Enjoy some of these stories we have compiled for you! Sponsored by: YamahaGenerators.com
- NBA proposes $45 Million Hard Salary Cap – The Leagues memo’s most eye-popping element is the league’s proposed $45 million hard cap, which cuts the current $58 million soft cap by nearly 25 percent.
- How the Sixers Can Get Bynum – An interesting comparison to the flurry of local Laker trade talk as Delaware Online writer Martin Frank discusses his team’s chances of acquiring Andrew Bynum.
- 20 Signs You’re A Lakerholic During This Offseason – The off season came a bit sooner than usual for Laker fans this off season. Here are 20 signs that you may have a problem.
- Impending Free Agents the Lakers Could Welcome – After last off season’s free agent boom led to a second round playoff exit, the Lakers look to this season’s free agency period with a sense of guarded optimism.
- A Look at the Candidates Who Could Be the Lakers New Leading Man – The south bay’s Daily Breeze does a in-depth look at the short list of head coaching candidates for the Lakers.
- Lakers’ New Coach: Shaw for Better, But Dunleavy Not Far Worse – Despite his recent history with the Clippers, don’t forget Mike Dunleavey’s successful track record with the Trail Blazers and his previous stint with the Lakers.
- Should the Lakers Stick With The Triangle Offense? – With a new incoming head coach, to what extent will the team keep Tex Winter’s system?
- Fan’s Look: Will the Lakers Front Office Seek Approval From Kobe on New Coach? – Having Phil Jackson as his head coach for most of his NBA career, how much clout will Kobe Bryant have in the upcoming coaching decision?