#922 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• Site Admin
  • 15,336 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted March 10, 2011 - 08:40 PM

Wow guys, why are you all whining? We have played bad, and we're JUST down by six. We're going to come out in the third half and blow the roof off this game.
  • Simba likes this

#923 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,704 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999

Posted March 10, 2011 - 08:42 PM

lol @ 3rd half

Pau Gasol is GONE

• 43,918 posts

Posted March 10, 2011 - 08:42 PM

But STFU

Quit acting like Ima. You're not him.

yo.

#925 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,704 posts

Posted March 10, 2011 - 08:44 PM

lol

Pau Gasol is GONE

#926 pointguard11

pointguard11

Starter

• 4,949 posts

Posted March 10, 2011 - 08:46 PM

Wow guys, why are you all whining? We have played bad, and we're JUST down by six. We're going to come out in the third half and blow the roof off this game.

I think that is why kb shot so terrible in the 3rd, no roof.
"The way Steve is as a teammate, the way he sets the tone, the way the team kind of takes on his persona. As a coach, that's the best thing in the world. It's easy to coach. He's taking care of the chemistry. You just coach."

Mike D'Antoni

#927 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• Site Admin
  • 15,336 posts

Posted March 10, 2011 - 08:56 PM

I think that is why kb shot so terrible in the 3rd, no roof.

The roof was still on. It's not the third half yet...just waiting for them to stop showing this Dallas/NY game, so we can get back to Miami and DESTROY THESE GUYS LIKE CHAMPS BECAUSE WE ARE BIGGER, AND WILL OUTREBOUND THEM.

#928 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,704 posts

Posted March 10, 2011 - 08:58 PM

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Pau Gasol is GONE

#929 pointguard11

pointguard11

Starter

• 4,949 posts

Posted March 10, 2011 - 09:00 PM

The roof was still on. It's not the third half yet...just waiting for them to stop showing this Dallas/NY game, so we can get back to Miami and DESTROY THESE GUYS LIKE CHAMPS BECAUSE WE ARE BIGGER, AND WILL OUTREBOUND THEM.

Such confidence. Refreshing for this site.
"The way Steve is as a teammate, the way he sets the tone, the way the team kind of takes on his persona. As a coach, that's the best thing in the world. It's easy to coach. He's taking care of the chemistry. You just coach."

Mike D'Antoni

#930 El Diablo

El Diablo

U Mad?

• 5,232 posts
  • Name:El Diablo
  • Fan Since:Birth aka 1990
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson and Kobe Bryant

Posted March 10, 2011 - 09:00 PM

:laughing: Greatest post ever.

Posted Image

#931 LaLa

LaLa

Champ

• 7,900 posts
  • Fav. Laker:KB24

Posted March 10, 2011 - 09:03 PM

Oh great, another paranoid Laker fan.

Get real. I don't see anyone taking off their homer glasses to acknowledge the 4-5 missed calls for the other team EVER. The refs are always horrible, as many have stated before.

You wanna know why we lost?

Ron Artest missed a wide open layup that would have brought up within 2 with 40 seconds left.
Kobe took a halfcourt shot with 20 seconds left.
Kobe got the ball, 3 seconds later, he thinks it's the first half and shoots the deepest three of the game, 30 seconds left, only down 4.
Pau Gasol got PUNK'd by Bosh 5-6 times, with the EXACT.SAME.MOVE.
Our bench went 4-17.
We got outrebounded 46-37 and we have two 7 footers.

Yeah, there were some pretty bad calls. But STFU about the refs already. We had the game, we were up 6 in the 3rd before we started giving it away.

Theres no excuse when they withheld the whistle when it came to the Lakers during the final minutes of the game. Lets see, that goaltending uncalled (2 points), foul on Kobe never called which resulted in Miami's ball (coulda been another 2 or 3 points), so don't be saying the referees didn't have nothing to do with the end result. :nah:
Posted Image
R.I.P. to my grandmother, 4/17/07 : (

#932 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• Site Admin
  • 15,336 posts

Posted March 10, 2011 - 09:05 PM

Such confidence. Refreshing for this site.

Yeah, much worse than being super-confident and ignorant about the game of basketball.

The Lakers are not the best team in the NBA. They are top three, but not the best. If you can't handle that dose of reality, I'm sorry.

Will it change in June? Possibly, but I'm not going to look like a damn fool trying to analyze teams based on my bias. I value the game itself more than any team or player on the court.

#933 pointguard11

pointguard11

Starter

• 4,949 posts

Posted March 10, 2011 - 09:08 PM

Yeah, much worse than being super-confident and ignorant about the game of basketball.

The Lakers are not the best team in the NBA. They are top three, but not the best. If you can't handle that dose of reality, I'm sorry.

Will it change in June? Possibly, but I'm not going to look like a damn fool trying to analyze teams based on my bias. I value the game itself more than any team or player on the court.

Why so salty?

Mike D'Antoni

#934 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• Site Admin
  • 15,336 posts

Posted March 10, 2011 - 09:14 PM

Why so salty?

Posted Image

I don't like us losing any games. Maybe you don't care, Lamar, but I do.
  • L.A.K.E.R and LaLa like this

#935 pointguard11

pointguard11

Starter

• 4,949 posts

Posted March 10, 2011 - 09:17 PM

Posted Image

I don't like us losing any games. Maybe you don't care, Lamar, but I do.

So being salty proves u care? whatever floats ur boat

Mike D'Antoni

#936 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• Site Admin
  • 15,336 posts

Posted March 10, 2011 - 09:30 PM

So being salty proves u care? whatever floats ur boat

It's my boat, so why do you care so much?

Posted Image

Hop off my [expletive]. If you can't handle a basketball team getting criticism, take your tears elsewhere. I'm sure few of us want Mr. Rogers posting after every single loss...the smart fans identify the problems, just as the best players do, and we look for the team to fix them. The Lakers aren't a nine-year old boy needing a confidence boost after getting a third-place spelling bee trophy. They are grown men, and it's a professional sport.

#937 pointguard11

pointguard11

Starter

• 4,949 posts

Posted March 10, 2011 - 09:31 PM

It's my boat, so why do you care so much?

Posted Image

Hop off my [expletive]. If you can't handle a basketball team getting criticism, take your tears elsewhere. I'm sure few of us want Mr. Rogers posting after every single loss...the smart fans identify the problems, just as the best players do, and we look for the team to fix them. The Lakers aren't a nine-year old boy needing a confidence boost after getting a third-place spelling bee trophy. They are grown men, and it's a professional sport.

:laughing:

Mike D'Antoni

#938 Imadogg

Imadogg

Rookie

• Banned
  • 0 posts

Posted March 10, 2011 - 11:42 PM

Quit acting like Ima. You're not him.

Quit acting like you play for the Miami Heat with all your crying, because you're not on the team.

#939 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• Contributor
  • 14,996 posts
  • Name:Shamim
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted March 10, 2011 - 11:55 PM

Quit acting like you play for the Miami Heat with all your crying, because you're not on the team.

Quit acting like a dog, because you're not really a dog.

Posted Image

#940 LaLa

LaLa

Champ

• 7,900 posts
  • Fav. Laker:KB24

Posted March 11, 2011 - 12:40 AM

^^ :laughing: :laughing:
Posted Image
R.I.P. to my grandmother, 4/17/07 : (

0 user(s) are reading this topic