• Please log in to reply
603 replies to this topic

#601 Massacre

Massacre

yo

• Contributor
  • 8,513 posts

Posted November 04, 2017 - 04:13 PM

The Lakers won yesterday, they have tonight off, and they are still in L.A. cause they got Memphis at the Staples Center.
I really hope these guys aren't going out tonight, as soon as the record is even modestly better than "pathetic" they act like their the [expletive]

Agree, they should either be in the gym or at home 24/7, it's ridiculous for them to want to have a life outside of basketball.
  • Rekal, dbtbandit67 and ChichoGarcy like this

#602 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 7,381 posts
  • Fan Since:'71
  • Fav. Laker:kobe, magic, logo

Posted November 04, 2017 - 04:26 PM

Agree, they should either be in the gym or at home 24/7, it's ridiculous for them to want to have a life outside of basketball.

I get the sarcasm, but they could also maybe wait till they miss the playoffs for the 5th consecutive year and stay out and do anything they want once may-september rolls around.

Yeah, have fun on your off days but also build something through seriousness and dedication.

Right?

Edited by kball, November 04, 2017 - 04:26 PM.

Praying for  1. Some Cohesion (Ill fitting parts with young bucks, new guys, and those playing for next contracts may muck things up all season) 2. Better Coaching, No More Tanking (Last season was more of the latter but not sure how much of the former we can count on. Walton with something to prove this season as much as any Laker player) 3. Rookie Watch (Hoping Lonzo outshines his daddy (ROTY??), and Kuzma finds minutes and makes a push for all rook 2nd team)

READY FOR SEASON!!!

#603 Rekal

Rekal

Rookie

• 1,006 posts
  • Name:J
  • Fan Since:Years
  • Fav. Laker:KB24

Posted November 05, 2017 - 04:22 PM

I’m Anyone catch that “mailbag question” by bill Simmons, “should the lakers be allowed to claim the championships won in MPLS?”

Smh

#604 dbtbandit67

dbtbandit67

Rookie

• 402 posts
  • Fan Since:1994
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted November 18, 2017 - 10:45 AM

That was the mentality that won Kobe 5 rings.

Checkmate.

But really, it's pretty blatantly disrespectful that the fanbase is working hard to pay an expensive cable bill that went up in price just to be able to watch the games at home, they are losing games, they don't know their plays, the majority of them are still underweight, and they are going out during their time off when they are being compensated millions per year and in return aren't even producing an adequate record. And the business office still has the nerve to slap ads on a losing team.

Prime Kobe wouldn't tolerate any of this.

It doesn't bother you because you stream games illegally offline off your grandma's wifi. You don't work hard. From your perspective, it's not someone taking advantage of you, it's a movie that your streaming for free.

If you were on my team I'd force your ass in the gym.

Edited by dbtbandit67, November 18, 2017 - 10:56 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users