• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#101 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 26,897 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted September 15, 2017 - 07:23 AM

i'll be looking forward to this...finally got around to getting into the last 2 seasons of the sopranos, should be done with those just in time for this.  

Sopranos lives up to the hype. One of the greatest dramas of all time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • kball likes this

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#102 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 7,026 posts
  • Fan Since:'71
  • Fav. Laker:kobe, magic, logo

Posted September 15, 2017 - 01:03 PM

Is that the trump impersonators show?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes.

The guy is crazy funny.

And the middle segments are some of the best truthful satire bits that nail the absurdity.

(One had him meeting various real lawyers to defend him, another he was meeting with real life mafia dons for advice)

And the 3rd segment is him interviewing a guest on a set made up to be at Mar-a-Lago

If i had to pick a weak spot, its the guy who plays Pence...who i think may also be a writer on the show.

Edited by kball, September 15, 2017 - 01:05 PM.

Praying for  1. Some Cohesion (Ill fitting parts with young bucks, new guys, and those playing for next contracts may muck things up all season) 2. Better Coaching, No More Tanking (Last season was more of the latter but not sure how much of the former we can count on. Walton with something to prove this season as much as any Laker player) 3. Rookie Watch (Hoping Lonzo outshines his daddy (ROTY??), and Kuzma finds minutes and makes a push for all rook 2nd team)

READY FOR SEASON!!!

#103 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 7,026 posts

Posted September 28, 2017 - 05:37 AM

Good tv viewing weekend.

SAT-Lakers

SUN-Curb Your Enthusiasm returns

was watching a curb marathon last weekend...every scene with Ted Dansen and Larry is priceless. They fight so f'ing funny every time they're in a scene together

•     likes this

Praying for  1. Some Cohesion (Ill fitting parts with young bucks, new guys, and those playing for next contracts may muck things up all season) 2. Better Coaching, No More Tanking (Last season was more of the latter but not sure how much of the former we can count on. Walton with something to prove this season as much as any Laker player) 3. Rookie Watch (Hoping Lonzo outshines his daddy (ROTY??), and Kuzma finds minutes and makes a push for all rook 2nd team)

READY FOR SEASON!!!

#104 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 7,026 posts

Posted October 04, 2017 - 01:02 PM

Thought the episode was prit-tay prit-tay prit-tay good!

READY FOR SEASON!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users