2345 replies to this topic

#2281 DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

• 4,542 posts
  • Fan Since:1965
  • Fav. Laker:Jerry West

Posted March 13, 2019 - 11:54 AM

Not sure whats worse: only 1 episode left this season or perhaps having to wait until 2019 for the last season.

Damn near here like the Lakers next chip long but worth it!

#2282 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 28,956 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted March 13, 2019 - 05:11 PM

Any fans?

Since the inception!

Of the book or the television interpretation?

Bye for now

#2283 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 28,956 posts

Posted April 15, 2019 - 04:31 PM

Too slow with only 5 episodes left😡 smfh. Felt like a typical season premiere. Can’t believe cersi is sending bron to kill her brothers. TBH hope he never makes it. That look when Jamie saw Brand sitting there👍👍. Hopefully kid tells him what’s coming. We need dude to ice his sister quick. Sucks how the show made Euron Greyjoy so unlikeable. My favorite part was when guy stabbed the kid on the wall and that scream it made. I need that for a text tone. 😂

Bye for now

#2284 lakerfan98

lakerfan98

Vice President of Interneting Operations

• 4,660 posts
  • Name:Ryan
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted April 15, 2019 - 06:58 PM

Euron is hilarious I don't think he's unlikable. Agreed that if there's only six episodes this season they'd better skip the filler stuff if they want to wrap up all these storylines. Flying around on dragons was dumb. Sam being so mad seemed forced.
  • Busty Bluth likes this

#2285 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 28,956 posts

Posted April 15, 2019 - 10:24 PM

Euron is hilarious I don't think he's unlikable. Agreed that if there's only six episodes this season they'd better skip the filler stuff if they want to wrap up all these storylines. Flying around on dragons was dumb. Sam being so mad seemed forced.

To me since he isn’t much like the book he isn’t any good. In the book they made him seem badass, I would rather they just left him out. I felt bad for Sam, but you’re right it did feel out of character. Especially with how his family treated him. Glad he told Jon but I’m not sure it matters to him. I wondering if he will just keep it a secret like Ned kept the secret. Jon is a lot like Ned. I was scared I saw a spoiler that Tyrion got killed this episode. That will be next week😉lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#2286 LakeShow1o1

LakeShow1o1

Superstar

• 8,280 posts
  • Name:The Black Mamba Will Rise
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted April 17, 2019 - 08:50 AM

I agree, the way Sam reacted was extremely uncharacteristic of him especially considering the relationship he had with his father.

I feel as if they just wanted another transition/segue for him to tell Jon the truth of his origins.  

I'm surprised you felt as if  the episode was slow. I personally thought they crammed so much content into that season opener it was crazy.

- All the reunions (there were so damn many it was awesome)

- Theon already saving his sister

- Jon already riding his first dragon

- Jon finding out the truth of his origins

- Jamie already arriving to Winterfell and that eye-lock with Bran.

Can't wait for the remainder of the season.

#2287 K-Kris

K-Kris

Laker Fan

• 929 posts
  • Name:Kris
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted April 17, 2019 - 09:27 AM

I thought Sam stole the show. He was hurt when he found out what happened to his father, but only started weeping when he found out his brother got burnt alive as well. He was pretty close with Dickon.

I was only disappointed to find out it was only a ~55 min episode. I still enjoyed it though. I cannot wait to see how everything plays out.

My favorite scene was Jon finding out the truth. Cuz I remember Ned telling Jon he would tell him the truth about his mother the next time he sees him. I believe this is Jon's first time seeing Ned's crypt, and that's where he finds out.
  • trips likes this

#2288 lakerfan98

lakerfan98

• 4,660 posts

Posted April 17, 2019 - 09:37 AM

I thought Sam stole the show. He was hurt when he found out what happened to his father, but only started weeping when he found out his brother got burnt alive as well. He was pretty close with Dickon.

I was only disappointed to find out it was only a ~55 min episode. I still enjoyed it though. I cannot wait to see how everything plays out.

My favorite scene was Jon finding out the truth. Cuz I remember Ned telling Jon he would tell him the truth about his mother the next time he sees him. I believe this is Jon's first time seeing Ned's crypt, and that's where he finds out.

Damn I didn't put that together with Ned's crypt. Also Dickon lol

#2289 ArabicMamba

ArabicMamba

All-Star

• 5,803 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted April 18, 2019 - 01:51 PM

i thought the episode was just a building up to............. you know. the big war.

so guys chiill, relax. sunday is going to be epic

Lakers 4 Life. Cologne, Germany. 

#2290 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 28,956 posts

Posted April 18, 2019 - 05:39 PM

I can’t chill. been waiting too damn long. HBO needs to chill with the bull[expletive]. I had no idea they were in the stark family crypt that is interesting. The stream was so dark I couldn’t see anything recognizable.

Bye for now

#2291 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,774 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999

Posted April 19, 2019 - 12:34 PM

Who dies next?

Pau Gasol is GONE

#2292 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,774 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999

Posted April 21, 2019 - 05:53 PM

Too much yapping
  • Busty Bluth and lakerfan98 like this

Pau Gasol is GONE

#2293 lakerfan98

lakerfan98

• 4,660 posts

Posted April 21, 2019 - 08:41 PM

Yea nothing is really filler at this point but man that was a ton of dialogue.

#2294 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 28,956 posts

Posted April 22, 2019 - 01:47 PM

I’m glad it’s almost over. Then I won’t be disappointed anymore. Every episode till the end now should be the best episodes in the series. Shortened seasons and episodes like this are slaps in the face. Get to the good [expletive] already. Tormund tried his best, but not even the giant story could save it.

#2295 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 28,956 posts

Posted April 22, 2019 - 01:48 PM

Who dies next?

Grayworm! Then ima swoop in an take his lady😂

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Oasis Lover likes this

#2296 lakerfan98

lakerfan98

• 4,660 posts

Posted April 22, 2019 - 02:19 PM

I’m glad it’s almost over. Then I won’t be disappointed anymore. Every episode till the end now should be the best episodes in the series. Shortened seasons and episodes like this are slaps in the face. Get to the good [expletive] already. Tormund tried his best, but not even the giant story could save it.

Apparently the show runners are worried fans will be disappointed with the ending so you may be right.
  • Busty Bluth likes this

#2297 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 28,956 posts

Posted April 22, 2019 - 02:53 PM

Apparently the show runners are worried fans will be disappointed with the ending so you may be right.

That’s a stupid thing for them to say. I won’t be able to stomach one of the women taking the throne. Jon or Gendry preferably. Deep down I am hoping the night king kills them all just to be killed by that little girl with the messed up face from the last episode..like when Omar on the wire got taken out. Just know we are going to get a ton of stupid deaths.

#2298 LakeShow1o1

LakeShow1o1

Superstar

• 8,280 posts
  • Name:The Black Mamba Will Rise
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted April 22, 2019 - 03:24 PM

Season 8 episode 2 was a female empowerment episode up until when Jon tells Dani his origins.

Not really surprised as this has been the main storyline in Hollywood. 

Edited by LakeShow1o1, April 22, 2019 - 03:25 PM.

#2299 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 28,956 posts

Posted April 22, 2019 - 03:35 PM

Season 8 episode 2 was a female empowerment episode up until when Jon tells Dani his origins.

Not really surprised as this has been the main storyline in Hollywood. 

More like Game of equality. Notice how the guys who have mutilated or no genitals the only ones looking strong? All the badass dudes are crying about dying. It makes no sense how this story has played out.
  • LakeShow1o1 likes this

#2300 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 28,956 posts

Posted April 22, 2019 - 03:39 PM

Aryia forcing herself on Gendry is no different than what Drogo did to Daenerys. Gendry needs to take his spear back if ya know what I mean.
  • LakeShow1o1 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users