yea man, the Oline has looked better ever since we got that new Center,named Stone. I think hes better than Hawley. A walk on, undrafted free agent is better and more effective than a past draft pick...lol. Last night if we had even a average defense we win that game.
Or if these 2 plays go different
1. The Rodgers fumble in the 1st quarter.
- He fumbles the ball
- Falcons recover.
- Rodgers dives to try and re-recover.
- Falcon dives on pile for lose ball.
- And its ruled a "late hit"
- How can you have a late hit after a fumble.
2. Ryans 1st half interception.
- With our defense we cant give Rodgers a short field. And we did.
- Ryan threw it, but why was Devin Hester just standing there, not moving at all the entire play. Some kinda communication.
The media kept boasting that GB was supposed to expose us? I dont know how with us being the underdog and playing on the road in their ice box of a stadium. The entire NFL knows we have a potent offense with a crippled OLIne and NO defensive pass rush at all.
The reality is GB got exposed. They are not a true Super Bowl team. In the playoffs when they have to face Seattle or AZ that have great defenses GB is gonna have major problems. Because GB cant stop anyone on defense either. Like I said above. The Falcons are 32nd, dead last in defense. But GB was 26th. After last night they are now 29th.
As for our Falcons, if we can play like we did last night for the next 3 games we will finish the season at 8-8. Because nobody is gonna put up as many points as GBs offense except us.