65 replies to this topic

#21 Blazen

Blazen

Rookie

• 99 posts
  • Fan Since:Never
  • Fav. Laker:Don`t like the Lakers

Posted September 30, 2009 - 12:48 PM

^ really all that matters is the ship bro. But now that we have two defenders for Roy, if other guys don't step up for you guys, you will be screwed. Not saying they won't cause they obviously did last year, but we shall see about this year. Also, I want to get ur take on the Ariza foul on Fernandez last year...did you think it was really that bad cause a lot of ur fans were fraking out about it something that wasn't really that big of a deal, it was simply a hard foul. Plus the Blazers announcers are the most biased I have ever heard in any sport period. do you mute them when ur watching games? lol

I will admit that Artest is an improvment, but until you win at the Rose Garden your team will still be known as The champions who can`t beat the Blazers. As for the foul, I thought it was a fair play. I do agree that everyone overreacted, but it was just a good physical play on Ariza`s part. Fernandez got what he deserved, as did Kobe when he got laid out. lol
Laker Homers are as bad as Boston Homers!

#22 Blazen

Blazen

Rookie

• 99 posts

Posted September 30, 2009 - 12:51 PM

aight blazen do you think blazers has tooken durant over oden

The Blazers messed up again, I have never had high hopes for Oden. Every time he jumps he has issues with his health.

#23 LakersChamps243

LakersChamps243

5 rings on one hand. Onto the next. Silencing all the haters

• 5,473 posts
  • Name:Stephen
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted September 30, 2009 - 12:54 PM

Lol the Champions who can't beat the Blazers. You mean can't beat the Blazers in Portland. YET. In Case you forgot, the Lakers and Blazers play each other in L.A. too lol you guys haven't won there for awhile either.

"Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there" - John Wooden

#24 Blazen

Blazen

Rookie

• 99 posts

Posted September 30, 2009 - 01:00 PM

Lol the Champions who can't beat the Blazers. You mean can't beat the Blazers in Portland. YET. In Case you forgot, the Lakers and Blazers play each other in L.A. too lol you guys haven't won there for awhile either.

Don`t forget everyone and their grandmothers knew last year that the Lakers did not want to play the Blazers in the Playoffs. If not for Learch the Rockets and Artest might have beaten you guy`s.

#25 LakersChamps243

LakersChamps243

• 5,473 posts

Posted September 30, 2009 - 01:07 PM

^ Very little chance, as much as I respect the Rockets and their organization, we play better against them with Yao Ming in their lineup. at least last season in the playoffs. They match up way better with us without Yao. And its not necessarily true that the Lakers didn't wanna play the Blazers in the playoffs. You gotta understand playoffs is a whole new game bro, you guys don't have very much playoff experience. I'll admit I wanted the Rockets but looking back on it not so much. We got guys like Kobe and Fish that would love nothing more than to shut ur raucous crowd up.

"Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there" - John Wooden

#26 Blazen

Blazen

Rookie

• 99 posts

Posted September 30, 2009 - 02:50 PM

^ Very little chance, as much as I respect the Rockets and their organization, we play better against them with Yao Ming in their lineup. at least last season in the playoffs. They match up way better with us without Yao. And its not necessarily true that the Lakers didn't wanna play the Blazers in the playoffs. You gotta understand playoffs is a whole new game bro, you guys don't have very much playoff experience. I'll admit I wanted the Rockets but looking back on it not so much. We got guys like Kobe and Fish that would love nothing more than to shut ur raucous crowd up.

Kobe and Fisher did not help much in Portland to shut them down. I agree we don`t have much playoff experience, however we are getting only better and the Lakers more than anyone know that the Blazers are in their (Lakers) heads. I hope you don`t go whoodini on me when we spank the Lakers again this year.

#27 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*
  • Guests

Posted September 30, 2009 - 03:04 PM

Welcome, hope you stay active. I catch a lot of Blazer games on NBA league pass, especially cuz of my boy Rudy Fernandez, FTW!!! :beers:

#28 Blazen

Blazen

Rookie

• 99 posts

Posted September 30, 2009 - 03:08 PM

Welcome, hope you stay active. I catch a lot of Blazer games on NBA league pass, especially cuz of my boy Rudy Fernandez, FTW!!! :beers:

Thanks for the welcome brother. I watch all the games on the league pass myself :hi:

#29 LakersChamps243

LakersChamps243

• 5,473 posts

Posted September 30, 2009 - 03:42 PM

^^ Haha I'm not going whoodini brother. Yes, the Blazers scare me more than anyone in the West, but in a playoff series against you guys I would feel comfortable, not extremely but comfortable. And it doesn't matter where you play Fish was pretty bad the first half of the playoffs, and look what he did in the Finals. Those are the type of clutch shots that both of those guys and a lot of people on our team can make in big games

Edited by LakersChamps243, September 30, 2009 - 03:42 PM.

#30 Lords of the Rings

Lords of the Rings

Get Cho Basketball On

• 3,761 posts
  • Fan Since:1981
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted September 30, 2009 - 05:25 PM

He sure is, squashing is such a strong word. Win one first in Portland which will not happen this year, so I guess we will have something to disscuss next year :whistle: . Thanks for the holla.

As we used to say as kids:

WE LET YOU WIN

LMAO
The Jerseys Hanging from the Rafters represent LAKER GREATS who are also NBA GREATS

LAKERS NO FAKERS

#31 Blazen

Blazen

Rookie

• 99 posts

Posted October 01, 2009 - 10:27 AM

^^ Haha I'm not going whoodini brother. Yes, the Blazers scare me more than anyone in the West, but in a playoff series against you guys I would feel comfortable, not extremely but comfortable. And it doesn't matter where you play Fish was pretty bad the first half of the playoffs, and look what he did in the Finals. Those are the type of clutch shots that both of those guys and a lot of people on our team can make in big games

Ok now I`m going to call you out after we play you this year. And If you beat us, I will admit I was wrong and you were right and vice versa.

#32 Blazen

Blazen

Rookie

• 99 posts

Posted October 01, 2009 - 10:34 AM

As we used to say as kids:

WE LET YOU WIN

LMAO

I love that Reggie Miller predicted that Kobe and the Lakers are looking at the Bulls 72-10 record and thinking that they can beat that. I agree that Kobe is looking at it but not the rest of the Lakers. LMAO. My prediction Blazers 63-19 Lakers 62-20 :rock:

#33 LakersChamps243

LakersChamps243

• 5,473 posts

Posted October 01, 2009 - 03:14 PM

^ Alright man I'll look forward to that. and we have the potential to be better than 72-10, but it's inevitable that ur gonna lose some games. The Lakers don't care about that record, they just wanna keep winning championships.

#34 GEMROC

GEMROC

Independent Queen working for her throne.

• 3,791 posts
  • Name:Cheryle

Posted October 02, 2009 - 07:49 PM

Hey. What's up? Welcome to The Lakers Nation!

SAN DIEGO STATE AZTECS, boyeee.

Lakers branded | I love life and all its uncertainties. <3 | *TWEET ME:@CheryleLapitan

#35 The Black Mamba

The Black Mamba

Kobe Doin' Work

• 143 posts
  • Name:Allan
  • Fan Since:93 'til infinity

Posted October 03, 2009 - 09:38 PM

blazers are the team to beat, they too young though. WE NEED REVENGE AT THEIR HOUSE!

" People always gunna say Jordan is better than Kobe because Jordan came first. "

Posted Image
"He's the best player in the game, it's just that simple."

#36 Blazen

Blazen

Rookie

• 99 posts

Posted October 04, 2009 - 10:14 AM

Hey. What's up? Welcome to The Lakers Nation!

Thank you bro, nice to be here. Not here to hate just to enjoy some good basketball talk.

#37 Blazen

Blazen

Rookie

• 99 posts

Posted October 04, 2009 - 10:16 AM

blazers are the team to beat, they too young though. WE NEED REVENGE AT THEIR HOUSE!

Welcome man, as I am new here myself. You said it right the Blazers are the team to beat in the west besides the Lakers of course. I like that the Blazers are young and have a bright future ahead of them.

#38 5thDroog

5thDroog

Kapow!

• 14,731 posts
  • Fav. Laker:24,32,33,44,13,22,16,34,5,2

Posted October 04, 2009 - 03:26 PM

hey sup man?? glad to have another fan of some other team. welcome. Kobe>>>>BRoy

#39 Blazen

Blazen

Rookie

• 99 posts

Posted October 05, 2009 - 10:54 AM

hey sup man?? glad to have another fan of some other team. welcome. Kobe>>>>BRoy

Thank you brother, nice to be here with you fellas.

#40 5thDroog

5thDroog

Kapow!

• 14,731 posts
  • Fav. Laker:24,32,33,44,13,22,16,34,5,2

Posted October 05, 2009 - 12:01 PM

dude, i love/hate BRoy. lol. i have no idea why we can't beat you guys on Rose Garden. lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users