dwight got traded for the ends of the white🍞& an 🍊

• 8,741 posts
  • Name:Prince George
  • Fan Since:2014
  • Fav. Laker:Blimey!

Posted July 23, 2016 - 03:59 PM

giphy.gif
  • Majesty likes this

FACEBOOK MR TERRIFIC HD Bottom Line Is We're Gonna Win With You Or Without You And If You Don't Get That, Then It's Best You Go Somewhere Else--Dean Smith

#22 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

• 8,741 posts

Posted July 25, 2016 - 07:39 AM

Here this fool goes again lol...

FACEBOOK MR TERRIFIC HD Bottom Line Is We're Gonna Win With You Or Without You And If You Don't Get That, Then It's Best You Go Somewhere Else--Dean Smith

#23 Majesty

Majesty

Luol Deng's cousin is awesome. Thanks for the pizza!!

• Gameday
  • 54,315 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted July 25, 2016 - 11:04 AM

giphy.gif

According to Mamoa as well, that wave scene was no CGI.. 

That's brilliant visual film making. 

• Game and Mr Terrific like this

"Bryant had come to rage against the idea that Howard's clownish disposition could overtake the locker room, the Lakers' culture, and had warned Howard that he would never, ever let it happen." 

#24 FranklinPeanuts

FranklinPeanuts

Legend

• 10,848 posts
  • Fan Since:Since 1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted July 25, 2016 - 11:40 AM

Here this fool goes again lol...

what does everybody think about it. i think dude really has a jones for it.. i thought it was okay, nothing to do all what he did over it.

is it wrong for me to only like Aqua Man and Wonder Woman? Forgive my poor attitude on it, i am just not that stoked about it.

#25 Majesty

Majesty

• Gameday
  • 54,315 posts

Posted July 25, 2016 - 12:11 PM

Aquamarine and Wonder Woman are the two least seen on the live action cinematic front so thats understandable. I'm also excited for the Flash and I'll be even more excited for Cyborg when they reveal the "Cyborg" movie is really a Teen Titans one

"Bryant had come to rage against the idea that Howard's clownish disposition could overtake the locker room, the Lakers' culture, and had warned Howard that he would never, ever let it happen." 

#26 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 23,305 posts

Posted July 25, 2016 - 02:25 PM

Flash has the most potential of any of the DC characters. Ezra is a special talent and the director has a lot of talent

Wonder Woman is coming a long nicely.

Batman has a lot going for it with affleck directing.

They just need to move away from Snyder. I stand by my comment that lin would make the perfect justice league movie.

I think ideally suicide squad is a hit, Wonder Woman is a hit, and justice league is solid. Because I trust flash, batman, and aquaman (because of James wan) to be good movies

Then DC will be in the game
Posted Image

#27 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

• 8,741 posts

Posted July 25, 2016 - 02:44 PM

Flash has the most potential of any of the DC characters. Ezra is a special talent and the director has a lot of talent

Wonder Woman is coming a long nicely.

Batman has a lot going for it with affleck directing.

They just need to move away from Snyder. I stand by my comment that lin would make the perfect justice league movie.

I think ideally suicide squad is a hit, Wonder Woman is a hit, and justice league is solid. Because I trust flash, batman, and aquaman (because of James wan) to be good movies

Then DC will be in the game

Zack Snyder is a Great Filmmaker, "Critics" saying otherwise have an Agenda. Don't plan on Seeing Star Trek Beyond, but that Lin-directed movie is Flopping at the Box Office. just like Ghostbusters. The people have spoken. Rotten Tomatoes is becoming Irrelevant

#28 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 23,305 posts

Posted July 25, 2016 - 03:24 PM

Zack Snyder is a Great Filmmaker, "Critics" saying otherwise have an Agenda. Don't plan on Seeing Star Trek Beyond, but that Lin-directed movie is Flopping at the Box Office. just like Ghostbusters. The people have spoken. Rotten Tomatoes is becoming Irrelevant

Lol no, no, and no

I've seen every zack Snyder film. He is not a great filmmaker by any means. He lacks in some of the most essential aspects of film making. Star Trek beyond did not flop. In fact it did well. Also critics and fans alike are praising Star Trek beyond.
  • Bjork likes this
Posted Image

#29 BasketballIQ

BasketballIQ

Legend

• 16,538 posts
  • Name:Julius Jordan
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted July 25, 2016 - 03:40 PM

The way XMen did Quiksilver, no one can compare

#30 DTIII™

DTIII™

"I am one with the force, the force is with me."

• 5,759 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Julius, D'Angelo & Jordan

Posted July 25, 2016 - 03:54 PM

when they reveal the "Cyborg" movie is really a Teen Titans one

I'm waiting on that too, Cyborg belongs with the Titans.

EyMlHkX.jpg

#31 FranklinPeanuts

FranklinPeanuts

Legend

• 10,848 posts

Posted July 25, 2016 - 05:52 PM

Lol no, no, and no

I've seen every zack Snyder film. He is not a great filmmaker by any means. He lacks in some of the most essential aspects of film making. Star Trek beyond did not flop. In fact it did well. Also critics and fans alike are praising Star Trek beyond.

I can honestly say that I 100% never cared for too much of his movies. Out of all, I just liked how 300 looked. Other than that, I am not a big fan of his stuff

Justin Lin could make a nice DC flick. He's had success with the The Fast and the Furious, minus Tokyo Drift.. his eye for scenes is dope. Star Trek looks good too

Edited by FranklinPeanuts, July 25, 2016 - 05:58 PM.

#32 Majesty

Majesty

• Gameday
  • 54,315 posts

Posted July 25, 2016 - 10:07 PM

Snyder is a brilliant visual director.  Give him a great writer and script writer and he'll do a solid job.   

People got to see Terrio's entire vision with the Ultimate Edition of BvS.  Somehow I don't think 'cutting room floor' is gonna be a problem anymore, which is a good thing. 

That said, I am looking forward to Aquaman because Wan said he was going to bring some of his horror elements into it to capture the danger and scariness that the deep sea has, but also the beauty and majesticness it also has with where he is.  So I look forward to that extremely much! 

#33 fido

fido

Analyst, Moderator, Insomniac

• 15,060 posts
  • Name:Andy
  • Fan Since:1982

Posted July 26, 2016 - 02:19 AM

The trailer is a sloppy mess.  The tone is all over the place.  I get the feeling the people making this movie didn't really know what kind of movie to make.

The entire Justice League thing being done so quick is a such messy rush, it's laughable.  No thanks.

Zack Snyder is not a great filmmaker.  He's pretty lost when it comes to directing. He gets jobs because he's easy to get along with and he comes in on budget and on time.  As far as artistry and vision, the guy is severely lacking.

And Star Trek Beyond is not flopping.  Brought in 59 mil in its opening weekend during a very weak summer with audiences not going to the theatre that much at all.

#34 Bjork

Bjork

Sugg

• 1,589 posts
  • Name:James
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:bean

Posted July 26, 2016 - 10:51 AM

I think Snyder is amazing at visuals, but he just isn't good at telling a story, also everyone talks about That he's great at action scenes, but was anyone else disappointed in the fight scenes in BvS. The warehouse scene was the only good fight imo, the bvs fight was nothing more than a 4 minute beat down by batman that wasn't interesting, and the doomsday fight was a cgi disaster.
  • FranklinPeanuts likes this

#35 FranklinPeanuts

FranklinPeanuts

Legend

• 10,848 posts

Posted July 26, 2016 - 11:12 AM

agreed. i was not high on BvS. Marvel is killing them on visuals, scenes, stories and action.

Suicide squad looks good to me and i have no been big on 99.9% of any of the DC films.. HELL, the Animated movies that go straight to video are waaay better. The Killing Joke is not bad, could have been better but I'd watch that over BvS

#36 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

• 8,741 posts

Posted July 26, 2016 - 11:23 AM

#37 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 23,305 posts

Posted July 26, 2016 - 03:15 PM

The trailer is a sloppy mess. The tone is all over the place. I get the feeling the people making this movie didn't really know what kind of movie to make.

The entire Justice League thing being done so quick is a such messy rush, it's laughable. No thanks.

Zack Snyder is not a great filmmaker. He's pretty lost when it comes to directing. He gets jobs because he's easy to get along with and he comes in on budget and on time. As far as artistry and vision, the guy is severely lacking.

And Star Trek Beyond is not flopping. Brought in 59 mil in its opening weekend during a very weak summer with audiences not going to the theatre that much at all.

I actually think the tone of the trailer was pretty consistent lol
Posted Image

#38 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 23,305 posts

Posted July 26, 2016 - 03:17 PM

Snyder is a brilliant visual director. Give him a great writer and script writer and he'll do a solid job.

People got to see Terrio's entire vision with the Ultimate Edition of BvS. Somehow I don't think 'cutting room floor' is gonna be a problem anymore, which is a good thing.

That said, I am looking forward to Aquaman because Wan said he was going to bring some of his horror elements into it to capture the danger and scariness that the deep sea has, but also the beauty and majesticness it also has with where he is. So I look forward to that extremely much!

Sure he's great visually, but his ability to tell a story, pace a movie, and use of tonal shifts are severely lacking

And those are 3 of the most important aspects of directing

He makes pretty movies. That's about it. My hope for justice league is simply to have a fun and solid action movie
Posted Image

#39 Majesty

Majesty

• Gameday
  • 54,315 posts

Posted July 26, 2016 - 05:28 PM

For the record, justice League was a series of clips pierced together in a teaser kind of way. 

Wonder Woman (which has finished filming) is more of a 'trailer'.   

Justice League was more like the 'first look' at Suicide Squad last year.   Then when the official trailer dropped it was a completely different tone and such.  

#40 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

• 8,741 posts

Posted July 27, 2016 - 07:07 AM

Hilarious. I Unsubscribed from screen junkies because of all the [expletive] they talked concerning Man Of Steel & Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice. Watch what happens when the "prove" how "bad" BvS is...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users