#83 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 12,609 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted July 31, 2014 - 03:04 PM

added ps4 to the thread title...

think i'm going to fire up the DLC for this pretty soon...watching the graphic comparison reminds me of how much i enjoyed this game...

looking at the PS3 games on my shelf, this was the last game i actually completed...before that, resident evil 6...before that, probably uncharted 3 or resident evil 5 - whichever came out last...have tons of other games i never bothered to finish, i say that speaks to how good the game is

Posted Image

#84 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Starter

• 5,111 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted August 02, 2014 - 03:20 PM

I picked it up because I never played the full one only played some bits and pieces over my friends since I didn't have a ps3. This game looks beautiful on the ps4 and the 60 fps makes the gameplay feel slightly more crispy IMO.

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#85 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater #1 Raider hater

• 3,758 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted August 04, 2014 - 06:57 AM

I didn't pick it up because I already played it.  To be honest, I don't believe this game is a great "replay value" type of game.  Sure you can mess around with the mutli player and it was fun but I kind of moved on with this game. It was a great game but no way I want to go through the grueling of the game. And plus the story is too depressing at times for me. There are a couple of "oh shieet" moments in the game but when you played it already and already expected the oh shieet moment about to happen, it just doesn't really matter anymore.   The only game that I might willing to buy again for the remastered edition is GTA V since it is an open world game and I didn't mind the main story line.  I will buy it on the PS4 even though I just built myself a sick ass gaming rig PC.

#86 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 12,609 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted August 04, 2014 - 07:18 AM

unfortunately most games in this genre don't have a whole lot of replay value IMO.  as much as i enjoyed the last of us, don't think i'd play it again...i'm going to play the DLC, but i'm not going to go through the main game again...i think of all the games i've beaten like this in the last couple of years and i haven't even so much as fired them up again.  

resident evil 5 and 6

batman arkham asylum

uncharted 1, 2 and 3

god of war III

last of us

metal gear solid 4

gears of war series

tomb raider underworld

tomb raider

this is why i've always been a fan of fighting games and sports games...different every time and essentially infinite replay value as long as you can find people to play with locally or online.  

• epicwolf and Majesty like this

Posted Image

#87 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater #1 Raider hater

• 3,758 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted August 04, 2014 - 02:57 PM

unfortunately most games in this genre don't have a whole lot of replay value IMO.  as much as i enjoyed the last of us, don't think i'd play it again...i'm going to play the DLC, but i'm not going to go through the main game again...i think of all the games i've beaten like this in the last couple of years and i haven't even so much as fired them up again.  

resident evil 5 and 6

batman arkham asylum

uncharted 1, 2 and 3

god of war III

last of us

metal gear solid 4

gears of war series

tomb raider underworld

tomb raider

this is why i've always been a fan of fighting games and sports games...different every time and essentially infinite replay value as long as you can find people to play with locally or online.  

I did buy tomb raider again on steam since it was like 5 bucks this one time? I played it half way and kind of lost interest because I played that game like three times. One time on ps3, the other on ps4 getting 100 percent and now on my pc lol.  I agree I love sports games. It has a lot of replay value.   I usually trade a lot of games back to gamestop or sell it on craiglist when im done with it and use that money to buy another game.  My pc games are the only games I keep forever but most of the time I bought it for really cheap on steam. Only one game for Origin which was Mass effect trilogy. Had it on sell for 10 bucks all three games. Great replay value game

Edited by epicwolf, August 04, 2014 - 02:59 PM.

#88 DTIII™

DTIII™

"I am one with the force, the force is with me."

• 5,630 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Julius, D'Angelo & Jordan

Posted December 03, 2016 - 11:31 AM

Confirmed

15284799_10157767008170246_1316674269799

EyMlHkX.jpg

#89 DTIII™

DTIII™

"I am one with the force, the force is with me."

• 5,630 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Julius, D'Angelo & Jordan

Posted December 03, 2016 - 11:38 AM

• GenkiSushi and PhillyLaker24 like this

EyMlHkX.jpg

#90 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 24,804 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted December 03, 2016 - 12:33 PM

Wish they would port it to PC. Would look so good there. I really liked the 1st one but not willing to buy a PS4 for it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users