Luke or Rad?
Posted July 28, 2008 - 07:00 PM
Vlad's biggest issue is his lack of consistent play. When he is at the top of his game, he is a threat to break the game wide open in a very short span of time. Teams cannot afford to leave him alone, he will kill them. On Luke's best day, he doesn't compare.
Posted July 29, 2008 - 10:33 AM
Posted July 29, 2008 - 12:04 PM
Posted July 29, 2008 - 12:38 PM
Posted July 29, 2008 - 01:25 PM
1. They're both lazy and inconsistent, but Luke has longer left on his contract.
2. We're pretty stacked at the SF position, but Radmanovic can play the PF and spread the floor as he is bigger and a much better shooter.
3. When Radmanovic has a good game we tend to win.
4. Luke's supposedly high basketball IQ is very overrated for someone who seldom scores any points since he got paid and occasionally throws an ok pass here and there.
5. Radmanovic seems to work well with Pau and Lamar, and a big shooter is a much more valuable commodity in this league, especially when u consider Lamar, Trevor and Luke are SF options that don't really have a reliable jump shot.
Posted July 29, 2008 - 01:38 PM
Vlad spreads the floor and is an above avg athlete (believe it or not). He's a decent passer.
I see Vlad playing a major role on this team once he doesn't have to think about the offense anymore. Once he realizes that he has the greenlight to shoot any open shot, his game will come to him MUCH easier. And many of you will kiss his feet.
Luke? I can't find a spot where he is ESSENTIAL...much like Lamar. If we can get rid of him (them), we should.
Posted July 29, 2008 - 03:00 PM
United we stand. Divided we fall.
Posted July 29, 2008 - 03:07 PM
I see faith in your eyes
never you hear the discouraging lies
broken is the promise, betrayal
the healing hand held back by deepened nail
follow the god that failed
Posted July 29, 2008 - 04:45 PM
Posted July 30, 2008 - 06:29 PM
Edited by Angela1986, July 30, 2008 - 06:30 PM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users