JJ4 efficiency

• Please log in to reply
8267 replies to this topic

#8261 Tensai

Tensai

Superstar

• 8,241 posts

Posted October 29, 2017 - 07:22 PM

Warriors and Cavs are tanking the regular season huh.

fXlFKv8.gif

#8262 Wilt Chamberneezy

Wilt Chamberneezy

Rookie

• 952 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Shaq, Kobe, Fisher,Fox, Horry

Posted October 31, 2017 - 10:05 AM

#8263 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 7,342 posts
  • Fan Since:'71
  • Fav. Laker:kobe, magic, logo

Posted November 03, 2017 - 05:56 PM

I nominate Baynes on Celtics as most peculiar looking dude in the NBA.

Any others anyone can think of who might be competitive with him?

Dude looks bizarre

Praying for  1. Some Cohesion (Ill fitting parts with young bucks, new guys, and those playing for next contracts may muck things up all season) 2. Better Coaching, No More Tanking (Last season was more of the latter but not sure how much of the former we can count on. Walton with something to prove this season as much as any Laker player) 3. Rookie Watch (Hoping Lonzo outshines his daddy (ROTY??), and Kuzma finds minutes and makes a push for all rook 2nd team)

READY FOR SEASON!!!

#8264 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 7,342 posts

Posted November 03, 2017 - 06:23 PM

Also not a fan of hubie brown.

Dude just drones on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and...

Edited by kball, November 03, 2017 - 06:24 PM.

• lakerfan98 likes this

Praying for  1. Some Cohesion (Ill fitting parts with young bucks, new guys, and those playing for next contracts may muck things up all season) 2. Better Coaching, No More Tanking (Last season was more of the latter but not sure how much of the former we can count on. Walton with something to prove this season as much as any Laker player) 3. Rookie Watch (Hoping Lonzo outshines his daddy (ROTY??), and Kuzma finds minutes and makes a push for all rook 2nd team)

READY FOR SEASON!!!

#8265 lakerfan98

lakerfan98

Vice President of Interneting Operations

• 3,406 posts
  • Name:Ryan
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted November 04, 2017 - 10:12 AM

Yea he talks so much he sometimes runs out of true things to say and just rambles.  I remember a game last year where he kept referring to Clarkson as a great defender.  Pretty sure I muted my tv the rest of the game.  

Actually, I had to do that the other night as well.  I live in New Jersey so I was watching the game on the Nets local channel.  Every other play complaining about the officiating.  Must have been 5 or 6 plays where a Nets player fell down on a 3 point attempt and got a whistle.  38 FTA on the road.  Yet the dialogue was dominated by complaining about bad calls going against the Nets.  As Laker fans we're spoiled.  I couldn't imagine watching say Celtic or Blazer games with their announcers.  It would completely ruin the game.    

#8266 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 27,314 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted November 04, 2017 - 10:19 AM

Jimmy Butler still looks like Django to me
(I think my favorite Tarantino movie)

Just needs the shades. That is a great movie my favorite too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#8267 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 7,342 posts

Posted November 07, 2017 - 06:50 PM

Watching Knicks/Hornets.

Good game.

But im actually really surprised Rambis is still on Knicks staff. Having somehow survived Fisher as head coach. And Phils coming and going too.

Also side note: on the hornets bench is eddie jordan (the tard) once upon a time on laker bench ass asst and many years before as player

Edited by kball, November 07, 2017 - 06:51 PM.

READY FOR SEASON!!!

• 43,864 posts

Posted November 16, 2017 - 07:45 PM

I like Kyrie, but man oh man was he gifted a gang of ticky tack free throws there final several minutes. Seemed awfully egregious.

Regardless, GS didnt exactly deserve the game either. They messed around too much several times with huge leads, Kerr had some strange lineups at times, Curry was almost a no show, Klay was cold, Durant wasnt exactly lights out, so it's no surprise considering.
  • Xinxin likes this

yo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users