#2081 kobedoinwork

kobedoinwork

Rookie

• 868 posts
  • Name:Matthew
  • Fan Since:Born
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted June 29, 2016 - 09:13 PM

What story lines are you guys most looking forward to next season ?

For me, 1) the north (jon snow and sansa vs littlefinger)
2) jon finding out who is real parents are
3) a stark reunion at Winterfell?
4) dany finally making it to kings landing
5) what jamie will do once he finds out what cersei did to kings landing
And some more but can't think of them now

#2082 JayTheGreat

JayTheGreat

Sixth Man

• 3,280 posts
  • Fan Since:1994
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted June 30, 2016 - 04:22 AM

What story lines are you guys most looking forward to next season ?

For me, 1) the north (jon snow and sansa vs littlefinger)
2) jon finding out who is real parents are
3) a stark reunion at Winterfell?
4) dany finally making it to kings landing
5) what jamie will do once he finds out what cersei did to kings landing
And some more but can't think of them now

I want to see how Bran stops the Night King. The 3 eyed Raven never told him that the mark on his arm that the Night King gave him weakens the magic spell on the wall. Bran never told Benjen that the night King touched him. Bran will go to the wall and [expletive] something up and let them through.
  • PhillyLaker24 likes this

#2083 lonlyamongus

lonlyamongus

Off The Bench

• 2,231 posts
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Eddie Jones, Kobe

Posted July 01, 2016 - 03:54 PM

I want to see how Bran stops the Night King. The 3 eyed Raven never told him that the mark on his arm that the Night King gave him weakens the magic spell on the wall. Bran never told Benjen that the night King touched him. Bran will go to the wall and [expletive] something up and let them through.

it would be ironic that Starks (Bran, and Benjen) let the Night King across the wall, and a Targaryen (Jon Snow) will be responsible to destroying him.  

-------------------------------------------------------------

There no pure haters or pure fans.  It's just the ignorant and the observant.  The pure haters and pure fans are the ignorant, while the rest are the less observant or the more observant. 

#2084 Majesty

Majesty

Luol Deng's cousin is awesome. Thanks for the pizza!!

• Gameday
  • 54,231 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted July 01, 2016 - 04:14 PM

Bran being killed by the Night King could be interesting too.

Considering Bran is the REASON FOR EVERYTHING THAT HAS GONE WRONG IN GAME OF THRONES!! >_< 

• lonlyamongus likes this

"Bryant had come to rage against the idea that Howard's clownish disposition could overtake the locker room, the Lakers' culture, and had warned Howard that he would never, ever let it happen." 

#2085 ツ  

ツ  

All-Star

• 6,177 posts
  • Fan Since:2003
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted July 10, 2016 - 06:12 PM

Binged the whole series in 2 weeks and finished Season 6 finale just yesterday. Man, I really regret not watching this in the beginning.

I just feel that my experience watching the show would have been much more satisfying had I not accidentally read/watched spoilers way before starting the series. But that was pretty much inevitable.

Edited by ツ  , July 10, 2016 - 06:16 PM.

• Lakerace24 likes this

9QBrl.gif

#2086 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Starter

• 5,137 posts
  • Name:Matt
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted July 10, 2016 - 09:45 PM

Binged the whole series in 2 weeks and finished Season 6 finale just yesterday. Man, I really regret not watching this in the beginning.

I just feel that my experience watching the show would have been much more satisfying had I not accidentally read/watched spoilers way before starting the series. But that was pretty much inevitable.

Atta boy

#2087 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 12,654 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s

Posted July 11, 2016 - 06:34 AM

didn't realize it hasn't been posted here yet, but season 7 has been delayed unfortunately.  they're waiting for winter weather to do filming.  supposedly we could be seeing this as late as june of next year

• Majesty likes this

Posted Image

#2088 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 26,777 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted July 11, 2016 - 06:42 AM

That's impressive. You should check out the book material, some stuff didn't make it on TV. I'd like to hear what other thoughts you have about the show.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#2089 Majesty

Majesty

• Gameday
  • 54,231 posts

Posted July 11, 2016 - 01:19 PM

didn't realize it hasn't been posted here yet, but season 7 has been delayed unfortunately.  they're waiting for winter weather to do filming.  supposedly we could be seeing this as late as june of next year

So what you're essentially saying, is

"Winter isn't here yet..." 

Edited by Majesty, July 11, 2016 - 01:20 PM.

• Game likes this

"Bryant had come to rage against the idea that Howard's clownish disposition could overtake the locker room, the Lakers' culture, and had warned Howard that he would never, ever let it happen." 

#2090 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 12,654 posts

Posted July 11, 2016 - 02:41 PM

no, but thankfully...winter is coming

•     and Majesty like this

Posted Image

#2091 Majesty

Majesty

• Gameday
  • 54,231 posts

Posted July 11, 2016 - 02:43 PM

giphy.gif

•     likes this

#2092 JayTheGreat

JayTheGreat

Sixth Man

• 3,280 posts

Posted April 03, 2017 - 11:13 AM

Who's ready!!! I want to know how everything the show will end. There's only 2 more seasons. Dany and her dragons winning and taking over seems wayyyyyy too predictable. Something else will happen. Martin will throw us a curveball.

#2093 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Starter

• 5,134 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted April 03, 2017 - 02:10 PM

The fact that the last season is confirmed to be only 6 episodes shows this season will be very drawn out just to set up the next. They could have probably easily finished it this season, but HBO needs that subscription money for another year lol

Don't get me wrong, I am still super hype for this season. 

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#2094 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 12,654 posts

Posted April 03, 2017 - 02:45 PM

and for those who don't know, this season is only 7 episodes...a total of 13 episodes left

disappointing that my favorite TV show of all time is coming to an end, but i'm glad they're sticking to whatever the vision was and not just stretching it out for the sake of having more episodes (cough...walking dead...cough)

we can only hope for endless spinoffs

• Busty Bluth likes this

Posted Image

#2095 JayTheGreat

JayTheGreat

Sixth Man

• 3,280 posts

Posted April 03, 2017 - 04:33 PM

and for those who don't know, this season is only 7 episodes...a total of 13 episodes left

disappointing that my favorite TV show of all time is coming to an end, but i'm glad they're sticking to whatever the vision was and not just stretching it out for the sake of having more episodes (cough...walking dead...cough)

They way I see it if there is only 14 to 15 episodes left I would expect for them to have all hell break loose alot sooner. They have wayyyyyy too many angles to clear up. What are they gonna do about Euron? He's going to run into them plus he has the dragon horn. It has the ability to control Danys dragons.

#2096 manaro90

manaro90

Starter

• 5,081 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic, Nick Young

Posted April 13, 2017 - 07:32 AM

what do you think will be the dvd worth at the end of the season finale of season 8 ?

i bet they shut down amazong on release day with all seasons in purchase for like 200-300  $ LOL

Cologne, Germany Baby! LAKERS FOR LIFE.  |   Add me Instagram: princealaddin90

#2097 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 26,777 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted April 13, 2017 - 09:30 AM

Not looking at any trailers. Bad enough I looked at the season cast pictures. hope it all comes together in these last episodes. they need to do GOT spinoffs. So many possibilities.

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#2098 JayTheGreat

JayTheGreat

Sixth Man

• 3,280 posts

Posted April 17, 2017 - 02:42 PM

what do you think will be the dvd worth at the end of the season finale of season 8 ?

i bet they shut down amazong on release day with all seasons in purchase for like 200-300 $ LOL

And I will be one of the first people to purchase the series collection lmao

#2099 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 12,654 posts

Posted May 04, 2017 - 01:52 PM

Game of thrones prequels and or spinoffs in early development - 

http://ew.com/tv/201...quels-spinoffs/

HBO is doubling down — no, quadrupling down — on its epic quest to replace Game of Thrones.

The pay TV network is determined to find a way to continue the most popular series in the company’s history and has taken the highly unusual step of developing four different ideas from different writers. The move represents a potentially massive expansion of the popular fantasy universe created by author George R.R. Martin. If greenlit, the eventual show or shows would also mark the first time HBO has ever made a follow-up series to one of its hits.

Most of the assigned writers have experience writing major theatrical films, and Martin is personally involved in two of the projects. The show ideas are from Max Borenstein (Kong: Skull Island, Fox’s Minority Report); Jane Goldman (Kingsman: The Secret ServiceX-Men: First Class) along with Martin; Brian Helgeland (A Knight’s TaleL.A. Confidential); and Carly Wray (Mad Men) with Martin.

HBO isn’t revealing any story details at this time other than that the shows “explore different time periods of George R. R. Martin’s vast and rich universe.”

current show runners and GRRM will be exec producers

knew there was no way they'd let this cash cow die that easily...pumped!

• androsays and BleedPurple&Gold like this

Posted Image

#2100 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 12,654 posts

Posted May 24, 2017 - 10:19 AM

A5gvm.gif

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic