1. I think it's unnecessary to have a Youtube Video sub-forum. It barely gets much activity and people still post youtube videos in off-topic despite the forum we have designated for it. I suggest that we close the Youtube Video sub-fourm and move all of those posts to off-topic.
2. "Other Sports", In my opinion should be moved to off-topic, not as a sub-forum but just have it combined with off-topic. I feel that off-topic gets the most activity and for some reason, Other sports doesn't get much activity where it is now. I honestly think that having topics of sports in Off-topic will spark more activity in that subject.
3. "Gallery" and "Theater"
Well "Gallery" has 3 sub-forums "Wallpapers", "Game Photos", "Fan Photos" I think that we could combine "Gallery" with Lakers Talk. Chicano posted a crap load of Pre-season pictures in Lakers Talk, and technically speaking it should have been moved into the "Game Photos forum. Had it been there, I wouldn't have seen it, and I am willing to bet that less than 10% of the people on TLN would have, as well.
"Theatre" has 2 sub-forums "Mixes" and "Game Clips". When SILO, or LD2K makes a mix, they post it in Lakers talk. When someone posts a video of the game they went to, they post it in Lakers Talk. In "Mixes", on a page of 40 topics, Replys per topic is 1.88. On a page of 40 topics ranges from March 2009-October 2009. 5 months to fill up 40 topics? I am sure there has been more content made and posted in Lakers Talk then what was put in the "Mixes" forum.
4. Combine "Voice of The Nation" with "TLN Features"
5. Get rid of the garbage pit and leave locked topics in what forum they got locked in so we all can have an accurate idea of which forum we post most in.
6. I think that Pass the Mic should be the new sub-forum of Off-topic (since of course we would get rid of Youtube Videos).
7. No offense to Darth Bynumite, but I think that the TLN Fan Articles should be deleted, for all the hard work that's been put in, it hardly gets replies, or views. Original content can be posted in the appropriate forum(s).
Edited by Memory Fish, October 12, 2009 - 12:26 AM.