kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 7,535 posts
  • Fan Since:'71
  • Fav. Laker:kobe, magic, logo

Posted April 18, 2016 - 11:26 AM

More Kim.

Love her!

I gotta think the writers get Jimmy and Kim much closer before the inevitable breakup

Anyone else hoping Gus Fring makes an appearance next season? 

Praying for  1. Some Cohesion (Ill fitting parts with young bucks, new guys, and those playing for next contracts may muck things up all season) 2. Better Coaching, No More Tanking (Last season was more of the latter but not sure how much of the former we can count on. Walton with something to prove this season as much as any Laker player) 3. Rookie Watch (Hoping Lonzo outshines his daddy (ROTY??), and Kuzma finds minutes and makes a push for all rook 2nd team)

READY FOR SEASON!!!

#122 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 7,535 posts

Posted April 20, 2016 - 10:34 AM

Really good episode to end this season. Though too little Kim for me.

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!

Speculation on who left the note on Mikes car begins and ends w a Gus Fring connection (either him or someone who works for him)

Praying for  1. Some Cohesion (Ill fitting parts with young bucks, new guys, and those playing for next contracts may muck things up all season) 2. Better Coaching, No More Tanking (Last season was more of the latter but not sure how much of the former we can count on. Walton with something to prove this season as much as any Laker player) 3. Rookie Watch (Hoping Lonzo outshines his daddy (ROTY??), and Kuzma finds minutes and makes a push for all rook 2nd team)

READY FOR SEASON!!!

#123 Massacre

Massacre

yo

• Contributor
  • 8,549 posts

Posted April 22, 2016 - 02:18 AM

Has to be Fring. At least that's what I'm hoping. I'm also speculating that Mike has something to do with Hector's diminished condition in BB.

Great season, great season finale, but man this show is moving a lot slower than I anticipated. Was hoping for more developments on this Mike/Cartel storyline.

#124 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 12,764 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted April 22, 2016 - 05:11 AM

seriously, i figured he'd at least be calling himself saul by the end of this season

it's still good stuff though

Posted Image

#125 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 7,535 posts

Posted April 22, 2016 - 09:45 AM

Has to be Fring. At least that's what I'm hoping. I'm also speculating that Mike has something to do with Hector's diminished condition in BB.

Great season, great season finale, but man this show is moving a lot slower than I anticipated. Was hoping for more developments on this Mike/Cartel storyline.

I'm thinking that as well. According to that special Talking Bad that aired after the show w gilligan and Gould, BCS takes place about 7-8 years before BB.

No way Hector deteriorates and ages that quickly unless suffering from an event of some kind.

My wish list for season 3

Gus

More Tuco

Jimmy going up against chucks firm

Kim breaking bad a little more

A few more flash forwards to cinnabun in Nebraska to flesh out how Saul lives post BB and his circle of friends or solitary existence there

Edited by kball, April 22, 2016 - 09:49 AM.

READY FOR SEASON!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users