#2222 manaro90

manaro90

Starter

• 5,213 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted August 22, 2017 - 10:21 AM

i dont get your criticism!!!

We had a long episode, really long, mostly scened in the nirvana somewhere in the [expletive]ing snow with jon and the white walkers.. and all you do is criticize the end of the episode? WOW

Cologne, Germany Baby! LAKERS FOR LIFE.  |   Add me Instagram: princealaddin90

#2223 FranklinPeanuts

FranklinPeanuts

Legend

• 10,852 posts
  • Fan Since:Since 1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted August 22, 2017 - 10:23 AM

i liked the episode, but whatever. to each their own

#2224 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 12,718 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s

Posted August 22, 2017 - 03:45 PM

i also enjoyed the episode, i've enjoyed everything this season...trying to suck it all up before it's over

a total of 7 episodes left =(

•     and DanishLakerFan like this

Posted Image

#2225 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,449 posts
  • Fan Since:1986 - Birth!
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Gasol, Artest

Posted August 22, 2017 - 03:54 PM

Remember a weak Game of Thrones episode is still better than a lot of shows. I still liked it but with the level the show brings it wasn't great.

Finally was nice to see white walkers but the buildup and wait for them wasn't worth it. Or the fire vs ice. Still a solid episode just not what I expect now

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  • DanishLakerFan likes this

21lsbya.jpg
Peep my music at my youtube page here: MUSIC!

#2226 FranklinPeanuts

FranklinPeanuts

Legend

• 10,852 posts

Posted August 22, 2017 - 08:35 PM

i also enjoyed the episode, i've enjoyed everything this season...trying to suck it all up before it's over

Nooooooooo
  • DanishLakerFan likes this

#2227 DanishLakerFan

DanishLakerFan

Hall Of Fame

• 8,559 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted August 22, 2017 - 10:57 PM

Not sure whats worse: only 1 episode left this season or perhaps having to wait until 2019 for the last season.
  • Game and GenkiSushi like this

#2228 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Starter

• 5,161 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted August 23, 2017 - 07:50 AM

Absolutely. Bullseye on the 1st throw that [expletive] got me mad. Built dragons up too big to have the fall so easily. 2nd spear just barely missed WTF.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Night King knew the dragons would come. Like Bran the Night King probably gets visions. There's a theory that Bran is actually the night king. I thought this episode was pretty good. They were stupid for going north of the wall, and it seems as they go south to talk to Cesei stuff will probably pop off up north. 

I am guessing that Cersei will hear that the walkers killed one dragon and realize this is their opportunity. The whole enemy of my enemy is my friend. She will probably pledge support and then never send any help.  

Edited by PhillyLaker24, August 23, 2017 - 07:51 AM.

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#2229 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 12,718 posts

Posted August 23, 2017 - 08:09 AM

Not sure whats worse: only 1 episode left this season or perhaps having to wait until 2019 for the last season.

ugh, don't remind me...

Posted Image

#2230 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 26,941 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted August 23, 2017 - 10:47 AM

Absolutely. Bullseye on the 1st throw that [expletive] got me mad. Built dragons up too big to have the fall so easily. 2nd spear just barely missed WTF.

The Night King knew the dragons would come. Like Bran the Night King probably gets visions. There's a theory that Bran is actually the night king. I thought this episode was pretty good. They were stupid for going north of the wall, and it seems as they go south to talk to Cesei stuff will probably pop off up north. 

I am guessing that Cersei will hear that the walkers killed one dragon and realize this is their opportunity. The whole enemy of my enemy is my friend. She will probably pledge support and then never send any help.  

Yeah that's what I'm saying Bran is The Night King. But how can they explain that? TNK always has a swagger to him like he knows and has done something before. He also has a part in him that sort of let's up so to speak. That near miss almost seemed intentional. Like a warning. Don't know why I think that. I wouldn't waste my time asking cersi for help. If they do go someone's getting kilt. Euron will be lurking. I really hope it isn't Tyrion..

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#2231 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Starter

• 5,161 posts

Posted August 23, 2017 - 11:52 AM

Yeah that's what I'm saying Bran is The Night King. But how can they explain that? TNK always has a swagger to him like he knows and has done something before. He also has a part in him that sort of let's up so to speak. That near miss almost seemed intentional. Like a warning. Don't know why I think that. I wouldn't waste my time asking cersi for help. If they do go someone's getting kilt. Euron will be lurking. I really hope it isn't Tyrion..

I just know they ask for help because on the previews for the next episode it says they go south and ask. 

The reasoning of him being the knight King is he went back in time to stop the knight king from being made by taking over the guy who was turned into him, but he went so far back and stayed too long that he got stuck there. Kind of how he went back and took over Hodor. It is a much more fleshed out theory if you look it up, I think it is a stretch, but then again this show is nothing but stretches lol 

• Busty Bluth likes this

#2232 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 26,941 posts

Posted August 23, 2017 - 12:08 PM

I just know they ask for help because on the previews for the next episode it says they go south and ask. 

The reasoning of him being the knight King is he went back in time to stop the knight king from being made by taking over the guy who was turned into him, but he went so far back and stayed too long that he got stuck there. Kind of how he went back and took over Hodor. It is a much more fleshed out theory if you look it up, I think it is a stretch, but then again this show is nothing but stretches lol 

I hope it isn't true then.

#2233 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,698 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999

Posted August 27, 2017 - 06:48 PM

Wow

What just happened
  • FranklinPeanuts likes this

Pau Gasol is GONE

#2234 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Starter

• 5,161 posts

Posted August 28, 2017 - 07:10 AM

Wow

What just happened

An Ice dragon lol 

The episode was solid, but was mostly predictable. Do not know how I will make it through the next year waiting for the next season

#2235 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,698 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999

Posted August 28, 2017 - 07:35 AM

The wight Dragon I get. But Jon (Aegon) and Daenerys is nasty
  • FranklinPeanuts, Busty Bluth and Draztik like this

Pau Gasol is GONE

#2236 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 12,718 posts

Posted August 28, 2017 - 08:10 AM

for such a long episode, the end felt rushed...good stuff either way, 6 more episodes and it's over...crazy

all of little fingers scheming finally caught up to him
  • FranklinPeanuts likes this

Posted Image

#2237 FranklinPeanuts

FranklinPeanuts

Legend

• 10,852 posts

Posted August 28, 2017 - 08:29 AM

The wight Dragon I get. But Jon (Aegon) and Daenerys is nasty

STRAIGHT NASTY!

• 43,799 posts

Posted August 28, 2017 - 11:04 AM

Disappointing they were willing to show so much of Jon butt nekkid, but pretty much none of DT. I bet they tried, but Emilia Clarke just wasn't having it anymore. Probably even offered a little extra money and still turned down. Instead we had to just see a dude smh.

yo.

#2239 manaro90

manaro90

Starter

• 5,213 posts
  • Fan Since:2000

Posted August 28, 2017 - 01:25 PM

at least give us some of your cock on tv mr. snow or some doggy style with emilia clarke..sheeesh

but yeah GREAT EPSIODE and SOLID SEASON!

The end was terrific.. WHAT WILL STOP THIS ICE [expletive]ING DEAD DRAGON?? JUST TELL ME WHAAAAAAAAAT????

AND WHAT WILL STOP THOSE [expletive]ING DEAD ZOMBIE WALKERS?????????

SHEEESH..gotta wait now like one nba season, one desperate lakers year and one back to back championship of the warriors 2018 and one wrestlemania until the new game of thrones season is there...sooo much time..

Cologne, Germany Baby! LAKERS FOR LIFE.  |   Add me Instagram: princealaddin90

#2240 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 26,941 posts

Posted August 28, 2017 - 04:17 PM

6 more then hope the book is released(hopefully it's better than this). Lot of wasted time trying to move the plot and wrap stories this season. So the Targarens are pretty much the new lannisters. Whatever. Except Jon is her nephew. I didn't think jons dad was the guy that got the crown from Drogo. That really irked me. The wall! WTF was that? Weak episodes to close the season imo. Season barely moved us and now 6 episodes to wrap it? SMH we deserve better. Episode was looooong there's a positive. Season stared well, then just...went to [expletive]. Makes last weeks look much better. Sad how we've fallen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users