Photo

Game 6: Lakers 111 - Suns 103 (LAL Wins 4-0)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
995 replies to this topic

#981 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*
  • Guests

Posted May 29, 2010 - 11:21 PM

^ Sensitive much? LeBron is still the best player in the game period. Doesn't matter that he's fishing right now. Kobe can't even touch LeBron and you know it.

#982 fedefox

fedefox

Guilty By Affiliation

• 5,979 posts
  • Name:Federico Mauccione
  • Fan Since:Since my father showed me a Lakers tape, when I was 4
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant - Derek Fisher

Posted May 29, 2010 - 11:23 PM

Great W Lakers, keep it rolling, I want my revenge!!!

Posted Image
"I don't like it when you call me Big Poppa, from South Central n' I hate helycopters"
I REP THAT WEST

#983 fedefox

fedefox

Guilty By Affiliation

• 5,979 posts
  • Name:Federico Mauccione
  • Fan Since:Since my father showed me a Lakers tape, when I was 4
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant - Derek Fisher

Posted May 29, 2010 - 11:29 PM

Sasha made a really bonehead play that lit a fire under the Suns butts. But honestly, they were going to make a run at some point in the game, they are the freaking Suns, so I was expecting it to be pretty close coming down to the end even with that big lead (that is the reason that you build the big lead, so you can withstand the run that ANY NBA team is going to put on you, just happens that the Suns are very offensively gifted). With that being said, we played well tonight, Artest had probably his best game as a Laker, and Kobe is straight up Michael Jordan level ridiculous in this years playoffs. I think we are much better suited to beat the Celtics than we were in 08, but I expect a very long, physical, close series.

Agree on that, I expect a hard fought serie, but if all of our pieces click togheter, I think we've a better chance of beating the celts than in 08, can't wait for thursday to get here!!!

Posted Image
"I don't like it when you call me Big Poppa, from South Central n' I hate helycopters"
I REP THAT WEST

#984 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*
  • Guests

Posted May 29, 2010 - 11:32 PM

Kobe continues to prove time and time again why he's still the best in this game.

He wishes. Sorry bud, LeBron still holds that title and from the looks of it, will continue to for a long long time.

#985 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

dwight got traded for the ends of the white๐Ÿž& an ๐ŸŠ

• 8,739 posts
  • Name:Prince George
  • Fan Since:2014
  • Fav. Laker:Blimey!

Posted May 29, 2010 - 11:35 PM

^ Sensitive much? LeBron is still the best player in the game period. Doesn't matter that he's fishing right now. Kobe can't even touch LeBron and you know it.

LeBron cant even touch Kobes 4(possibly 5) rings because in 8 seasons hes got NONE and I know it. Yo King! Catch us some fish for the 3 day weekend! Good lookin!

Edited by Mr Terrific, May 29, 2010 - 11:39 PM.

FACEBOOK MR TERRIFIC HD Bottom Line Is We're Gonna Win With You Or Without You And If You Don't Get That, Then It's Best You Go Somewhere Else--Dean Smith

#986 KB_24

KB_24

Sixth Man

• 3,448 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:number 24

Posted May 30, 2010 - 05:08 AM

What a win :rock: thanx to ron and kobe... refs were just crap again :rolleyes: i was shocked about two fouls on gasol :angry: but whatever we are again in finals and against the cs :shifty: time for revenge :yes:
My blood runs purple and gold...

Posted Image

#987 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

• 8,739 posts

Posted May 30, 2010 - 08:19 AM

D Fish I gotta apologize for doubting you all season and Ill remember to respect my elders from now on.

FACEBOOK MR TERRIFIC HD Bottom Line Is We're Gonna Win With You Or Without You And If You Don't Get That, Then It's Best You Go Somewhere Else--Dean Smith

#988 Lords of the Rings

Lords of the Rings

Get Cho Basketball On

• 3,761 posts
  • Fan Since:1981
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted May 30, 2010 - 08:33 AM

Great win by the Lakers tonight and good performance from Kobe, but LeBron's still the best player in the game hands down.

HUH?? :blink:
The Jerseys Hanging from the Rafters represent LAKER GREATS who are also NBA GREATS

LAKERS NO FAKERS

#989 Lords of the Rings

Lords of the Rings

Get Cho Basketball On

• 3,761 posts
  • Fan Since:1981
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted May 30, 2010 - 08:40 AM

As I've been saying

As long as the game is called evenly, consistently........... we win

Both teams shot pretty much the same amount of FTs

Edited by Lords of the Rings, May 30, 2010 - 08:41 AM.

The Jerseys Hanging from the Rafters represent LAKER GREATS who are also NBA GREATS

LAKERS NO FAKERS

#990 GinzyVee

GinzyVee

Clutch

• 1,969 posts
  • Fan Since:1991
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted May 30, 2010 - 08:59 AM

Why doe the thread title say LAL win 4-0 we won 4-2 lol!!

#991 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

• 8,739 posts

Posted May 30, 2010 - 11:10 AM

Sasha made a really bonehead play that lit a fire under the Suns butts. But honestly, they were going to make a run at some point in the game, they are the freaking Suns, so I was expecting it to be pretty close coming down to the end even with that big lead (that is the reason that you build the big lead, so you can withstand the run that ANY NBA team is going to put on you, just happens that the Suns are very offensively gifted). With that being said, we played well tonight, Artest had probably his best game as a Laker, and Kobe is straight up Michael Jordan level ridiculous in this years playoffs. I think we are much better suited to beat the Celtics than we were in 08, but I expect a very long, physical, close series.

Vaginaitch turned what was sure to be a demoralizing blowout into a game in which Kobe had to play Jordanesque in order for us to win. That fool would [expletive] up an order of coffee. Hes nothing but a Department Store Dummy that they put a Lakers uniform on.

#992 LA Forever

LA Forever

All-Star

• Banned
  • 6,790 posts

Posted May 30, 2010 - 11:13 AM

Chicano... :laughing:

I hope you all know he's being sarcastic due to the threads on here that discussed how LeBron has surpassed
Kobe in the best player in the game. Regular season maybe, playoffs? Not a chance...

#993 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

• 8,739 posts

Posted May 30, 2010 - 11:16 AM

Why doe the thread title say LAL win 4-0 we won 4-2 lol!!

It was a 6 game sweep but the sissy Suns needed to play 8 on 5 to turn it into a series. Even Phil Jackson made a crack about it during his sideline interview.

#994 BeeZee

BeeZee

Reigning Purple & Gold

• 5,869 posts
  • Fan Since:1993
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Horry, Van Exel

Posted May 30, 2010 - 11:17 AM

I hope you all know he's being sarcastic due to the threads on here that discussed how LeBron has surpassed
Kobe in the best player in the game. Regular season maybe, playoffs? Not a chance...

:laughing:

Yup.

Bleeding purple & gold...

#995 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*
  • Guests

Posted May 30, 2010 - 12:40 PM

^

:laughing:

#996 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

• 8,739 posts

Posted May 30, 2010 - 01:57 PM

That was a good one! You cant kid a kidder but you faked me out!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users