Photo

Heroes - Villains: Good Will Battle Evil!

• Please log in to reply
427 replies to this topic

#421 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

But I can’t love you obsessively for much longer.

• 10,257 posts
  • Fan Since:80's
  • Fav. Laker:MAMBA, MAGIC, NICK VAN EXEL

Posted November 17, 2009 - 09:36 AM

Just finished watching the 1st season & keep up with the current one & there's a difference in how good it was during the 1st. The Nathan/Sylar thing is just too weird. And all the jumping through time can get confusing.

gifninja-1.gif

#422 AnnoyingCustomer

AnnoyingCustomer

Meh...

• 2,841 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Kobe Fish Fox Horry

Posted November 17, 2009 - 07:15 PM

This show fell off big time. I have watched every season and finally this season I've started to let it go.

Typical heroes plotline. One of the heroes is dead or dying, the remaining Heroes have to bring them back. What is the direction of the show, where is it going? Heroes saving heroes? Heroes playing god? Stupid.

Hell this formula^^ even works for non-heroes. This show has no balls. Kill' em off and be done with it.

Does this Tracy/Nikki thing piss anyone else off? Who's bright idea was that? Writing for this show has been bad since season 1.

There's this thing called a remote control...if you don't want to watch Heroes anymore, use it...

2zi2dsm.jpg

"I don't want to be remembered, I want to be forgotten..."

-George Costanza, Seinfeld

#423 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 27,541 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted November 18, 2009 - 07:59 AM

There's this thing called a remote control...if you don't want to watch Heroes anymore, use it...

That's all you have to say? Change the channel? OK. :rolleyes:

In the previous page I read you have a problem with the same thing I do( The whole killing of a Hero just to bring them back some how).

Heroes was good(still has some moments), but as a fan how can one not question what happened(creatively) to this show?

#424 AnnoyingCustomer

AnnoyingCustomer

Meh...

• 2,841 posts

Posted November 18, 2009 - 08:08 AM

That's all you have to say? Change the channel? OK. :rolleyes:

In the previous page I read you have a problem with the same thing I do( The whole killing of a Hero just to bring them back some how).

Heroes was good(still has some moments), but as a fan how can one not question what happened(creatively) to this show?

Well in your other post you said you were beginning to let the show go...and you still complained about it, so I made a joke about you making use of your remote control...if you can't handle a joke I don't know what else to say...

And yeah I did comment on that earlier in this thread...but this season isn't over yet, and I have a feeling that the big death of a main character will still be coming...They've already got the ball rolling with killing off Nathan last season, even though they gave him a life line with Sylar, but that will all be over soon...

I don't have a problem with people "questioning the creativity" of the show as you say...but IMO Season 4 has DRASTICALLY improved from the past 2 seasons...If you don't see that, or don't feel the same way, I refer back to my remote control joke...It's that's simple really, don't like=don't watch...

2zi2dsm.jpg

#425 netlord

netlord

Flying high

• 10,869 posts
  • Name:Alexi
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted November 18, 2009 - 08:29 AM

I still like Heroes, I beleive some of you want too much out of tv shows....

#426 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 23,772 posts

Posted November 18, 2009 - 11:55 AM

brothers keeper was an outstanding episode. it was an on the edge of your seat type episode almost all the way through
Posted Image

#427 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 27,541 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted November 19, 2009 - 09:44 AM

This show fell off big time. I have watched every season and finally this season I've started to let it go.

Typical heroes plotline. One of the heroes is dead or dying, the remaining Heroes have to bring them back. What is the direction of the show, where is it going? Heroes saving heroes? Heroes playing god? Stupid.

Hell this formula^^ even works for non-heroes. This show has no balls. Kill' em off and be done with it.

Does this Tracy/Nikki thing piss anyone else off? Who's bright idea was that? Writing for this show has been bad since season 1.

Where in this post do I say I don't like Heroes?

I'm frustrated with the show, that's the reason for me not wanting to watching.

#428 AnnoyingCustomer

AnnoyingCustomer

Meh...

• 2,841 posts

Posted November 19, 2009 - 04:24 PM

Where in this post do I say I don't like Heroes?

I'm frustrated with the show, that's the reason for me not wanting to watching.

You said because of the declining quality season after season you have begun to let the show go...in other words, you no longer like the show...

2zi2dsm.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users