1106 replies to this topic

#1041 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 12,749 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 01, 2016 - 03:13 PM

i considered it when it went down to $339 on amazon, if only for the extra HD space, but i couldn't rationalize it...

Posted Image

#1042 Biggums

Biggums

I Do Work

• 422 posts
  • Fan Since:birth
  • Fav. Laker:kobe / glen rice

Posted December 02, 2016 - 06:17 AM

i considered it when it went down to $339 on amazon, if only for the extra HD space, but i couldn't rationalize it...

I guess the silver lining is the best buy deal made it 340 and i got a 55" 4k tv too

5PiX5gx.jpg
SPurs Suck

#1043 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 12,749 posts

Posted December 02, 2016 - 10:43 AM

yea, and i'm sure you won't have a problem selling another PS4 at a reasonable price

Posted Image

#1044 DTIII™

DTIII™

"I am one with the force, the force is with me."

• 5,762 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Julius, D'Angelo & Jordan

Posted December 03, 2016 - 01:44 PM

Free game, might try it out 

EyMlHkX.jpg

#1045 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 27,315 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted December 03, 2016 - 08:26 PM

Free weekend for titanfall 2 multiplayer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#1046 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 12,749 posts

Posted December 04, 2016 - 02:03 AM

another uncharted game (spinoff i guess), a last of us sequel, and marvel vs capcom infinite

good stuff all around

Posted Image

#1047 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,458 posts
  • Fan Since:1986 - Birth!
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Gasol, Artest

Posted December 05, 2016 - 07:43 AM

Picked up a PS4 slim on black Friday. Got 2K and all the uncharted games. Been stuck on Gears of War on the One though lol
21lsbya.jpg

#1048 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Starter

• 5,183 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted December 05, 2016 - 08:55 AM

Picked up a PS4 slim on black Friday. Got 2K and all the uncharted games. Been stuck on Gears of War on the One though lol

Gears is the only game from Xbox I hate missng out on. The online game play for that will always be one of my favorites. 

• Draztik likes this

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#1049 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 12,749 posts

Posted December 05, 2016 - 12:40 PM

enjoy the uncharted series...some of the best single players games made over the last several years

• Draztik likes this

Posted Image

#1050 Biggums

Biggums

I Do Work

• 422 posts

Posted December 14, 2016 - 07:04 AM

is it really that solid? i saw the first 3 uncharted's in a one disc set, and was interested in getting them.  I've literally only used the guy on Playstation all stars battle royale so i dont know much of his background

enjoy the uncharted series...some of the best single players games made over the last several years

5PiX5gx.jpg
SPurs Suck

#1051 DTIII™

DTIII™

• 5,762 posts

Posted February 01, 2017 - 11:12 AM

• Game likes this

EyMlHkX.jpg

#1052 DTIII™

DTIII™

• 5,762 posts

Posted March 29, 2017 - 10:09 AM

EyMlHkX.jpg

#1053 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 27,315 posts

Posted March 29, 2017 - 11:48 AM

I never use my PS4. I paid for the plus and played rocket league once since. I guess I'm waiting for something or maybe I'm too old. I don't know anymore. One thing I hate is that I can't pop in and play PS3 games on the 4.

• FranklinPeanuts likes this

#1054 FranklinPeanuts

FranklinPeanuts

Legend

• 10,932 posts
  • Fan Since:Since 1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted March 29, 2017 - 12:12 PM

I never use my PS4. I paid for the plus and played rocket league once since. I guess I'm waiting for something or maybe I'm too old. I don't know anymore. One thing I hate is that I can't pop in and play PS3 games on the 4.

PREACH!!!. my kids play it more than i do. I just started playing Deadpool for some laughs. Other than that, I don't play mines either

#1055 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Starter

• 5,183 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted March 29, 2017 - 01:59 PM

PREACH!!!. my kids play it more than i do. I just started playing Deadpool for some laughs. Other than that, I don't play mines either

Really? There has recently been some really good games that came out for the PS4. Horizon and Nioh are two games I am enjoying the hell out of. 

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#1056 Biggums

Biggums

I Do Work

• 422 posts

Posted March 30, 2017 - 07:20 AM

I dont have cable anymore (I have PS VUE), so I have mine on every single day. I use my ps4 pro in the living room and my ps3 in the bedroom. The 3 is drastically slower but still works

Having it on all day makes it easier to want to play games.. I play Let it Die constantly.  pretty fun all around open world hack and slash with a slight strategy element.

• Busty Bluth likes this

5PiX5gx.jpg
SPurs Suck

#1057 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 27,315 posts

Posted March 30, 2017 - 09:39 AM

Really? There has recently been some really good games that came out for the PS4. Horizon and Nioh are two games I am enjoying the hell out of. 

I've heard and seen those and they look good. I personally can't justify spending 75$ on something I may not like playing after a while. Places like GameStop should try renting games. Gamefly? anyone tried that? Not a fan of disc mail service too much theft, same for redbox games. I have never successfully got the game I ordered out of a machine. This generation is a downer for me the industry got me butt hurt.

#1058 FranklinPeanuts

FranklinPeanuts

Legend

• 10,932 posts
  • Fan Since:Since 1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted March 30, 2017 - 10:05 AM

I've heard and seen those and they look good. I personally can't justify spending 75$ on something I may not like playing after a while. Places like GameStop should try renting games. Gamefly? anyone tried that? Not a fan of disc mail service too much theft, same for redbox games. I have never successfully got the game I ordered out of a machine. This generation is a downer for me the industry got me butt hurt.

i actually do gamefly and it is cool. Much cheaper. The also have a game store. When i played a lot, I would hold onto the game(s) until i get like 2 or 3 5$ gamefly bucks and use them to buy the games. lol

Now i do it for my kids and nephew. Been with them so long, I get 10$ game fly bucks. And when you keep the game, they send you the case to. I pay 15.95 a month. Beat a game and send it back. it used to be cheaper when they first started though.

Ha ha on the butt hurt part. i am just picky with games now a days. Most of the games are not interesting to me. I am waiting on the Uncharted kind of games. And sometime i just want kill and smash things or people with melee hits or pop them.

• Busty Bluth likes this

#1059 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 27,315 posts

Posted March 30, 2017 - 10:56 AM

i actually do gamefly and it is cool. Much cheaper. The also have a game store. When i played a lot, I would hold onto the game(s) until i get like 2 or 3 5$ gamefly bucks and use them to buy the games. lol

Now i do it for my kids and nephew. Been with them so long, I get 10$ game fly bucks. And when you keep the game, they send you the case to. I pay 15.95 a month. Beat a game and send it back. it used to be cheaper when they first started though.

Ha ha on the butt hurt part. i am just picky with games now a days. Most of the games are not interesting to me. I am waiting on the Uncharted kind of games. And sometime i just want kill and smash things or people with melee hits or pop them.

The last uncharted I didn't get. I have 3 and still haven't played it. I guess I'm waiting for red dead then. I won't buy another PlayStation system at this rate. I hate paying for the [expletive]ty online servers of PS+. The free games are mostly not my type. I walked by the other day and the 4 was in sleep mode. I got annoyed. I like turning everything off OFF. I know I did. So I turn on the tv to turn it off and the 4 wants me to update. It was just in orange light mode for god knows how long it's supposed to update it then. I hate the PS4. Damn it to hell!

#1060 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 12,749 posts

Posted March 30, 2017 - 12:11 PM

i have the problem of buying games I swear I'll play and fire them up for a few minutes never to be touched again...started w/ the PS3, and has continued w/ the 4.  street fighter 5 is the only game i really play consistently...nba2k17 is at my friends house because I only play when we get together to do 2 v 2s so i get some gamplay out of that too...

PS4 games i've purchased and play for less than half an hour or so - 

batman arkham knight

the division

FFXV (actually have several hours into this one, just didn't grab me like I hoped it would)

horizon zero down (have a 3 day weekend, so might fire this up again)

RE4 remake

resident evil revelations 2

final fantasy X & X2 remastered

rayman legends

then there's the games i've actually beaten, but haven't touched since

rise of the tomb raider 

uncharted 4

ratchet and clank

metal gear solid 5

resident evil 7 - bought season pass because i had a $50 credit on my, but haven't really played the DLC

lot of games just sitting on my shelf collecting dust...don't me started on the PS3 games i have collecting dust...

I have a problem.....

• Draztik likes this

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users