#1062 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Starter

• 5,137 posts
  • Name:Matt
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted September 21, 2015 - 08:04 PM

[expletive]ing Luck almost cost me a win. That last 9 yard completion to end the game got him to 9 points on the dot and gave me the win by 1 point lol.

What's up with Luck anyway? The dude seems like he throws a lot of stupid passes that he just hangs out there for the defense.
  • Draztik likes this

#1063 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,449 posts
  • Fan Since:1986 - Birth!
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Gasol, Artest

Posted September 22, 2015 - 01:06 AM

[expletive]ing Luck almost cost me a win. That last 9 yard completion to end the game got him to 9 points on the dot and gave me the win by 1 point lol.

What's up with Luck anyway? The dude seems like he throws a lot of stupid passes that he just hangs out there for the defense.

O line is garbage, has been since he got drafted but even worse now. Our two TEs that are solid pass catchers have to stay and block a lot now.

Johnson is getting no separation, TY is playing hurt, Moncreif has potential, Dorsett has the tools but still adjusting.

Play calling has been bad too against the blitz.

21lsbya.jpg
Peep my music at my youtube page here: MUSIC!

#1064 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

dwight got traded for the ends of the white🍞& an 🍊

• 8,741 posts
  • Name:Prince George
  • Fan Since:2014
  • Fav. Laker:Blimey!

Posted October 04, 2015 - 07:17 AM

FACEBOOK MR TERRIFIC HD Bottom Line Is We're Gonna Win With You Or Without You And If You Don't Get That, Then It's Best You Go Somewhere Else--Dean Smith

#1065 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Starter

• 5,137 posts

Posted October 05, 2015 - 09:17 PM

Seattle gets another game handed to them by the refs. Embarrassing for the league.

#1066 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 26,916 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted October 06, 2015 - 06:57 AM

NFL needs to get its [expletive] together, rules are rules. Refs should be suspended for poor decisions like these. I'd want to hit something if I had Detroit. Also how unclutch is Calvin Johnson?

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#1067 Wilt Chamberneezy

Wilt Chamberneezy

Rookie

• 948 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Shaq, Kobe, Fisher,Fox, Horry

Posted October 11, 2015 - 12:28 PM

Bengals with the epic comeback

#1068 androsays

androsays

representing infinity with presidencies

• 5,809 posts
  • Name:andro
  • Fan Since:90s
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted October 12, 2015 - 07:14 AM

I think more so epic collapse on the seahawks D

Losing after a 24-7 lead going into the 4th, that [expletive] is unheard of with the seahawks D of the past 3 years

2div

#1069 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 12,717 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted October 12, 2015 - 07:49 AM

thank you eli manning for bring me back from 48 points down in one of my fantasy leagues this week!

pretty good weekend of football, pissed off a little because if i didn't have to work today, i could be in san diego for the steelers game (i'm a steelers fan).  friend had a free ticket for me

oh well, at least it saved me 8 hours worth of driving

Posted Image

#1070 androsays

androsays

• 5,809 posts

Posted October 14, 2015 - 06:31 AM

Lost Jamaal Charles in two out of my three leagues. Im currently on top 4-1 in both leagues...

seth-rogen-brains-o.gif

2div

#1071 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 26,916 posts

Posted October 14, 2015 - 07:26 AM

Time for a trade. Andro how far you think the Falcons get. Are they legit or no? I've seen the D looking impressive.

#1072 androsays

androsays

• 5,809 posts

Posted October 14, 2015 - 07:55 AM

I wouldnt go as far as saying ATLs season thus far is a fluke, but we've had probably the easiest schedule thus far and I don't see us getting really tested til week 11 against the Colts... So its kind of hard to tell if we're contenders or pretenders up to this point.

Our offense can score with the best of them.. Our pass game is A1, our o-line has been playing past everybody's expectations, and Devonta has been a REVELATION.

On the other side of the ball, our defense is definitely much improved - our run D is stout (after getting torn up by the Cowboys RBs, we held the #1 rushing team in the Redskins to less then 50 yards rushing), Quinn has established a ball hawking mindset (I believe we lead the league in takeaways), and we're finally getting clutch defensive stops on 3rd and shorts... But we're still severely lacking in the pass rushing department. ATLs pass defense is currently ranked in the bottom half of the league, primarily because our pass rush is so poor (what's new).

I can see us going deep into the NFC playoffs (if playoffs were to start this week, I like our chances against the Cards, Giants, and Panthers)... But without a pass rush, I just don't see us getting past the Packers.

Maybe one more year under Quinn and another pass rusher to match up with Vic Beasley (please come here Michael Irvin!!), and we'll be true contenders.

As for fantasy football... One league is a 10 teamer, and I have Devonta, Demarco and Matt Forte (don't ask me how this happened, it was a live draft and the people I was drafting with are dummies hahah), so I should be fine in that league. Unfortunately, my other league is my big money league 12-league team... I traded for a broke ass Lesean McCoy last week, hoping to pair him up with Jamaal.. But there goes that.
  • Busty Bluth likes this

2div

#1073 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Starter

• 5,137 posts

Posted October 14, 2015 - 12:34 PM

Yo whats up with Freeman andro? Wasn't he like below average last year for you guys? Why the sudden breakout?

#1074 androsays

androsays

• 5,809 posts

Posted October 14, 2015 - 03:49 PM

RBBC last year with Steven Jackson, Freeman and Antone Smith. Add that to the fact that ATL was getting blown out damn near every game and had to rely heavily on the pass, along with our incredibly [expletive]ty O-line... It was a recipe for a below average rookie season

Shanahan's zone blocking scheme is perfect for Freeman, who ran it in college... But in all honesty, I'm completely shocked myself. I absolutely did not expect this from him.

2div

#1075 androsays

androsays

• 5,809 posts

Posted October 15, 2015 - 09:02 PM

Horrible [expletive]in game. Defense got destroyed.

On the plus side, Devonta still had himself a game

2div

#1076 Wilt Chamberneezy

Wilt Chamberneezy

Rookie

• 948 posts

Posted November 06, 2015 - 12:41 PM

Greg Hardy is done in the NFL. The photos online are pretty graphic. 

#1077 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 26,916 posts

Posted November 06, 2015 - 02:01 PM

Greg Hardy is done in the NFL. The photos online are pretty graphic. 

I've seen one I've seen enough. I don't think he's done, he's got too much talent and plays a premium position someone will give him another chance. Dallas has been know to be one of the more forgiving franchises, he's been playing good for them. Who knows. IMO NFL needs to show more accountability. A lot of these guys have issues. why isn't the NFL helping them? I read somewhere a player was so upset with everyone at the team facilities he wanted to kill everyone. It's only a matter of time before one of these guys acts out on that anger. When nothing happened after the Jovan Belcher tragedy I lost a lot of respect for the NFL. A billion dollar industry run like a joke. As a NFL owner I shouldn't speak so poorly about the product.. oh well.

#1078 androsays

androsays

• 5,809 posts

Posted November 06, 2015 - 03:34 PM

no need to change [expletive] if things remain profitable. all the changes they've made have been about money. the one meaningful they've done was to bolster their concussion protocols, and that was only cuz the player's union sued the [expletive] out the NFL.

2div

#1079 Wilt Chamberneezy

Wilt Chamberneezy

Rookie

• 948 posts

Posted November 06, 2015 - 10:09 PM

I've seen one I've seen enough. I don't think he's done, he's got too much talent and plays a premium position someone will give him another chance. Dallas has been know to be one of the more forgiving franchises, he's been playing good for them. Who knows. IMO NFL needs to show more accountability. A lot of these guys have issues. why isn't the NFL helping them? I read somewhere a player was so upset with everyone at the team facilities he wanted to kill everyone. It's only a matter of time before one of these guys acts out on that anger. When nothing happened after the Jovan Belcher tragedy I lost a lot of respect for the NFL. A billion dollar industry run like a joke. As a NFL owner I shouldn't speak so poorly about the product.. oh well.

Dallas really is forgiving. Jerry Jones is backing him up. With the recent scandals I thought for sure the NFL would step in and try to do something. Maybe they will still.

#1080 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 26,916 posts

Posted November 07, 2015 - 07:15 AM

Dallas really is forgiving. Jerry Jones is backing him up. With the recent scandals I thought for sure the NFL would step in and try to do something. Maybe they will still.

American Airlines is sticking with the Cowboys too. Not surprised.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users