1887 replies to this topic

#1881 DTIII

DTIII

"I am one with the force, the force is with me."

• 6,043 posts
  • Name:Daniel
  • Fav. Laker:All Time: Kobe Current: LeBron

Posted August 08, 2018 - 06:43 PM

Gotta start the last season of Penny Dreadful at some point. I also saw Infinity War for the first time several days ago.

EyMlHkX.jpg

#1882 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 28,607 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted August 09, 2018 - 11:11 AM

Gotta start the last season of Penny Dreadful at some point. I also saw Infinity War for the first time several days ago.

Been wanting to check out Penny Dreadful since I first heard about it. The other day I put on the Watchtower movie. I didn’t really think it was horrible. I haven’t read the book so that might’ve been why. It did feel rushed. Would’ve made a better TV series. Been watching Cobra Kai over and over this summer. One of my favorite shows in a while. I think YouTube did a solid job on it.

Bye for now

#1883 BasketballIQ

BasketballIQ

Legend

• 18,281 posts
  • Name:Julius Jordan
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted August 12, 2018 - 09:03 AM

I Tonya

#1884 DTIII

DTIII

• 6,043 posts

Posted August 13, 2018 - 01:26 AM

Been wanting to check out Penny Dreadful since I first heard about it. The other day I put on the Watchtower movie. I didn’t really think it was horrible. I haven’t read the book so that might’ve been why. It did feel rushed. Would’ve made a better TV series. Been watching Cobra Kai over and over this summer. One of my favorite shows in a while. I think YouTube did a solid job on it.

Bye for now

I need to check out Cobra Kai as well, it helps that the episodes aren't that long so I'll get to it at some point.

EyMlHkX.jpg

#1885 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 28,607 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted August 13, 2018 - 10:20 AM

Bye for now

I need to check out Cobra Kai as well, it helps that the episodes aren't that long so I'll get to it at some point.

When I 1st put on Cobra Kai I thought no way it’d be any good. Then at the end of the 1st episode I started the very next. I’ve watched the season 3 times now lol. They did justice to the original Karate Kid movie and IMO its a better sequel than any of the other KK movies. It has an entertaining mix of funny moments and sad moments. I really think William Zubaka (Johnny Lawrence)should’ve been nominated for an Emmy, he was great. My only criticism is some stories felt rushed and the karate fights were 80’s style cheesy. But it worked for the show especially on the nostalgia trip it takes you. It’s a damn shame Mr Miyagi isn’t alive to be in this. The reveal at the end of season one has me really looking forward to next season. If you were a fan of the original movie I think you will like it.

Bye for now

#1886 DTIII

DTIII

• 6,043 posts

Posted August 21, 2018 - 03:50 PM

Sounds good man, definitely on my list of many, many shows and movies I need to watch lol

EyMlHkX.jpg

#1887 artemis

artemis

A Trojan now, but a Bruin forever

• 1,693 posts
  • Name:Artemis
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Lamar, Pau, Horry

Posted August 21, 2018 - 05:38 PM

DARK, on Netflix.

“It is by chance that we met, by choice that we became friends.”

Posted Image

rest in paradise bestie matt