#41 JRG_24

JRG_24

Starter

• 5,266 posts
  • Fan Since:1991
  • Fav. Laker:Ron Artest

Posted November 01, 2011 - 06:14 PM

If that's the case then YM is worse than I thought because Drake is terrible

:laughing: I feel you on the rapping. But R&B Drake is almost always on point.

He's easily their best artist. Not even close...

#42 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• Banned
  • 20,198 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Dwight.

Posted November 01, 2011 - 06:38 PM

:laughing: I feel you on the rapping. But R&B Drake is almost always on point.

He's easily their best artist. Not even close...

:shock: Except they have Lil Weezy...

Aka the -

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

#43 JRG_24

JRG_24

Starter

• 5,266 posts

Posted November 01, 2011 - 06:40 PM

^ Lol... like I said, Drake is the best YM offers and its not even close.

#44 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 23,254 posts

Posted November 01, 2011 - 07:25 PM

:shock: Except they have Lil Weezy...

Aka the -

ah the carter II. back when lil wayne was still a good rap artist
Posted Image

#45 LaLa

LaLa

Champ

• 7,900 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:KB24

Posted November 01, 2011 - 07:34 PM

^ Lol... like I said, Drake is the best YM offers and its not even close.

Tyga is pretty good when he wants to, good lyricalist. Nicki's debut album was pretty good surprisingly, its sad that the YMCMB crew is better than their boss.
Posted Image
R.I.P. to my grandmother, 4/17/07 : (

#46 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• Banned
  • 20,198 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Dwight.

Posted November 01, 2011 - 07:44 PM

ah the carter II. back when lil wayne was still a good rap artist

My favorite album ever.

Edited by GP1_KB24, November 01, 2011 - 07:44 PM.

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

#47 lakerswiz

lakerswiz

Off The Bench

• 2,581 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted November 01, 2011 - 10:08 PM

Tyga is pretty good when he wants to, good lyricalist. Nicki's debut album was pretty good surprisingly, its sad that the YMCMB crew is better than their boss.

I can't remember if I listed to the whole album or just a few songs, but I was pleasantly surprised with Nicki's album.

#48 LaLa

LaLa

Champ

• 7,900 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:KB24

Posted November 01, 2011 - 10:43 PM

I can't remember if I listed to the whole album or just a few songs, but I was pleasantly surprised with Nicki's album.

Yeah, when shes purely rapping (not with that stupid studdering or retarded voice), she can rip a track.
Posted Image
R.I.P. to my grandmother, 4/17/07 : (

#49 JRG_24

JRG_24

Starter

• 5,266 posts

Posted November 04, 2011 - 02:34 PM

Drake Lists His Top Five Hip Hop Albums Of All Time

For his recent cover story with The Source magazine, Drake spoke with former Editor-in-Chief Kim Osorio about his five favorite Hip Hop albums of all time. During the interview, he named offerings from The Notorious B.I.G., Jay-Z, OutKast, Clipse and Little Brother as his most coveted picks.

“[Jay’s] Black Album. Clipse, Lord Willin’. Uh, this is not an album, but The Little Brother/[Mick] Boogie mixtape [And Justus For All], that was like pivotal in my life. And then I would have to say, uh, I say [B.I.G.’s] Life After Death. And then I will say a toss up between The Love Below and Aquemini,” he said.

He also tacked on a few more influential albums that pushed him towards a career in rap. “And then that’s without…. That’s life changing. That’s without, you know, [Lil Wayne’s] Carter 2 and other things that pushed me to rap. Those were definitive albums that opened my sound. Oh, and Snoop Dogg, Doggystyle. Those were just definitive albums that opened my mind to sound and melody and cadences and flows and you know. Those were like really important to me.”

Drake’s sophomore album, Take Care, is due November 15th.

http://www.hiphopdx....ums-of-all-time

Damn Drake has some good taste! Nice to see him show some love to West Coast HH too.

Edited by Dr. Greenthumb, November 04, 2011 - 02:34 PM.

#50 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• Contributor
  • 14,996 posts
  • Name:Shamim
  • Fan Since:2000

Posted November 04, 2011 - 07:40 PM

I love this blog, so much :laughing: :laughing:

http://bigghostnahme...s.html#comments

On receiving nude pictures:
If you send them without me asking, it’s like, You’ve done this before. But I’m away a lot. If there’s a woman I’m into, I might want to get a picture from her to handle business myself, as opposed to doing something I might regret.

Ayo I give up son... its like this n**** gargles vagina nectars in the morning to maintain his b**chass ph balance yo.

On his fake Twitter marriage to Nicki Minaj:
I don’t know if we were really pretending. I’d marry Nicki. I think Nicki would be one of the only people that would understand me at the end of all of this and be able to love me.

Again wit all this princess s**t yo. What grown ass n**** plays make believe wedding witta broad like that? This n**** sounds like he been layin on his stomach in front of a fireplace on some satin pillows readin Briget Jones novels n emptyin out chocolate boxes while listenin to old Whitney Houston joints. Son jus gon keep takin that "stranded puppy lookin for a new home" approach wit these broads forever. Damn son. Ayo Im pretty sure this n**** is afraid of beer yo. I cant even relate to no s**t like this b. You kno when you be waitin in line to buy a coffee n theres a n**** in front of you that orders some haf caf extra whip skinny cinnamon soy latte wit a vanilla shot n a low fat yogurt crumpet on the side type bulls**t? THAT n**** can relate to Drake nahmean.

Then the n**** addressed some sh** on the Funk Flex show. When Flex asked him bout the joint he did wit Jada n Wayne...n how Wayne took those shots at Hov on it. He had this to say bout that yo...

I really just did my verse over the beat, man. I'm not gonna say I didn’t hear the song before it came out. Wayne recently said in an article that I can never feel like I created a monster in Drake because I’m his boss.’ And in every regard that’s a respectable comment. I’m a soldier for Wayne, he put me here, so I just really did what I had to do, which was deliver a verse on a beat and what he does with the song after that is completely up to him.”
Posted Image

Son Had this sh** to say bout those shots that Pusha took at his delicate ass on his 'Dont F**k With Me' joint...

"I listened to it and I just couldn’t pick it out. I couldn’t pick out where I was supposed to be offended. First of all I never really had any interaction with Pusha T so for him to diss me would be purely issues that he’s having within himself. We’ve met but we’ve been just always cordial with each other. I’m a fan of The Clipse. I say it in interviews so I never really had an issue with him but you know it’s a frustrating time for a lot of people right now. I get it, so if it was directed at me just make it a lil’ more direct next time. You know, I’m up for whatever, man. I didn’t take offense to it, though.”

Posted Image

Ok...first off b...the n**** is rhymin on YOUR beat son. Thats 1) nahmean.....thats a pretty obvious one too yo. 2) That man said "The swag dont match the sweaters"....

#51 lakerswiz

lakerswiz

Off The Bench

• 2,581 posts

Posted November 04, 2011 - 08:05 PM

If you send them without me asking, it’s like, You’ve done this before. But I’m away a lot. If there’s a woman I’m into, I might want to get a picture from her to handle business myself, as opposed to doing something I might regret.

Did Drake just become one of my favorite people?

#52 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 23,254 posts

Posted November 05, 2011 - 12:01 AM

Did Drake just become one of my favorite people?

lol ballsy to say but funny as hell
Posted Image

#53 NYCLakerfan

NYCLakerfan

RIP

• 14,066 posts
  • Name:Joshua
  • Fan Since:2000

Posted November 05, 2011 - 01:09 AM

Drake actually seems like a pretty cool person in real life from what Ive seen from him in interviews and [expletive].
  • JRG_24 and like this

#54 JRG_24

JRG_24

Starter

• 5,266 posts

Posted November 05, 2011 - 11:00 AM

Drake actually seems like a pretty cool person in real life from what Ive seen from him in interviews and [expletive].

I used to despise this dude. He's made me a fan. I just dont like how he sucks up to Lil Wayne so much.

#55 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

Dead Discussion! You will not win, because I will not lose&a

• 24,241 posts
  • Name:Kyler
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Lamar

Posted November 05, 2011 - 11:03 AM

I used to despise this dude. He's made me a fan. I just dont like how he sucks up to Lil Wayne so much.

Because he's in Young Money? and why does it bother you so much

Kobe%20Bryant%20Sig%20v3.jpg

#56 JRG_24

JRG_24

Starter

• 5,266 posts

Posted November 05, 2011 - 11:12 AM

Because he's in Young Money? and why does it bother you so much

Nah not because he was in YM, but because of his annoying rap flow. Couldnt stand how flat it is and how he only had one flow. I learned to tolerate that, but his R&B is on point, and his personality is cool too.

And I dont think it bothers me that its Lil Wayne, I just cant stand someone constantly kissing someone's ass. Kinda like when more than half of TLN is bothered so much by ESPN's LeBron coverage.

#57 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

• 24,241 posts

Posted November 05, 2011 - 11:15 AM

ok JRG...... we get that you Hate Lil Wayne but you don't need to announced over and over again we get the point

#58 JRG_24

JRG_24

Starter

• 5,266 posts

Posted November 05, 2011 - 11:17 AM

:facepalm:

Dont ask any questions next time since you know I hate Lil Wayne so much. Im out before it starts again.

#59 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

• 24,241 posts

Posted November 05, 2011 - 11:21 AM

:facepalm:

Dont ask any questions next time since you know I hate Lil Wayne so much. Im out before it starts again.

Do you have anything positive to say about him? I mean [expletive] you said you like 50 new song which he dissed Wayne and Game. That's probably why you like it

#60 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 23,254 posts

Posted November 05, 2011 - 11:30 AM

Greenthumb doesn't hate game though
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users