Photo

General UFC Discussion Thread

• Please log in to reply
1275 replies to this topic

• 43,794 posts

Posted August 03, 2015 - 10:21 PM

Nice shapely legs & as Pacino would say, GREAT ASS! When she wears some tight outfits/dresses and heels, quite lovely. A lot of people don't even know she's Latina.

yo.

#1222 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

But I can’t love you obsessively for much longer.

• 10,257 posts
  • Fan Since:80's
  • Fav. Laker:MAMBA, MAGIC, NICK VAN EXEL

Posted August 04, 2015 - 12:14 PM

^ She must be hiding it. 1st time i've heard that. 

gifninja-1.gif

#1223 Yaboy

Yaboy

Starter

• 4,618 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted August 04, 2015 - 12:53 PM

http://www.scifighti...nezuelan-roots/

• Bjork likes this

"Love me or hate me it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, hate my swagger, hate my fade-away, my hunger, hate that i'm a veteran, A champion, hate that. Hate it with all your heart, and hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons." - Kobe

#1224 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

Dead Discussion! You will not win, because I will not lose&a

• 24,241 posts
  • Name:Kyler
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Lamar

Posted August 04, 2015 - 03:17 PM

^ She must be hiding it. 1st time i've heard that. 

Really?? She said it in multiple interviews. Her mom is Latina 

Kobe%20Bryant%20Sig%20v3.jpg

• 43,794 posts

Posted August 04, 2015 - 04:54 PM

1st time i've heard that.

Like her just a little now? Hehe

yo.

#1226 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

• 10,257 posts

Posted August 11, 2015 - 11:24 AM

Like her just a little now? Hehe

Nah, I try to ignore anything that has to do with her. Aside from fight night. 

gifninja-1.gif

#1227 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 12,718 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted November 14, 2015 - 11:00 PM

rhonda rousey knocked out tonight

Posted Image

#1228 FranklinPeanuts

FranklinPeanuts

Legend

• 10,848 posts
  • Fan Since:Since 1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted November 14, 2015 - 11:27 PM

That kick dropped her like a bad habit. Then ol girl just pounced on her, dropping hammers on her...

#1229 Majesty

Majesty

Luol Deng's cousin is awesome. Thanks for the pizza!!

• Gameday
  • 54,315 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted November 15, 2015 - 12:03 AM

rhonda rousey knocked out tonight

of course. She was fighting Holly Holm, one of the greatest womens boxers of all time on the offensive and defensive end. 

If she could defend Ronda's takedowns, she was done-zo.  So once it was apparent Rhonda couldn't take her down, it was over. 

Holly Holm now the only women to hold titles in Professional Womens Boxing and MMA.  Good for her!! 

Rhonda's gonna need to work on that standup or hope she catches Holm off guard with a take down, because she can't beat her standing up and Holm was ready for her in every sense of the word tonight. 

Wonder of Dana White is gonna backtrack on "Rhonda can beat any male boxer" talk he was doing a few months ago =P 

She's(Holly) a sweetie too ^_^ 

Edited by Majesty, November 15, 2015 - 12:16 AM.

"Bryant had come to rage against the idea that Howard's clownish disposition could overtake the locker room, the Lakers' culture, and had warned Howard that he would never, ever let it happen." 

• 43,794 posts

Posted November 15, 2015 - 12:30 AM

Well at least Ronda made the most of her fame and money while she could. It was a long and great ride surely. Should be settled for life now.

Any pics of her busted up face? Any interview after the fight?

yo.

#1231 Majesty

Majesty

• Gameday
  • 54,315 posts

Posted November 15, 2015 - 01:20 AM

Well at least Ronda made the most of her fame and money while she could. It was a long and great ride surely. Should be settled for life now.

Any pics of her busted up face? Any interview after the fight?

She didn't do an interview after the fight. She left.   

Holly knelt in front of her though in respect after knocking her out and the first thing Ronda had to see when she sat up was Holm sitting in front of her and showing her respect. 

Class by Holm there. 

Ronda could come back from this, she just can't beat Holm the way she beats everyone else. The woman is GREAT.   If Ronda wanted to win she'd have to work on her striking and her leg kicks so she could slow her down and that's if Holms doesn't knock her out again as she's a skilled kickboxer in her own right.   

So Holm may just have the style that beats Ronda 9 out of 10 times. 

her'es some highlights though

Edited by Majesty, November 15, 2015 - 01:21 AM.

"Bryant had come to rage against the idea that Howard's clownish disposition could overtake the locker room, the Lakers' culture, and had warned Howard that he would never, ever let it happen." 

• 43,794 posts

Posted November 15, 2015 - 01:45 AM

Rousey should either retire or really take a long ass break. She may not knowing how competitive she is, but that pretty face took way too much punishment last night.

Did she happen to have her nose broken by any chance? Sure looked like it by some of those shots.

yo.

#1233 Michaelyumm

Michaelyumm

Quick & Easy

• 11,417 posts
  • Fan Since:93
  • Fav. Laker:Nick Van Exel

Posted November 15, 2015 - 02:55 AM

Holly Holm is no joke, im not as shocke as everyone else, because I knew who Holly Holm was before and what she's capable of.

Rousey asked for it, hell she didn't even touch gloves with her.

Holm made Ronda look like a fool when she dodged rondas strike and ran into the fence...

My buddy won 600$ lol! he betted against Ronda

Edited by Michaelyumm, November 15, 2015 - 03:02 AM.

#1234 Majesty

Majesty

• Gameday
  • 54,315 posts

Posted November 15, 2015 - 03:54 AM

Rousey should either retire or really take a long ass break. She may not knowing how competitive she is, but that pretty face took way too much punishment last night.

Did she happen to have her nose broken by any chance? Sure looked like it by some of those shots.

Apparently she's fine aside from her lip being split down the middle. Needed to get that stitched up but that's it. 

#1235 BleedPurple&Gold

BleedPurple&Gold

Superstar

• 7,230 posts
  • Name:Gary
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic

Posted November 15, 2015 - 10:14 AM

Woke up to this news and I had to watch it. Crazy. Def one of the biggest upset in mma history and sports history. Rousey was rushing in way too much. Holly Holm made it extremely difficult to get a hold of her. Patient and experience was the key to Holm winning this fight. Phenomenal And correct game plan. Sad because I saw cyborg to knocking her out but guess it won't happen may be Holm vs cyborg next?
  • MAMBA24ILL likes this

#1236 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Starter

• 5,137 posts
  • Name:Matt
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted November 15, 2015 - 10:37 AM

RR should have never stopped trying to grapple Holm. Doesn't matter how many times she was unsuccessful at it, she was getting absolutely neutralized and shook when she tried standing up. Holm was just too precise and long for her to box. That was a certified ass kicking Holm put on her last night.
  • MAMBA24ILL likes this

#1237 BleedPurple&Gold

BleedPurple&Gold

Superstar

• 7,230 posts
  • Name:Gary
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic

Posted November 15, 2015 - 10:52 AM

Rousey tried but key thing.. Holm didn't let her get close to her to be able to grab her and when she did she either shook way or countered with her own takedown. She just fought the perfect fight.

Edited by BleedPurple&Gold, November 15, 2015 - 10:56 AM.

#1238 Majesty

Majesty

• Gameday
  • 54,315 posts

Posted November 16, 2015 - 12:09 AM

Diego Sanchez's reaction 

https://www.instagram.com/p/-GCnjLGaFO

RR should have never stopped trying to grapple Holm. Doesn't matter how many times she was unsuccessful at it, she was getting absolutely neutralized and shook when she tried standing up. Holm was just too precise and long for her to box. That was a certified ass kicking Holm put on her last night.

That's because Holm unlike most everyone else actually knew how you counter Judo, by controlling the hips.  Ronda is used to just throwing people down, when she got up on Holm and Holm just grabbed her waist and controlled her and stopped her from turning, it neutralized what Rousey does.  

Now does Rousey have more things she can go to?  Sure.  But she obviously didn't think she'd have to, so once it didn't work, Holm pounced on her, and that was the end of that.  By the end of the 1st round Ronda knew she was in deep, especially when Holm took her down and wouldn't play her game, AND countered her armbar attempt. 

Ronda may have more dimensions to her game but with the ease of the last few matches she looks like she started depending on her 'one trick' a bit much, so when Holm neutralized it, she was shocked, and while Rousey was trying to figure that out Holm was outboxing her.

At the end of the 1st, Rousey was beaten, she got some confidence back in the 2nd but Holm started making her miss, and hitting her with the straight left and Rousey got tired. Because Holm actually moved.

When Rousey swung and Holm ducked and sent her into the cage and Rousey looked silly, it was evident at that point Holm was toying with her and just looking for the lead left.  She landed it, Rousey went down, as she got back up, Holm had her set up for the high kick and that was it. 

If Rousey wants to stand any chance in a rematch she needs to leg kick the heck out of Holm, that IS if Holm doesn't take her out again first because that would require Rousey to be on her feet..and on her feet with Holm that's not very smart.  Holm's been cro-coping people for a while. 

#1239 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

• 10,257 posts

Posted November 16, 2015 - 12:38 PM

Ronda got what she deserved. She had no respect for Holly or any other woman fighter for that matter. She tried to beat Holly at Hollys own game (striking) and paid the price. I told everyone that was how Ronda was gonna come out. 

I'll admit, I didn't pick Holly to win this after seeing her UFC fights. Nothing stood out or impressed me. But I sure am glad she knocked that smug "unsatisfied" look off Rondas face. 

A few pics I made up....

12241286_1151476734880419_36720893212639

Guess who ain't gonna be in Fast 8

11168947_1150858181608941_91751360530236

12249907_1150808941613865_82805968055037

gifninja-1.gif

#1240 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

• 10,257 posts

Posted November 16, 2015 - 12:41 PM

2 more things. 

Ronda was already gassed after the 1st round. Her conditioning wasn't what it should have been for a 5 round title fight. 

Ronda's already opened up as the favorite in the rematch. 

• Majesty likes this

gifninja-1.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users