#201 KB24

KB24

Off The Bench

• 2,607 posts
  • Name:Cameron
  • Fan Since:It's in my blood
  • Fav. Laker:Magic and Kobe

Posted April 04, 2009 - 01:25 AM

I'm glad she did this. They say it'll be playing most likely across all theaters on the same day when Chris Brown is set to go to court.

Where's the link? lol
1985 Lakers Championship ring. LA 4 BOS 2.
http://i41.tinypic.com/5v7qdj.jpg

#202 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*
  • Guests

Posted April 06, 2009 - 02:56 PM

Whoops, forgot, rarely happens to me.

Oh well, it's www.tmz.com anyway.. lol

http://www.tmz.com/

Chris Brown Due Back in Court for Rihanna Case

http://www.people.co...0270272,00.html

Posted Image

After lying low for the past month – working, playing basketball and receiving counseling – Chris Brown's courthouse drama resumes Monday afternoon.

The singer, 19, who's required to show in person in a Los Angeles courtroom, is expected to enter a plea on two felony counts for his allegedly violent fight with girlfriend Rihanna on Feb. 8.

"Unless a plea deal with prosecutors has been worked out behind the scenes, Brown will probably plead not guilty," says L.A. criminal defense attorney Steve Sitkoff, who's not involved with the case. "His lawyer may want more time to develop his defense, and Brown can always change his plea down the road."

What Could Happen
Among the possible scenarios Monday:

• Brown pleads not guilty, and a new hearing date is set. The next hearing will determine if there's enough evidence to go to trial.

• He could accept a plea deal on lesser charges and be sentenced on the spot. Some jail time is possible.

• He could enter a guilty plea to both felonies but the case could later be reduced to misdemeanors if he complies with court orders.

• His lawyer could ask for another postponement of the arraignment.

Rihanna, 21, is not required nor expected to show, says L.A. District Attorney spokeswoman Sandi Gibbons, who adds: "We have every indication that she's still a cooperating witness."
FULL ARTICLE inside link.

#203 Grandpa Herman

Grandpa Herman

Guru

• 3,756 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Lamar Odom

Posted April 06, 2009 - 06:02 PM

I still think CB is a cool dude despite all this. No one is immune to mistakes.
Basketball Reasons...

#204 JEN

JEN

Legend

• 27,534 posts

Posted April 07, 2009 - 05:48 AM

Chris Brown pleads not guilty

Singer Chris Brown was back in a Los Angeles courtroom Monday afternoon. The R&B singer pleaded not guilty to felony charges of
assaulting his girlfriend Rihanna in Hancock Park.

Chris is accused of punching, biting and choking the pop star until she almost lost consciousness on February 8th.

Brown was charged on March 5th with two felonies - assault likely to cause great bodily harm and making criminal threats. If convicted, Brown's punishment could range from probation to five years in prison. Another hearing in the case has been set for April 29

Source

#205 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*
  • Guests

Posted April 07, 2009 - 12:29 PM

Ehh.. of course he's gonna' do that, what a fool.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users