• Fav. Laker:Julius, D'Angelo & Jordan

Posted November 05, 2015 - 11:56 AM

EyMlHkX.jpg

#82 JGuez

JGuez

All-Star

• 6,007 posts

Posted November 11, 2015 - 08:04 AM

Ended up pre-ordering it so I can play with my cousin (PS4).

I have Halo 5 and it's good (though I suck) but I can't believe there's no split screen....

I host people at my place all the time and not being able to play a game together defeats the whole purpose of it for me. 

#83 flota

flota

Barca, Lakers, Cowboys, Chivas

• 3,302 posts
  • Fan Since:2008
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe

Posted November 13, 2015 - 10:28 PM

I won't buy halo 5 this year, without split screen is worthless to me, I haven't decided on battlefront yet.
Imposible is nothing.

There is no such thing as a plea of innocence in my court. A plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time. Guilty. Inquisitor Lord Fyodor Karamazov.

Alea Iacta Est. Julius Caesar.

#84 DTIII™

DTIII™

"I am one with the force, the force is with me."

• 5,759 posts

Posted November 16, 2015 - 09:21 PM

Who's picking this up for PS4? If you wanna play, I'm gonna be on this a lot. lol

EyMlHkX.jpg

#85 JGuez

JGuez

All-Star

• 6,007 posts

Posted November 17, 2015 - 09:27 AM

^I have it. My username is JGuez.

I only got to play like 3 games last night but it's really fun. I'm bad at the moment btw so play with me at your own risk lol.

• PhillyLaker24 likes this

#86 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Starter

• 5,161 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted November 17, 2015 - 09:39 AM

How is the full game, such as all the game modes and different weapons? Is there a wide range of weapons, maps, and game modes? Are classes or whatever they are called in this game balanced?

I am currently very busy with school and the remaining of my time goes to fallout. I will pick up this game sometime in December but I am curious as to how it plays and feels.

Edited by PhillyLaker24, November 17, 2015 - 09:40 AM.

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#87 b.diddy2417

b.diddy2417

Rookie

• 733 posts
  • Name:Brian
  • Fan Since:since i was 5
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted November 17, 2015 - 10:43 AM

Who's picking this up for PS4? If you wanna play, I'm gonna be on this a lot. lol

I got it as well

Psn bdiddy2417

#88 DTIII™

DTIII™

• 5,759 posts

Posted November 17, 2015 - 07:07 PM

^I have it. My username is JGuez.

I only got to play like 3 games last night but it's really fun. I'm bad at the moment btw so play with me at your own risk lol.

I got it as well

Psn bdiddy2417

Adding you both

EyMlHkX.jpg

#89 DTIII™

DTIII™

• 5,759 posts

Posted November 17, 2015 - 07:13 PM

How is the full game, such as all the game modes and different weapons? Is there a wide range of weapons, maps, and game modes? Are classes or whatever they are called in this game balanced?

I am currently very busy with school and the remaining of my time goes to fallout. I will pick up this game sometime in December but I am curious as to how it plays and feels.

Game Modes: Walker Assault, Supremacy, Fighter Squadron, Blast, Cargo, Droid Run, Drop Zone, Heroes vs Villians, Hero Hunt. (Off the top of my head, may have missed a few.)

There's plenty of more weapons than those shown in the beta and there's no classes you get a couple loadouts where you can choose 3 star cards each. Also some of the star cards include weapons too like (scout pistol, plasma rifle, cycle rifle) etc.

EyMlHkX.jpg

#90 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 26,941 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted November 18, 2015 - 08:33 AM

I was watching some people play last night. The turrets are killing machines.

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#91 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Starter

• 5,161 posts

Posted November 18, 2015 - 10:38 AM

Game Modes: Walker Assault, Supremacy, Fighter Squadron, Blast, Cargo, Droid Run, Drop Zone, Heroes vs Villians, Hero Hunt. (Off the top of my head, may have missed a few.)

There's plenty of more weapons than those shown in the beta and there's no classes you get a couple loadouts where you can choose 3 star cards each. Also some of the star cards include weapons too like (scout pistol, plasma rifle, cycle rifle) etc.

How's the gunplay feel? Is it a tight shooter? I just read a review today that said it gives a great star wars experience but in comparison to other multiplayer shooters it just doesn't hold up from gameplay to lack of weapons. Still thinking about getting this but I need a solid shooter game, and I always liked black ops and while the new one seems much different than the first 2, I'm leaning towards that because at least I know it will be a long lasting online shooter experience.

#92 DTIII™

DTIII™

• 5,759 posts

Posted November 18, 2015 - 03:31 PM

How's the gunplay feel? Is it a tight shooter? I just read a review today that said it gives a great star wars experience but in comparison to other multiplayer shooters it just doesn't hold up from gameplay to lack of weapons. Still thinking about getting this but I need a solid shooter game, and I always liked black ops and while the new one seems much different than the first 2, I'm leaning towards that because at least I know it will be a long lasting online shooter experience.

It could benefit from more modes and there's 11 blasters not counting the star card ones, I'm thinking maybe you might be more into BO3 like you said. 

EyMlHkX.jpg

#93 AnnoyingCustomer

AnnoyingCustomer

Meh...

• 2,841 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Kobe Fish Fox Horry

Posted November 19, 2015 - 03:14 AM

Took forever to install this mother[expletive]er, I was pretty pissed that I didn't get to play it last night.  

Liking it so far, and I'm definitely impressed with the power & visuals of the PS4 - I bought the game & console together, been waiting a long time for this!

• DTIII™ likes this

2zi2dsm.jpg

"I don't want to be remembered, I want to be forgotten..."

-George Costanza, Seinfeld

#94 Majesty

Majesty

Luol Deng's cousin is awesome. Thanks for the pizza!!

• Gameday
  • 54,315 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted November 19, 2015 - 09:03 AM

This game needed a campaign mode. 

"Bryant had come to rage against the idea that Howard's clownish disposition could overtake the locker room, the Lakers' culture, and had warned Howard that he would never, ever let it happen." 

#95 Disaster in Paradise

Disaster in Paradise

Do you wanna tickle my big ol' long toes?

• 11,536 posts

Posted November 19, 2015 - 10:04 AM

I'll buy it after the Bloodborne expansion.

I like to dip my feet in toilet water & smell them.

#96 DTIII™

DTIII™

• 5,759 posts

Posted November 19, 2015 - 07:08 PM

Yup, the singleplayer stuff is really lacking and not very good.

Edited by DTIII™, November 19, 2015 - 07:08 PM.

EyMlHkX.jpg

#97 AnnoyingCustomer

AnnoyingCustomer

Meh...

• 2,841 posts

Posted November 19, 2015 - 09:39 PM

Agreed, not sure why they didn't include it but maybe if enough people complain about it they will come up with something and add it on in a DLC.  I like the game, but it doesn't have quite the same feel as it's predecessors without an excellent campaign mode.  It's more like Star Wars + Battlefield - while solid, it could be more than what it currently is...

2zi2dsm.jpg

#98 Disaster in Paradise

Disaster in Paradise

Do you wanna tickle my big ol' long toes?

• 11,536 posts

Posted November 20, 2015 - 12:57 AM

You'd expect them to at least pay homage to the previous Battlefronts and put in a Galactic Conquest-type single player. 

I like to dip my feet in toilet water & smell them.

#99 AnnoyingCustomer

AnnoyingCustomer

Meh...

• 2,841 posts

Posted November 20, 2015 - 01:33 AM

You'd expect them to at least pay homage to the previous Battlefronts and put in a Galactic Conquest-type single player. 

That's what I'm hoping for on one of the DLC releases.  Single player & co-op Conquest mode, WITH the space battles...

2zi2dsm.jpg

#100 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Starter

• 5,161 posts

Posted November 20, 2015 - 12:16 PM

Agreed, not sure why they didn't include it but maybe if enough people complain about it they will come up with something and add it on in a DLC.  I like the game, but it doesn't have quite the same feel as it's predecessors without an excellent campaign mode.  It's more like Star Wars + Battlefield - while solid, it could be more than what it currently is...

People may be complaining but the game seems to be flying off the shelves so EA has no incentive to put together a single player, which is really sad considering how amazing it could be since they have the rights and todays technology.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users