 2019 - 12:21 PM

Lakers could have had Jerry West back
  • FranklinPeanuts and lonlyamongus like this

I like to dip my feet in toilet water & smell them.

#649 noknife

noknife

Starter

• 4,846 posts

Posted March 03, 2019 - 12:46 PM

well if that's the case then he should be fired. Moe is what fits the system of who you need with a Lebron james with the ability to stretch the floor as a big men,  a enough skill to play in the inside, and his Iq is just as good.  you put him at PF or C really doesn't matter he is a 6'11 245 pounds. I'm little tired of this  small ball [expletive] its cool sometimes. but you don't need to go small ball all the time when you got a 6'11 who can shoot the 3. he is not some defense stopper but just like Zubac he's a big body out there on defense too.  you want smart guys out there that knows what he is doing and he is one of them and he is exactly what this offense needs but Luke doesn't want to play him.

Luke isn't an NBA head coach, its shocking that the premiere franchise in the NBA has done such a terrible job of picking head coaching for a decade now, but here we are.  Front office needs to find a real head coach and knock it out of the park in free agency, because the things that we wanted to see this season have not happened outside of BI starting to play good on a consistent basis and having LeBron James on the floor for 3/4 of the season, it has been an absolute disaster on all fronts.

#650 DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

• 4,502 posts
  • Fan Since:1965
  • Fav. Laker:Jerry West

Posted March 06, 2019 - 10:43 AM

Same old same old. No defense. Lakers losing. Bleh.

This post could be from today as well! 

#651 DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

• 4,502 posts
  • Fan Since:1965
  • Fav. Laker:Jerry West

Posted March 06, 2019 - 10:51 AM

Luke isn't an NBA head coach, its shocking that the premiere franchise in the NBA has done such a terrible job of picking head coaching for a decade now, but here we are.  Front office needs to find a real head coach and knock it out of the park in free agency, because the things that we wanted to see this season have not happened outside of BI starting to play good on a consistent basis and having LeBron James on the floor for 3/4 of the season, it has been an absolute disaster on all fronts.

This is an over-reaction as injuries played a strong part in declines, the coach will get the blame and he's not faultless but certainly not the main reason we are losing, Lebron needs to be held accountable as the senior player and play hard every time you are on the court no vaca's on defense as its contagious the young guys see it and thinks that's alright, no this is the Lakers its not alright!!! My end of season critiques will reflect that too! Go Lakers! We still have a minute chance but even if its the lottery that isn't a bad thing we could get 7th with some more losing, yes thats tanking but its whats happening anyways. Magic and Rob need a major hit during free agency! Jobs are on the line! Good bye Lance, Tyson, KCP, still don't get the Zubac trade as Muscala has shown nothing so far! Bullock has been alright but is a bench guy imo. Wagner needs more pt to judge if he stays too!

#652 lonlyamongus

lonlyamongus

Off The Bench

• 2,339 posts
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Eddie Jones, Kobe

Posted March 06, 2019 - 02:46 PM

small ball is what lebron's system is, he doesn't like bigs.  he wants to clear up the paint for him to drive.   that's why Bosh ended up shooting a lot of 3s in Heat.  One of the reason why Randle, Zubac were let go.  ideally you want to surround Lebron with shooters and defenders, and maybe 1 or 2 PnR big that can defend.  

-------------------------------------------------------------

There no pure haters or pure fans.  It's just the ignorant and the observant.  The pure haters and pure fans are the ignorant, while the rest are the less observant or the more observant. 

#653 MambaMentality

MambaMentality

Rookie

• 1,170 posts
  • Fan Since:1994
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted March 08, 2019 - 04:06 PM

The guy clearly can’t drive and finish as well as he did in the past. Nor can he defend the perimeter like he did in the past. He needs to adapt his game quick.

small ball is what lebron's system is, he doesn't like bigs. he wants to clear up the paint for him to drive. that's why Bosh ended up shooting a lot of 3s in Heat. One of the reason why Randle, Zubac were let go. ideally you want to surround Lebron with shooters and defenders, and maybe 1 or 2 PnR big that can defend.

#654 BORNINLA

BORNINLA

Off The Bench

• 1,545 posts
  • Fan Since:1986
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted March 08, 2019 - 04:09 PM

I trust Klutch Sports to run this franchise.....

#655 lonlyamongus

lonlyamongus

Off The Bench

• 2,339 posts

Posted March 08, 2019 - 07:19 PM

The guy clearly can’t drive and finish as well as he did in the past. Nor can he defend the perimeter like he did in the past. He needs to adapt his game quick.

you can't change a lion to become vegetarian.  He is what he is, and he had his way for the past 15 years firing coaches and throwing tantrums.  

There no pure haters or pure fans.  It's just the ignorant and the observant.  The pure haters and pure fans are the ignorant, while the rest are the less observant or the more observant. 

#656 BleedPurple&Gold

BleedPurple&Gold

Superstar

• 7,410 posts

Posted March 10, 2019 - 12:17 AM

Smh....

#657 lonlyamongus

lonlyamongus

Off The Bench

• 2,339 posts

Posted March 14, 2019 - 06:34 PM

Raptors shot 40% overall we shot 45%, but they are also shoot 40% 3FG while we are at 23% 3FG.  we really need more shooters.  No Kyle Kuzma is not really a good 3pt shooter, he jack up a lot of 3s with mediocre %.  The FO has not fielded this team for success in the modern day NBA.  the roster looks like a 80-90s team.  Lebron is not really suited for this roster at all.  

#658 BleedPurple&Gold

BleedPurple&Gold

Superstar

• 7,410 posts

Posted March 15, 2019 - 03:49 PM

I guess we gone act like the Lakers and Pistons aren't playing right now. 

#659 Toe Sucker

Toe Sucker

I suck my own toes.

• 12,023 posts

Posted March 15, 2019 - 04:17 PM

I guess we gone act like the Lakers and Pistons aren't playing right now.

You telling me there’s a game today?

I like to dip my feet in toilet water & smell them.

#660 -Wade-

-Wade-

知己知彼,百戰不殆

• 7,256 posts
  • Name:Wade
  • Fav. Laker:♛ Kobe Bryant

Posted March 15, 2019 - 04:28 PM

You telling me there’s a game today?

http://lakernation.c...etroit-pistons/

0iNkSmB.jpg

Q: When you take off your jersey for the final time, what will you leave behind on the court?
A: "My heart and soul." --Kobe Bryant

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users