Photo

The Finals Game 2: Celtics 103 - Lakers 94 (Series Tied 1-1)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1109 replies to this topic

#1101 Deltron

Deltron

Rookie

• 549 posts
  • Fan Since:The Beginning
  • Fav. Laker:The Team

Posted June 07, 2010 - 02:15 AM

What you must note is the fact that Pierce , KG and Perkins played their poorest game in the entire playoffs and yet the C's managed to win. This does not give me the confidence i would've wanted going into game 3 in Boston. If these 3 play well in game 3, i will faint. Remember the refs will be kinder to Boston in Boston bec. of the crowd mentality. Better keep those fingers crossed.

It's almost safe to say Ray Allen won't have a 27 point first half in game 3. Paul Pierce won't be much more effective if Ron continues to handle him the way he has the first two games. And Pau > Garnett for the rest of the series, as we've seen in the first two games.

“I told Luke, you’re young, you’re rich, and you’re living in Beverly Hills. If you’re not having the time of your life right now, I have failed you as a father.” - Bill Walton

#1102 Lords of the Rings

Lords of the Rings

Get Cho Basketball On

• 3,761 posts
  • Fan Since:1981
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted June 07, 2010 - 08:03 AM

It's almost safe to say Ray Allen won't have a 27 point first half in game 3. Paul Pierce won't be much more effective if Ron continues to handle him the way he has the first two games. And Pau > Garnett for the rest of the series, as we've seen in the first two games.

I'm counting on Ray not having another game like that
I'm also counting on The LAKERS not missing 10 consecutive shots again
This was a Ray Allen show
We've got this :rock:
The Jerseys Hanging from the Rafters represent LAKER GREATS who are also NBA GREATS

LAKERS NO FAKERS

#1103 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• Banned
  • 20,198 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Dwight.

Posted June 07, 2010 - 10:53 AM

Damn we screwed. :angry: EFFFFIN GOD! THIS SUCKS

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

#1104 fedefox

fedefox

Guilty By Affiliation

• 5,979 posts
  • Name:Federico Mauccione
  • Fan Since:Since my father showed me a Lakers tape, when I was 4
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant - Derek Fisher

Posted June 07, 2010 - 11:16 AM

I know we didn't play defense well enough (good defense for me is contesting every shot and grabbing the boards, we did none of those). I know LO and Ron Ron weren't there at offense, I know Kobe got on foul trouble and couldn't perform, But also I know that those :censored:ing C's got lucky. With all those treys, all those off boards, all those steals and all our miss shots, the C's wouldn't have closed the game if that f :censored:ing reff saw the play right! Or not even that, if he changed it after making the huge mistake, WTF was that??? The evidence was clear, so clear I don't know how the f :censored: he didn't catch it when he call it. Right then and there, when they clearly benefited the C's, the game was over.
I still say we got this f :censored: sh :censored:, 2 of their players played surely one of their best 5 games in their careers in the league and still the game wasn't closed till the end.
F :censored: the reffs!! :rock:
We got this, GO LAKERS, NOW MORE THAN EVER :rock:

Posted Image
"I don't like it when you call me Big Poppa, from South Central n' I hate helycopters"
I REP THAT WEST

#1105 FLOCKA

FLOCKA

COOK LIKE KOBE BRYANT

• 2,741 posts
  • Fan Since:Nah
  • Fav. Laker:Kobun

Posted June 07, 2010 - 11:53 AM

The Lakers got some calls thrown thier way too.

Posted Image

Dude wasn't even touched smh...

Edited by DB30, June 07, 2010 - 11:53 AM.

R.I.P. Zyzz 1989-2011

#1106 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• Banned
  • 20,198 posts

Posted June 07, 2010 - 12:54 PM

The Lakers got some calls thrown thier way too.

Posted Image

Dude wasn't even touched smh...

Celtics calls for out-weighed LA's though.

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

#1107 Nak

Nak

Tank Commander

• 4,040 posts
  • Name:Ignacio
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted June 07, 2010 - 01:10 PM

Stay confident, they are a great road team but they suck at home, no doubt we will win at least one game and the series will go back to LA. Kobe needs to step up this time, as well as Ron and LO.

Arguably the greatest franchise ever

#1108 FLOCKA

FLOCKA

COOK LIKE KOBE BRYANT

• 2,741 posts
  • Fan Since:Nah
  • Fav. Laker:Kobun

Posted June 07, 2010 - 01:49 PM

Celtics calls for out-weighed LA's though.

Maybe slightly. Game one was undeniably called in the Lakers favor, and game 2 was kinda weird. It was like they had one ref who hated the Lakers and one ref who hated the Celtics.
R.I.P. Zyzz 1989-2011

#1109 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• Banned
  • 20,198 posts

Posted June 07, 2010 - 01:49 PM

Stay confident, they are a great road team but they suck at home, no doubt we will win at least one game and the series will go back to LA. Kobe needs to step up this time, as well as Ron and LO.

Exactly. And I wouldn't even put winning 2 in Boston out of the question... I know it's a far chance but I've still gotta feeling we could pull it off.

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

#1110 Eternal

Eternal

Waiting For The End

• 1,245 posts

Posted June 07, 2010 - 02:33 PM

Hard for Kobe to step up, when he's getting terrible fouls called on him. He had to play pretty passive the rest of the game after his 5th foul, so he wouldn't foul out.

It's scary to think Boston had that many calls go their way and it wasn't even in Boston. I can't imagine how biased it's going to be once we play Game 3 and beyond.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users