Enjoy some of these stories we have compiled for you!
- Five things to take from Lakers-Trail Blazers – Despite having only won seven games in Portland since 1996, the Lakers have five things they can take away from last night’s loss at the Rose Garden.
- The weight of Laker Nation rests on Andrew Bynum – Whether he’s the foundation of the next Laker era or the trade chip/bridge to it, the future of the Lakers rests on Bynum’s shoulders (or should we say knees).
- Purple and Gold take on a new color – ESPN’s J.A. Adande says that this year’s Laker roster is different from any Laker team from the last 30+ years.
- Steve Blake is finishing what Derek Fisher starts - Despite a disappointing first year with the Lakers, Steve Blake’s fourth-quarter play this season has been getting Laker fans to notice.
- Mike Brown: “Right Now, Kobe Bryant allows me to coach him.” – The LA Times’ TJ Simers sits down with Mike Brown to talk about his new Lakers squad and his relationship with Kobe Bryant.
- Wrist injections keeping Kobe’s drive for six alive - Despite torn ligaments in his wrist, Bryant will stop at nothing towards his goal at becoming the greatest Laker of all time.