Photo

The Finals Game 2: Celtics 103 - Lakers 94 (Series Tied 1-1)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1109 replies to this topic

#1081 KB_24

KB_24

Sixth Man

• 3,448 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:number 24

Posted June 06, 2010 - 07:21 PM

postgame itw

http://www.nba.com/playoffs2010/live1/
My blood runs purple and gold...

Posted Image

#1082 The Big Fish

The Big Fish

AKA Michael Knight

• 6,351 posts
  • Name:Travis
  • Fan Since:My dad showed me "showtime".
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe to Shaq.

Posted June 06, 2010 - 07:21 PM

If we win it has to go 7. No way in hell are we pulling 2 games outta Boston. Hopefully Stern wants it to go 7 lol...

REST IN PARADISE, Queen Fefe

I love you Ma!

October 26th, 2013

#1083 K0be10-11

K0be10-11

Starter

• 4,503 posts
  • Name:Don't Worry About It
  • Fan Since:Since 2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted June 06, 2010 - 07:25 PM

If we win it has to go 7. No way in hell are we pulling 2 games outta Boston. Hopefully Stern wants it to go 7 lol...

LETS PULL 3 [expletive]ING GAMES IN BOSTON.
Posted Image

#1084 The Big Fish

The Big Fish

AKA Michael Knight

• 6,351 posts
  • Name:Travis
  • Fan Since:My dad showed me "showtime".
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe to Shaq.

Posted June 06, 2010 - 07:28 PM

I gave them one originally thinking they would win BOTH home games. Lakers have just dug themselves a big [expletive] hole. Hopefully Phil can zen Ron and Lamar up or somethings. We will see...

REST IN PARADISE, Queen Fefe

I love you Ma!

October 26th, 2013

#1085 NYCLakerfan

NYCLakerfan

RIP

• 14,066 posts
  • Name:Joshua
  • Fan Since:2000

Posted June 06, 2010 - 07:29 PM

Word I still feel like we got this their a muuuuch better road team than home so lets play hard and try to win all 3......... :rock:

#1086 K0be10-11

K0be10-11

Starter

• 4,503 posts

Posted June 06, 2010 - 07:32 PM

I gave them one originally thinking they would win BOTH home games. Lakers have just dug themselves a big [expletive] hole. Hopefully Phil can zen Ron and Lamar up or somethings. We will see...

Kobe Going to have a LONG talk with them two.
Posted Image

#1087 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*
  • Guests

Posted June 06, 2010 - 07:38 PM

I know how we can win it . . . get an even shake in Boston

We all better hope and pray for that, SEVERELY.

I don't get on Phil too much really, but I hated how he put Pau back in the game in the 4th so late. He waited way too much for my liking.

#1088 JEN

JEN

Legend

• 27,533 posts

Posted June 06, 2010 - 07:39 PM

Posted Image
:unsure: :laughing:
  • pkflyers likes this

#1089 K0be10-11

K0be10-11

Starter

• 4,503 posts

Posted June 06, 2010 - 07:42 PM

"It took a record breaking performance by RA, a trip/doub by Rondo and KB on the bench with 5 fouls for the C's to win" by a smart Laker Fan.

- This gave me a slight confidence and may let me sleep a bit. Its true though, without Ray Allen hitting them 3s, they would of been done, without Rondo's triple double they would of been done, without Refs making Kobe sit on bench for 1/3 of the game they would of been done. It was a close game, and it looked like we had it and only needed a few stops but the Refs didn't allow that. So the series is 1-1 going into Boston. Everyone in the world has now jummped on the Celtics Bandwaggon and not they doubt Lakers. Lakers are now the UnderDogs.
Posted Image

#1090 NYCLakerfan

NYCLakerfan

RIP

• 14,066 posts
  • Name:Joshua
  • Fan Since:2000

Posted June 06, 2010 - 07:45 PM

We all better hope and pray for that, SEVERELY.

I don't get on Phil too much really, but I hated how he put Pau back in the game in the 4th so late. He waited way too much for my liking.

Yea Pau shoulda came back with Kobe & Fish especially with how bad LO has been

#1091 Lords of the Rings

Lords of the Rings

Get Cho Basketball On

• 3,761 posts
  • Fan Since:1981
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted June 06, 2010 - 08:03 PM

"It took a record breaking performance by RA, a trip/doub by Rondo and KB on the bench with 5 fouls for the C's to win" by a smart Laker Fan.

- This gave me a slight confidence and may let me sleep a bit. Its true though, without Ray Allen hitting them 3s, they would of been done, without Rondo's triple double they would of been done, without Refs making Kobe sit on bench for 1/3 of the game they would of been done. It was a close game, and it looked like we had it and only needed a few stops but the Refs didn't allow that. So the series is 1-1 going into Boston. Everyone in the world has now jummped on the Celtics Bandwaggon and not they doubt Lakers. Lakers are now the UnderDogs.

I agree. The Celtics were out of it aside from Ray Allen
If he hits 50% from 3 we win
The Jerseys Hanging from the Rafters represent LAKER GREATS who are also NBA GREATS

LAKERS NO FAKERS

#1092 pkflyers

pkflyers

• 8,902 posts

Posted June 06, 2010 - 08:12 PM

we cant allow any players on the Cs to be breaking records like that, completely inexcusable

b3vgxe.jpg

#1093 ironman100

ironman100

Rookie

• 28 posts
  • Fan Since:1997

Posted June 06, 2010 - 08:28 PM

THOSE f'n REFS. that play when they called it out on PAU really sealed the deal, and epitomized the way the whole game was called . Lakers were in it for the most part with Kobe on the bench but of course it wasnt meant to be and a great effort by Bynum and Pau was put to waste. to win in boston now is going to be VERY tough, but the lake show can do it. this series has now become dramatic which is what stern, ABC, etc want.

#1094 urkle9

urkle9

Off The Bench

• 1,807 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted June 06, 2010 - 08:30 PM

I dont know how we left them get so many offensive rebounds. thats really what killed us.

#1095 yes

yes

Rookie

• 577 posts

Posted June 06, 2010 - 08:31 PM

glad we play tuesday
1 at a time

#1096 wydellmd

wydellmd

Rookie

• 443 posts
  • Name:dell d
  • Fan Since:1998

Posted June 06, 2010 - 08:39 PM

This gamed sucked. Let's forget about it, and move on. We gotta treat games 3 and 4 like game 7, and make sure we come out of Boston with at least a 3-2 series lead.

#1097 LakersChamps243

LakersChamps243

5 rings on one hand. Onto the next. Silencing all the haters

• 5,473 posts
  • Name:Stephen
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted June 06, 2010 - 09:30 PM

This gamed sucked. Let's forget about it, and move on. We gotta treat games 3 and 4 like game 7, and make sure we come out of Boston with at least a 3-2 series lead.

Exactly. Gotta bounce back right away.

"Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there" - John Wooden

#1098 Hachiko

Hachiko

The Akita on TLN

• 389 posts
  • Name:JR Salazar
  • Fan Since:1984
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted June 06, 2010 - 09:59 PM

That stunk like dog turds on a Sunday afternoon. Time for them get their [expletive]ing act together Tuesday.
Posted Image

#1099 RGN07

RGN07

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted June 07, 2010 - 12:07 AM

What you must note is the fact that Pierce , KG and Perkins played their poorest game in the entire playoffs and yet the C's managed to win. This does not give me the confidence i would've wanted going into game 3 in Boston. If these 3 play well in game 3, i will faint. Remember the refs will be kinder to Boston in Boston bec. of the crowd mentality. Better keep those fingers crossed.

#1100 netlord

netlord

Flying high

• 10,869 posts
  • Name:Alexi

Posted June 07, 2010 - 12:20 AM

What you must note is the fact that Pierce , KG and Perkins played their poorest game in the entire playoffs and yet the C's managed to win. This does not give me the confidence i would've wanted going into game 3 in Boston. If these 3 play well in game 3, i will faint. Remember the refs will be kinder to Boston in Boston bec. of the crowd mentality. Better keep those fingers crossed.

Yeah, that means that If KG,Perkins and Pierce play well, they win over 120+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users