1130 replies to this topic

#1121 FranklinPeanuts

FranklinPeanuts

Legend

• 11,772 posts
  • Fan Since:Since 1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted April 25, 2018 - 10:08 AM

I GOT GOW!!! Been playing it for a couple of days now. I LOVE IT. I have not played any other PS4 game in a minute. I was out in Arizona, all around picked it up  in the A.M, came back to L.A after a vacay and I have been playing it.

The fight with Baldur, INSANE!!!!! (sorry for the spoiler) The world looks OMG F'n Goodness DOPE!.

I start saying only 3o minutes, next thing you know its 10:30 at night.

• Busty Bluth likes this

#1122 Toe Sucker

Toe Sucker

I suck my own toes.

• 11,787 posts

Posted April 26, 2018 - 01:10 PM

PS4 is somewhat fixed (I guess); managed to get some good hours in GOW.

It's a big change from its previous entries, but it was very well done. Lots of care went into it. 

Wish it was 60fps instead of an uncapped frame rate, but that's the PS4's fault on that. 

I like to dip my feet in toilet water & smell them.

#1123 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 12,848 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted May 09, 2018 - 02:53 PM

picked it up, installed it, and played it for like 5 minutes...haven't had the time to sit down and get into it...maybe on Sunday.

Posted Image

#1124 DTIII™

DTIII™

"I am one with the force, the force is with me."

• 5,821 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Julius, Brandon & Isaiah

Posted June 08, 2018 - 08:37 PM

Got Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition since it was on sale on the PS store

EyMlHkX.jpg

#1125 DTIII™

DTIII™

• 5,821 posts

Posted June 27, 2018 - 12:39 PM

EyMlHkX.jpg

#1126 DTIII™

DTIII™

• 5,821 posts

Posted August 29, 2018 - 07:04 PM

• Busty Bluth and -Wade- like this

EyMlHkX.jpg

#1127 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 28,367 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted August 29, 2018 - 08:23 PM

Finally some games I’d play. I feel PlayStation plus is a damn joke. I feel so burned by this generation of PlayStation. If the 5 doesn’t play games from every model I’m not buying it EVER. I have lots of games for ps2 and even a few ps1 games. I want to play everything on one system. That’s why the PS3 fat was the GOAT. Sick of being nickel and dimed for staying loyal to Sony all these years. I’ve owned only PlayStation since Super Nintendo so I’m as loyal as it gets. I need my PS3 fat fixed. It has YLOD thanks to GTA4.

Bye for now
  • FranklinPeanuts likes this

#1128 FranklinPeanuts

FranklinPeanuts

Legend

• 11,772 posts
  • Fan Since:Since 1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted August 31, 2018 - 07:35 AM

Finally some games I’d play. I feel PlayStation plus is a damn joke. I feel so burned by this generation of PlayStation. If the 5 doesn’t play games from every model I’m not buying it EVER. I have lots of games for ps2 and even a few ps1 games. I want to play everything on one system. That’s why the PS3 fat was the GOAT. Sick of being nickel and dimed for staying loyal to Sony all these years. I’ve owned only PlayStation since Super Nintendo so I’m as loyal as it gets. I need my PS3 fat fixed. It has YLOD thanks to GTA4.

Bye for now

in the words of Vick The Brick Jacobs... FEELING YOU!!!!! i have not played a lot of games since the ps4 dropped. I played Destiny (meh) Division (i like), God Of War and Uncharted. That is about it. I do not even play the 2k's or madden anymore because they are starting to do too much that they suck to me. PS3 was the ISH!!!! I wish they had all the Playstation games. That is one thing that i kind of like with Nintendo, you can play a lot of the old stuff as long as you buy them from the store. For the life of me i cannot understand why Sony does not do that. My nephew kept all of his Playstations and i clowned him and now he os clowning me because i am at his house playing Street fighter, DOA, Tekken and etc because he has kept all of those games. The funny part, I am the one who told him to never sell any of his old stuff because they will be worth A LOT but never sell them

• Busty Bluth likes this

#1129 Wilt Chamberneezy

Wilt Chamberneezy

Rookie

• 1,046 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Shaq, Kobe, Fisher,Fox, Horry

Posted August 31, 2018 - 09:37 AM

I'm ready. Shoutouts to the ghost

#1130 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 28,367 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted August 31, 2018 - 03:26 PM

Bye for now

in the words of Vick The Brick Jacobs... FEELING YOU!!!!! i have not played a lot of games since the ps4 dropped. I played Destiny (meh) Division (i like), God Of War and Uncharted. That is about it. I do not even play the 2k's or madden anymore because they are starting to do too much that they suck to me. PS3 was the ISH!!!! I wish they had all the Playstation games. That is one thing that i kind of like with Nintendo, you can play a lot of the old stuff as long as you buy them from the store. For the life of me i cannot understand why Sony does not do that. My nephew kept all of his Playstations and i clowned him and now he os clowning me because i am at his house playing Street fighter, DOA, Tekken and etc because he has kept all of those games. The funny part, I am the one who told him to never sell any of his old stuff because they will be worth A LOT but never sell them

It’s sad. I’ve bought 3 games this generation lol. One was 10$. The rest are free games from PS plus when they’ve been decent. Rocket League the game I’ve played the most. Got it for free. Red dead 2 will be my 4th game purchased this generation. Couple other games I’d still like to get like uncharted and GOW, but I am perfectly fine waiting for those. This new red dead is the only game I been super hyped to play this generation. A no doubt day one purchase. I used to buy 3-4 games a year. I’m not paying for games and DLC anymore. 60$+ then more for DLC to unlock the full game. Gamers need to stop buying that crap.. Give me the game for free if you want to continuously drop dlc only playable for money. I’ve never felt any DLC was worth the money I paid. It’s a joke and [expletive] whoever started it.

Bye for now

#1131 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 12,848 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted September 13, 2018 - 05:48 AM

the reviews weren't kidding.  that spider-man game is very good.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users