Photo

Kobe's 42 points against OKC (game 5 of the 2012 NBA Playoffs)

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Clutch Factor

Clutch Factor

Hall Of Fame

• 9,531 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted April 11, 2016 - 08:21 PM

Last game for Kob in OKC tomorrow, and crazy this was his last playoff game..

EASILY could have won this series

game 1 was a blow out

but game 2 we were up by more than 5 with like a minute left, but then i remember kobe turning the ball over (i think he was trying to feed bynum in the post)... then eventually blake missed the go ahead bucket from the corner 3.... i remember this lost hitting me hard cuz we played so well after a horrible gm 1.. i was getting ready to taste the W lol smh

game 4 we were up damn near the whole game, kobe was having himself a big game, but then we blew it in the 4th... kd dagger with metta on him 

coulda been up 3-1 

Mhmm, I remember that series. That's why when we acquired Nash/Dwight, many were speaking about how all the issues that caused us to lose that series could have been fixed.

Dwight for defending the P&R (and finishing the P&R himself) along with Nash to take some load off of Kobe who seemed very fatigued during that year's Playoffs. 

I wish we got to see one more Playoff series of Kobe. It just sucks to see him go out like this. 

#22 lakerfan98

lakerfan98

Vice President of Interneting Operations

• 3,126 posts
  • Name:Ryan
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted April 12, 2016 - 09:26 AM

If Steve Blake hits that wide open 3 pointer I think the series would have gone 7 games.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users