IllWill

Rookie

• Banned
  • 620 posts
  • Name:IllWill
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Nick the Quick

Posted August 02, 2012 - 09:47 AM

Kobe used to have one of the Illest crossovers in the game up there with AI's Tim Hardaways n all the greats. But I havent seen that thing in over half a decade ima put it on,the back of a milk carton hopefully one of u will help me find it and return it to its rightful owner PLEASE and THANKYOU. N I dont wanna hear age n speed blah blah blah cuz ai n Timmy still had theres late in there career

#2 Guest_MyJohnsonisMagic_*

Guest_MyJohnsonisMagic_*
  • Guests

Posted August 02, 2012 - 09:50 AM

Kobe used to have one of the Illest crossovers in the game up there with AI's Tim Hardaways n all the greats. But I havent seen that thing in over half a decade ima put it on,the back of a milk carton hopefully one of u will help me find it and return it to its rightful owner PLEASE and THANKYOU. N I dont wanna hear age n speed blah blah blah cuz ai n Timmy still had theres late in there career

Maybe God Shammgod took it back.

#3 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,429 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted August 02, 2012 - 09:52 AM

Age, declining athleticism, and most importantly, posting up players a majority of the time so he didn't need the move, you still see it from time to time.

#4 MrRJ

MrRJ

Rookie

• 1,094 posts
  • Name:Raymond Perez
  • Fan Since:I was born

Posted August 02, 2012 - 10:09 AM

The man has broken all of the fingers on his right hand. What do you expect? :laughing:

Edited by MrRJ, August 02, 2012 - 10:12 AM.

#5 Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan

Go Lakers!

• Banned
  • 6,333 posts
  • Name:JD
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Shaq

Posted August 02, 2012 - 10:44 AM

Maybe it's because his fingers are all messed up from several finger injuries?
htCCl0m.png

#6 Disturbed

Disturbed

Rookie

• 321 posts
  • Fan Since:1968
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted August 02, 2012 - 10:48 AM

Yea, very good question, he did have that deadly crossover, once in awhile now he executes it. Maybe is because driving to the basket he takes a beating. I have never seen a player get fouled as hard as Kobe is fouled, and the non calls.
Hardaway had a good crossover, KJ also comes to mind!
NEARLY ALL MEN CAN STAND ADVERISTY, BUT IF YOU WANT TO TEST A MAN'S CHARACTER, GIVE HIM POWER.
Abraham Lincoln

#7 Majesty

Majesty

Luol Deng's cousin is awesome. Thanks for the pizza!!

• Gameday
  • 54,370 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted August 02, 2012 - 10:59 AM

Age, declining athleticism, and most importantly, posting up players a majority of the time so he didn't need the move, you still see it from time to time.

What West Coast said.

It's still in is repertoire, but he beats people in the post so easily these days he really doesn't need to use his crossover that often, but he does use it from time to time, usually when Stu yells out "He's dancin, that means he's going" and more often than not when he uses it, it ends with him scoring, so it's still pretty efficient :glasses:

"Bryant had come to rage against the idea that Howard's clownish disposition could overtake the locker room, the Lakers' culture, and had warned Howard that he would never, ever let it happen." 

#8 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• Contributor
  • 14,996 posts
  • Name:Shamim
  • Fan Since:2000

Posted August 02, 2012 - 12:25 PM

Have you seen his hands?

Posted Image

#9 alec613

alec613

Off The Bench

• 1,658 posts
  • Fan Since:Can't remember
  • Fav. Laker:Adam Morrison

Posted August 02, 2012 - 01:12 PM

Father time

TEAM TANK

TEAMtANK.png

#10 gque24

gque24

Starter

• 4,683 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:KOBE

Posted August 02, 2012 - 02:49 PM

YOu obviously DO NOT WATCH GAMES IF YOU BELIEVE THIS ^^^BULLSHEET
Never Wrong Always Right Like Freeway Exits!!

#11 IllWill

IllWill

Rookie

• Banned
  • 620 posts

Posted August 02, 2012 - 02:57 PM

I watch everygame I just keep it real with myself.. U trying to say his crossover hasnt fell off.. Im a die hard laker fan but im also a realists.. So u can lie to yourself if u want too

#12 Aykut Purde

Aykut Purde

Rookie

• 590 posts
  • Name:Aykut
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted August 02, 2012 - 05:15 PM

That Nigerian guy stole his crossover and used it to broke Harden's ankles, knees, hands, back etc. That's the only logical explanation for both subjects.

My latest game review: https://steemit.com/...-the-rescue-6-8

I am on Steemit! Writing both in english and turkish. I will try to write about Lakers, so follow me :) I also changed my name to my real name: Aykut Purde. I was nikolatesla before.

https://steemit.com/@aykutpurde

#13 Majesty

Majesty

• Gameday
  • 54,370 posts

Posted August 02, 2012 - 06:23 PM

I watch everygame I just keep it real with myself.. U trying to say his crossover hasnt fell off.. Im a die hard laker fan but im also a realists.. So u can lie to yourself if u want too

You didn't see this then

What West Coast said.

It's still in is repertoire, but he beats people in the post so easily these days he really doesn't need to use his crossover that often, but he does use it from time to time, usually when Stu yells out "He's dancin, that means he's going" and more often than not when he uses it, it ends with him scoring, so it's still pretty efficient :glasses:

ask Raja Bell how 'gone' Kobe's crossover is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgbHGyLcwRE

Edited by Majesty, August 02, 2012 - 06:25 PM.

"Bryant had come to rage against the idea that Howard's clownish disposition could overtake the locker room, the Lakers' culture, and had warned Howard that he would never, ever let it happen." 

#14 j0k3r

j0k3r

Rookie

• 307 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Shaq, KOBE

Posted August 02, 2012 - 08:04 PM

That Nigerian guy stole his crossover and used it to broke Harden's ankles, knees, hands, back etc. That's the only logical explanation for both subjects.

haha tht was just all baddd mann..harden on the floor doing splitsss n the guy hits the 3 to top it off.. :blink:

#15 IllWill

IllWill

Rookie

• Banned
  • 620 posts

Posted August 02, 2012 - 09:54 PM

You didn't see this then

ask Raja Bell how 'gone' Kobe's crossover is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgbHGyLcwRE

Yea he's good for one every blue moon I think he traded it in with his number 8

#16 Persian Gulf

Persian Gulf

@WeCarpeDiem

• 4,268 posts
  • Name:Mehran
  • Fan Since:Early 2000s
  • Fav. Laker:Retired #

Posted August 03, 2012 - 12:45 AM

Umm he did a quiet a few cross overs this season. I bet you don't watch lakers. Kobe can cross over people. Not a lot like he used to but he can do it. He cross over 2 people In 1 position this year

IG: @WeCarpeDiem 

Twitter: @WeCarpeDiem

#17 IllWill

IllWill

Rookie

• Banned
  • 620 posts

Posted August 03, 2012 - 01:00 AM

Umm he did a quiet a few cross overs this season. I bet you don't watch lakers. Kobe can cross over people. Not a lot like he used to but he can do it. He cross over 2 people In 1 position this year

He rarely uses his crossover ne more n I watch everygame if not live as its happening I dvr it.

#18 Majesty

Majesty

• Gameday
  • 54,370 posts

Posted August 03, 2012 - 01:27 AM

He rarely uses his crossover ne more n I watch everygame if not live as its happening I dvr it.

he rarely uses it because he rarely needs it to beat someone in an Iso, he either will shoot over them or post them up, it isn't necessary for him to use it on everyone he comes across, he takes what the defense gives him, if he sees a cross to the basket for a shot he'll take it, if he thinks he can take them in the iso without it he'll do that and still score.

A man who holds all the cards doesn't use his entire hand every game.

#19 LakersFanatic

LakersFanatic

Rookie

• 926 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted August 03, 2012 - 03:08 AM

Kobe is my favorite player, but comparing his crossover to AI's... Sorry but no...

#20 IllWill

IllWill

Rookie

• Banned
  • 620 posts

Posted August 03, 2012 - 04:51 AM

Kobe is my favorite player, but comparing his crossover to AI's... Sorry but no...

Whos crossover do u think was better AI or Tim hardaway

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users