#2241 kobedoinwork

kobedoinwork

Rookie

• 872 posts
  • Name:Matthew
  • Fan Since:Born
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted August 28, 2017 - 07:49 PM

Busty, jons dad is not the guy who got the crown from drogo, that is viscerys, danys sister.

Jons real dad is rhagear
  • Busty Bluth likes this

#2242 FranklinPeanuts

FranklinPeanuts

Legend

• 10,932 posts
  • Fan Since:Since 1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted August 28, 2017 - 08:18 PM

i liked it. 

#2243 Chick Stern

Chick Stern

Rookie

• 824 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Big 4: West/Kareem/Magic/Kobe

Posted August 28, 2017 - 08:43 PM

[quozte name="Windu" post="1844154" timestamp="1503934544"]The wight Dragon I get. But Jon (Aegon) and Daenerys is nasty[/quote]

STRAIGHT NASTY!

Soon to be a Jodi West vid...

"You can't get much done in life if you only work on the days when you feel good."

--Jerry West

#2244 DanishLakerFan

DanishLakerFan

Hall Of Fame

• 8,664 posts
  • Fan Since:1998

Posted August 29, 2017 - 02:55 AM

6 more then hope the book is released(hopefully it's better than this). Lot of wasted time trying to move the plot and wrap stories this season. So the Targarens are pretty much the new lannisters. Whatever. Except Jon is her nephew. I didn't think jons dad was the guy that got the crown from Drogo. That really irked me. The wall! WTF was that? Weak episodes to close the season imo. Season barely moved us and now 6 episodes to wrap it? SMH we deserve better. Episode was looooong there's a positive. Season stared well, then just...went to [expletive]. Makes last weeks look much better. Sad how we've fallen.

Still. Sub-par GoT is still better than just about anything else.
  • Xinxin likes this

#2245 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 27,315 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted August 29, 2017 - 07:54 AM

Busty, jons dad is not the guy who got the crown from drogo, that is viscerys, danys sister.

Jons real dad is rhagear

Ok thought so, but In that scene Bran saw with them getting married, it looked like viscerys. Haven't checked IMDb but it looked like the same actor. What were your thoughts on the season?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#2246 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,458 posts
  • Fan Since:1986 - Birth!
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Gasol, Artest

Posted August 29, 2017 - 08:46 AM

Season was rushed for sure but there were some good scenes that were mostly fan service. Favorite episode was probably episode 4.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  • Busty Bluth likes this
21lsbya.jpg

#2247 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 27,315 posts

Posted August 29, 2017 - 10:57 AM

Worst season imo. Way too short. Barely finished anything. Unless these last 6?episodes are 3 hours long next season will be worse I fear. It's the pacing, it hardly feels like the same show. So rushed.

Don't get confused I'm still a fan, but the show is struggling without source material no question. That makes me real sad.

#2248 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Starter

• 5,183 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted August 29, 2017 - 11:25 AM

I am very confused about the hate that GoT is getting this season. To me this season was no different than any other. I think the big problem is that the mystery of what is going to happen from some ones action is removed because we are in the final season not the beginning of the series. In earlier seasons one action would start a domino effect and things would fall into place. However, since we now have the basic framework and a good idea of the climax (the fight between white walkers and men) that mystery is gone and that is what is different. Yet, this has nothing to do with the style or pacing of the show. Rather, any good book, movie, or series runs into the same problem when it properly lays out the frame work, character motivations, and the impending climax. GoT has been a wild fun ride, and just because we can finally see the peak of the story line coming that should not diminish this past season as moving us closer and closer to enjoying what everything has been building us towards.

I think the fact that this show had so many fans and so many theories people have been numb to the big reveals this season. Joffery died thanks to the Tyrells. This has been a long standing theory, so the bite of this was taken out. Jon did indeed turn out to be part Targaryan and Stark, however, this has  been a long standing theory before the show was even made. The Wall has never fell and has always been there, we just saw that change. Little Finger, who was one of the craftiest people in the show just died. Jon and Dany banged, does this mean she will have a child or more dragons? Who knows. Tyrion spoke alone to Cersi did they collude together or not? We got to finally see a grown dragon in combat, and it was bad ass. A lot happened this season, but the thing was it was tying up lose ends that everyone already kind of had an idea bout because one million predictions have been made. This should not take away from all that was revealed to us this season. 

Edited by PhillyLaker24, August 29, 2017 - 11:31 AM.

•    , K-Kris and Xinxin like this

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#2249 kobedoinwork

kobedoinwork

Rookie

• 872 posts
  • Name:Matthew
  • Fan Since:Born

Posted August 29, 2017 - 11:16 PM

^ lol dude - the biggest theory in the whole book series was jon snow was actually raghear and lyanna son, so did thhe show take the bit out of that ? When it was revealed , LUL

I think it was pretty obvious that jon and dany will have children with all the clues this season
  • Busty Bluth likes this

#2250 bigvee

bigvee

Legend

• 12,590 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Samaki Walker

Posted August 30, 2017 - 05:53 AM

Other than the 7 episode format, I thought this season was great. They succeeded in leaving us at a point for our minds to go crazy on potential series finales. 

#2251 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 27,315 posts

Posted August 30, 2017 - 08:09 AM

I am very confused about the hate that GoT is getting this season. To me this season was no different than any other. I think the big problem is that the mystery of what is going to happen from some ones action is removed because we are in the final season not the beginning of the series. In earlier seasons one action would start a domino effect and things would fall into place. However, since we now have the basic framework and a good idea of the climax (the fight between white walkers and men) that mystery is gone and that is what is different. Yet, this has nothing to do with the style or pacing of the show. Rather, any good book, movie, or series runs into the same problem when it properly lays out the frame work, character motivations, and the impending climax. GoT has been a wild fun ride, and just because we can finally see the peak of the story line coming that should not diminish this past season as moving us closer and closer to enjoying what everything has been building us towards.

I think the fact that this show had so many fans and so many theories people have been numb to the big reveals this season. Joffery died thanks to the Tyrells. This has been a long standing theory, so the bite of this was taken out. Jon did indeed turn out to be part Targaryan and Stark, however, this has  been a long standing theory before the show was even made. The Wall has never fell and has always been there, we just saw that change. Little Finger, who was one of the craftiest people in the show just died. Jon and Dany banged, does this mean she will have a child or more dragons? Who knows. Tyrion spoke alone to Cersi did they collude together or not? We got to finally see a grown dragon in combat, and it was bad ass. A lot happened this season, but the thing was it was tying up lose ends that everyone already kind of had an idea bout because one million predictions have been made. This should not take away from all that was revealed to us this season. 

I don't get how fans aren't more upset. Greedy ass HBO. Good stories that were laid out and planned don't usually speed up uncharacteristically towards the end. Rushed ones do.

#2252 manaro90

manaro90

Starter

• 5,252 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted August 30, 2017 - 08:45 AM

people are just mad and find always negativity in something very unique and special.

plus they critizise it too because it is not scripted anymore off the books and its fictional now that george martin doesnt give them the template , people think they can make it better than those writers from HBO.

So guys, if you think your better in doing a script for season 7 then go off and [expletive] yourself..

Cologne, Germany Baby! LAKERS FOR LIFE.  |   Add me Instagram: princealaddin90

#2253 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 27,315 posts

Posted August 30, 2017 - 10:37 AM

people are just mad and find always negativity in something very unique and special.

plus they critizise it too because it is not scripted anymore off the books and its fictional now that george martin doesnt give them the template , people think they can make it better than those writers from HBO.

So guys, if you think your better in doing a script for season 7 then go off and [expletive] yourself..

ELIAS YOU BETRAYED ME!

#2254 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Starter

• 5,183 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted August 30, 2017 - 11:15 AM

^ lol dude - the biggest theory in the whole book series was jon snow was actually raghear and lyanna son, so did thhe show take the bit out of that ? When it was revealed , LUL

I think it was pretty obvious that jon and dany will have children with all the clues this season

I literally just said that lol. What I was pointing out was the fact that it even though it was a huge theory it doesn't change the fact it was something big revealed this season. 

I don't get how fans aren't more upset. Greedy ass HBO. Good stories that were laid out and planned don't usually speed up uncharacteristically towards the end. Rushed ones do.

They are literally dragging everything out, I am confused how this is considered sped up. There is a reason this season was 7 episodes and the last is 6, and that is because they want an extra season, which gets another year subscription out of folks. 

It took 7 episodes for Dany, who is literally half a days walk away from Cersie, to actually meet up with her. That is moving too fast? 

Little Finger should have died after one episode, but that took 7. No way the pacing is too fast right now, if anything its too slow because they want to stretch it out for two half seasons. 

Edited by PhillyLaker24, August 30, 2017 - 11:41 AM.

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#2255 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 12,749 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted August 30, 2017 - 03:48 PM

to me, the end of the finale felt rushed...not necessarily the season as a whole, but i do agree they definitely dragged some things out this season, however they did gloss over some stuff that i thought was important....

there should have been a conversation with the jon dany scene

there should have been a gilly/sam scene where sam actually figured out the details of the annulment

there should have been a conversation with sansa and bran, perhaps even arya or something to show how she figured out all those things little finger did

that finale should have been split into two episodes IMO

•     likes this

Posted Image

#2256 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,458 posts
  • Fan Since:1986 - Birth!
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Gasol, Artest

Posted August 30, 2017 - 06:34 PM

Lol always cracking me up

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
21lsbya.jpg

#2257 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 27,315 posts

Posted August 30, 2017 - 07:57 PM

It's getting almost as bad as the walking dead.

#2258 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,703 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999

Posted September 04, 2017 - 02:12 PM

But why is it OK for Dany and Jon (Aegon) to smash? Just because they're Targaryan? You take two fan favorites and reduce them to Lannister scum. Albeit, I "like" Cersei and Jamie. Because they've been perverted since jumpstreet, we expect them to be this way.

Just have the Night King kill em all

Edited by Windu, September 04, 2017 - 02:12 PM.

• Busty Bluth likes this

Pau Gasol is GONE

#2259 BleedPurple&Gold

BleedPurple&Gold

Superstar

• 7,238 posts
  • Name:Gary
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic

Posted September 04, 2017 - 03:30 PM

I'm praying to the Old Gods and the New that Season 8 is better.
  • Busty Bluth likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users