Photo

The Finals Game 4: Celtics 96 - Lakers 89 (Series Tied 2-2)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
872 replies to this topic

#861 Lords of the Rings

Lords of the Rings

Get Cho Basketball On

• 3,761 posts
  • Fan Since:1981
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted June 10, 2010 - 09:02 PM

Like game 2 with Ray Allen
Game 3 and their bench was an aberration..........never happen again
The Jerseys Hanging from the Rafters represent LAKER GREATS who are also NBA GREATS

LAKERS NO FAKERS

#862 Lords of the Rings

Lords of the Rings

Get Cho Basketball On

• 3,761 posts
  • Fan Since:1981

Posted June 10, 2010 - 09:05 PM

Was it me or were the announcers spending too much time cheering for the Celtics, advising the Cs on how to play the LAKERS???

Its like the LAKERS were the other team....though we lead prob 85% of the time
The Jerseys Hanging from the Rafters represent LAKER GREATS who are also NBA GREATS

LAKERS NO FAKERS

#863 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

dwight got traded for the ends of the white๐Ÿž& an ๐ŸŠ

• 8,741 posts
  • Name:Prince George
  • Fan Since:2014
  • Fav. Laker:Blimey!

Posted June 10, 2010 - 09:14 PM

you'd rather have someone else? Please clown, you know literally NOTHING about this game. Pau Gasol is one of the best big men in the game, he made a bad play.

Its funny how AllStars with no rest get called out while scrubs on the bench are just allowed to be all around [expletive]ty.

Edited by Mr Terrific, June 10, 2010 - 09:17 PM.

FACEBOOK MR TERRIFIC HD Bottom Line Is We're Gonna Win With You Or Without You And If You Don't Get That, Then It's Best You Go Somewhere Else--Dean Smith

#864 noknife

noknife

Sixth Man

• 3,818 posts
  • Fan Since:1978
  • Fav. Laker:Shaquille Oneal/Kobe Bryant

Posted June 10, 2010 - 09:39 PM

Its funny how AllStars with no rest get called out while scrubs on the bench are just allowed to be all around [expletive]ty.

Exactly. Pau is very dependable, and anyone who thinks he is soft should watch some video footage of the guy. He is balling every game.

Was it me or were the announcers spending too much time cheering for the Celtics, advising the Cs on how to play the LAKERS???

Its like the LAKERS were the other team....though we lead prob 85% of the time

They seem to do that, but I'm sure it feels that way on the other side as well.

#865 Instigator

Instigator

Hall Of Fame

• 9,058 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe

Posted June 11, 2010 - 05:30 AM

No D-fense

#866 Nak

Nak

Tank Commander

• 4,040 posts
  • Name:Ignacio
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted June 11, 2010 - 06:16 AM

Odom's defense was simply atrocious. He let Davis attack the basket at will and didn't rebound the ball as he should do, because it is his best skill in basketball, rebound and hustle. We miss Bynum, because Odom is being pure garbage this series, if he doesn't show up, we will not win the series.

Arguably the greatest franchise ever

#867 noknife

noknife

Sixth Man

• 3,818 posts

Posted June 11, 2010 - 09:08 AM

No D-fense

96-89? Seems like plenty of defense. Lakers were offensively challenged in the 4th, that is why they lost. The Celtics went something like 5 minutes without hitting a field goal, the Lakers just didn't capitalize. Defense was fine, offensively we really need to get to 100 to win these games, but I would have accepted 97 in this example :)

#868 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• Banned
  • 20,198 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Dwight.

Posted June 11, 2010 - 09:36 AM

Just breathe. I ain't worried at all.

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

#869 Simba

Simba

Too Clutch

• 4,255 posts
  • Name:Jeet
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe and Westbrook

Posted June 11, 2010 - 11:54 AM

Well I missed the second half of last nights game, but didn't even care to watch the highlights after I found out we lost. I've been saying it all series, give Pau more touches. He has been efficient with the low volume of shots that he has put up.

Also lol at Davis scoring 18 points, that just cant happen. We need to bounce back and win game 5, imo we've been in control of this series.

Posted Image

#870 Hachiko

Hachiko

The Akita on TLN

• 389 posts
  • Name:JR Salazar
  • Fan Since:1984

Posted June 11, 2010 - 03:39 PM

That fourth quarter was one hour of my life that I will never get back. We played like dog turds that stanza, and the Lake Show got no one to blame but themselves for that.

Now it's a must win. They have to take these next two games. Unforgivable fourth quarter.

Edited by Hachiko, June 11, 2010 - 03:40 PM.

Posted Image

#871 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• Banned
  • 20,198 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Dwight.

Posted June 11, 2010 - 10:20 PM

That fourth quarter was one hour of my life that I will never get back. We played like dog turds that stanza, and the Lake Show got no one to blame but themselves for that.

Now it's a must win. They have to take these next two games. Unforgivable fourth quarter.

Not a must win yet.

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

#872 Instigator

Instigator

Hall Of Fame

• 9,058 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe

Posted June 12, 2010 - 05:51 PM

96-89? Seems like plenty of defense. Lakers were offensively challenged in the 4th, that is why they lost. The Celtics went something like 5 minutes without hitting a field goal, the Lakers just didn't capitalize. Defense was fine, offensively we really need to get to 100 to win these games, but I would have accepted 97 in this example :)

Yeah lakers played good defense, expect in the 4th when they allowed 36 points and robinson and davis to catch on fire

#873 noknife

noknife

Sixth Man

• 3,818 posts

Posted June 12, 2010 - 10:34 PM

Yeah lakers played good defense, expect in the 4th when they allowed 36 points and robinson and davis to catch on fire

yup. If you would have told them going into the quarter, you can allow the Celtics to score 28 points, and you will win, you'd think the game was over. Pretty pathetic display in the 4th.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users