2013 NHL Discussion Thread
Posted February 11, 2013 - 07:42 PM
I've been enjoying it to say the least. This year I bought(50$) Gamecenter Live so I've been watching the games.
Couple Kings fans around last year, what's up with them this year? Health?
Ducks come to Chicago tomorrow playing good hockey.
Posted February 11, 2013 - 11:38 PM
in a shortened season that's not going to work.
What's up with the Kings? They're probably just waiting to turn it on around playoff time and have a repeat of last season.
Posted February 12, 2013 - 08:43 PM
That would make a great playoff series.
Posted March 20, 2013 - 09:02 PM
Posted March 20, 2013 - 09:07 PM
kings are rollin AND quick's playing like a dumbass
thank god for bernier
Posted April 25, 2013 - 05:51 PM
HOW ABOUT THEM LEAFS?! First playoff game in 9 years. I've been waiting...
Posted April 28, 2013 - 07:27 PM
KobeBeef they could upset the bruins, they bruins havent been playing well, at the end of the year.
Chicago is the heat this year, way to good and have too many weapons to choose from. I think my blackhawks win it all this year.
Here are the match-ups
1) Penguins vs 8) Islanders- Penguins in five, like the blackhawks have to many weapons
2) Montreal vs. 7) Senators- Senators are a young team, and Montreal is playing good, Canadians in six
3) Capitals vs. 6) Rangers- I think the Rangers have to many weapons also, and the Capitals, tend to choke in the playoffs, Rangers in seven
4) Boston vs. 5) Toronto- Two teams that hate each other, and its Phil Kessel versus his old team, Boston has been struggling to get into the playoffs, they were going to make it, but stumbled into them, they could have had the 2nd seed but choked it away, it depends how they respond to it, I think the Maple Leafs win in six.
1) Chicago Blackhawks vs 8) Minnesota Wild- As a Blackhawk fan this is not a match-up I wanted to see the Wild have a lot of weapons and seemed like it never clicked in the regular season, but like I said before the Blackhawks have to many weapons. Hawks in six
2) Anaheim Ducks vs 7) Red Wings- Ducks are a strong team this year, and have three great weapons, and the Wings are old this year, Ducks in five
3) Vancouver vs. 7) San Jose- Every single year it seems like the Sharks have a good chance to win it all, but they can never get over the hump, they have a great goalie, good defense-men, and some good forwards, but they always choke in the playoffs, this year I think they will upset the Canucks (Vancouver), In seven games
4) Los Angeles Kings vs 5) St. Louis Blues- Kings are good this year again, and the Blues are too dependent on their goalie, and they dont have enough scoring. Kings in 5.
Posted May 09, 2013 - 10:54 PM
Edited by kobedoinwork, May 09, 2013 - 10:55 PM.
Posted May 12, 2013 - 10:42 PM
Posted May 13, 2013 - 06:18 PM
Toronto va boston...
Boston scores 2 goals in the last 60 seconds of the 3rd to send game to ot...
Then Boston scores in ot after few mins...
What a comeback.. Toronto going be rioting...
Meanwhile... Washington caps didn't even show up for their game 7
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users