• This topic is locked This topic is locked
138 replies to this topic

#121 Riot

Riot

Trojan

• 5,201 posts
  • Fan Since:'95

Posted October 26, 2009 - 03:12 AM

...I was being serious about my comment btw...just saying..
:unsure:

#122 Machinehead

Machinehead

BringBackSasha

• 6,671 posts
  • Name:Daniel
  • Fan Since:2006
  • Fav. Laker:Sasha Vujacic

Posted Image

This guy.....
Posted Image

#123 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*
  • Guests

If I was gonna put a hit on your life I wouldn't tell you about it first. lol

See. That's another threat. If you're so serious about not being serious, then why do you keep on threatening me?

#124 Imadogg

Imadogg

Rookie

• Banned
  • 0 posts

Posted October 26, 2009 - 03:13 AM

To be fair to Heir.....

Recently I've been seeing people baiting him a lot (such as you right now chicano). He's been more chill these days from what I've seen. And I'm not the dude's best friend (someone confirm that we don't love each other please).

#125 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*
  • Guests

Posted October 26, 2009 - 03:13 AM

You would just report his offending posts it to a moderator.

Not one to snitch to the mods like that & it would be unnecessary anyway.

#126 Machinehead

Machinehead

BringBackSasha

• 6,671 posts
  • Name:Daniel
  • Fan Since:2006
  • Fav. Laker:Sasha Vujacic

Posted October 26, 2009 - 03:14 AM

To be fair to Heir.....

Recently I've been seeing people baiting him a lot (such as you right now chicano). He's been more chill these days from what I've seen. And I'm not the dude's best friend (someone confirm that we don't love each other please).

He called you fear of [expletive].
Posted Image

#127 Riot

Riot

Trojan

• 5,201 posts

Posted October 26, 2009 - 03:16 AM

Someone should just lock this thread already. Where are the mods and admins when you need em?

#128 Black Sheep

Black Sheep

God

• 3,749 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

awww man

#129 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*
  • Guests

Okay okay. I wanna end this if possible.

Heir, whether you forgive me or not is another story and I'd understand more than well if you didn't, but I'm sorry, I'm truly sorry. I really do wish I could take back all the things I said. Sometimes, especially in this case, I get way too defensive over stuff that's not worth it and it just shouldn't be the case. I was wrong. I messed up horribly.

#130 Imadogg

Imadogg

Rookie

• Banned
  • 0 posts

Posted October 26, 2009 - 03:17 AM

Someone should just lock this thread already. Where are the mods and admins when you need em?

No way, lessons must be learned. Mods would ruin this. They can lock it in the morning.

#131 KarlTowns4President

KarlTowns4President

-

• 3,931 posts

Posted October 26, 2009 - 03:17 AM

Posted Image

#132 Riot

Riot

Trojan

• 5,201 posts

Posted October 26, 2009 - 03:19 AM

No way, lessons must be learned. Mods would ruin this. They can lock it in the morning.

What lessons? I doubt Chicano has learned anything from this because in about 45 minutes he's going to write the longest apology letter ever written yet again, and Kid is probably going to continue his ways.

Oh wow. Just kidding. Thread already up.

Edited by Riot, October 26, 2009 - 03:20 AM.

#133 Black Sheep

Black Sheep

God

• 3,749 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted October 26, 2009 - 03:20 AM

Okay okay. I wanna end this if possible.

Heir, whether you forgive me or not is another story and I'd understand more than well if you didn't, but I'm sorry, I'm truly sorry. I really do wish I could take back all the things I said. Sometimes, especially in this case, I get way too defensive over stuff that's not worth it and it just shouldn't be the case. I was wrong. I messed up horribly.

yep there he said it
hes sorry heir so dont hurt him
:laughing:

#134 Grandpa Herman

Grandpa Herman

Guru

• 3,756 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Lamar Odom

Posted October 26, 2009 - 03:20 AM

It's true when people say you baited me. From the beginning I felt like the only reason you made this thread was to get at me in the first place, but I just let it ride.

Edited by Kid Ridiculous, October 26, 2009 - 03:22 AM.

Basketball Reasons...

#135 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*
  • Guests

Posted October 26, 2009 - 03:21 AM

I was an arsehole, idiot, jerk, you name it. I acted like a child and I deserve to be suspended for a while. I'm sorry again man. I'll try not to respond to you at all from now and on even if you respond to me.

#136 Grandpa Herman

Grandpa Herman

Guru

• 3,756 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Lamar Odom

Posted October 26, 2009 - 03:21 AM

An apology ain't even necessary Chicano. Relax.
Basketball Reasons...

#137 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*
  • Guests

Posted October 26, 2009 - 03:23 AM

Oh stop being so humble. It is. You're the way better and real Man like Imadogg said. I'm a joke and I failed miserably here. Horrible horrible display from me. This is not who I really am. I'm a good person, but I just did totally wrong here.

#138 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• Site Admin
  • 15,336 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted October 26, 2009 - 05:45 AM

If you want my suggestion in all of this, whether any of you are in a gang or not, it needs to stay off the forums. Nobody here will believe it anyways. Nobody will truly feel threatened. And I'm not saying you aren't, because I really don't care. It's your business.

As far as Chicano goes, people are getting offended really easily because it's a consistent thing with you, the way you talk to others. The door is open for people to brush it off and regard it as "just another Chicano outburst," and there's nothing good about that at all.

Many on TLN need to take a step back and realize that this is hurting the forums. More and more people ARE posting less and less, some not at all. I would know because I overlooked everything as admin here. I saw it first hand.

Break away from tradition and start respecting more people outside of your groupies. It's sad when one member gives a female a compliment, and she loves it...then another gives her one, and she shakes her head at it and plays it off like he's a pedo. It's sad when members can post ruthlessly in the Random Thread, then go outside of it once every two weeks to blast TLN members for not posting enough per day. It's sad when topics about the Lakers suddenly become stained with what happened outside of the forums between a few friends, or when a Lil Wayne topic turns into who is in a gang and who isn't, or when everyone is deemed a "hater" and idiotic for not liking TLN's first webisode.

Ridiculous and downright ignorant.

#139 Guest_KBTWOFOUR_*

Guest_KBTWOFOUR_*
  • Guests

Posted October 26, 2009 - 05:52 AM

If you want my suggestion in all of this, whether any of you are in a gang or not, it needs to stay off the forums. Nobody here will believe it anyways. Nobody will truly feel threatened. And I'm not saying you aren't, because I really don't care. It's your business.

As far as Chicano goes, people are getting offended really easily because it's a consistent thing with you, the way you talk to others. The door is open for people to brush it off and regard it as "just another Chicano outburst," and there's nothing good about that at all.

Many on TLN need to take a step back and realize that this is hurting the forums. More and more people ARE posting less and less, some not at all. I would know because I overlooked everything as admin here. I saw it first hand.

Break away from tradition and start respecting more people outside of your groupies. It's sad when one member gives a female a compliment, and she loves it...then another gives her one, and she shakes her head at it and plays it off like he's a pedo. It's sad when members can post ruthlessly in the Random Thread, then go outside of it once every two weeks to blast TLN members for not posting enough per day. It's sad when topics about the Lakers suddenly become stained with what happened outside of the forums between a few friends, or when a Lil Wayne topic turns into who is in a gang and who isn't, or when everyone is deemed a "hater" and idiotic for not liking TLN's first webisode.

Ridiculous and downright ignorant.

Good post.

Heir - I'll personally get rid of you and send you back to CL, if I see you making any posts about being a Blood. Ask Basem what happened to him when he didn't stop posting about being a Blood on TLN? Keep it off the forums because no one really cares and that's your personal business.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users