According to TMZ, Kobe Bryant’s mom hit a home run on selling some of Bryant’s old gear. Kobe had sued his mom earlier in the year for attempting to sell his old gear and the two have since come to an agreement allowing Bryant’s mom to sell about 10% of his old stuff. Well, that auction ended last night and it earned quite the healthy sum.
– 2000 NBA L.A. Lakers Championship ring: $165,889.80
– 2000 All Star ring: $52,854
– Kobe’s used H.S. Uniform: $48,048.15
– Kobe’s used Lakers jersey: $7,938.45
– Kobe American Flag Adidas Sneakers: $7,216.25
More gear was also auctioned off and the total amount earned was $450,000
Do you think Kobe’s mom had the right to sell his old gear?