Kobe

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,070 posts

Posted January 09, 2009 - 05:05 PM

Didn't Jerry West win a Finals MVP on the losing team?

the only player in history and most likely the only player who will ever

4 titles would be awesome

but in a row which is unlikely but it would be cool to just dominate the league like that every year for 4 years

the fan in me truly wants kobe to get like 6 more or something but the realist in me sees maybe 1 or 2 more possibly 3 unlikely 4
Posted Image

#22 kobynum

kobynum

Panic eliminator

• 10,358 posts
  • Name:LA Pharaoh
  • Fan Since:In Los Angeles, LA fandom is a birthrite
  • Fav. Laker:Mamba and Magic

Posted January 09, 2009 - 05:16 PM

more rings than jordan, two more mvps, dpoy, an 101 point game, a few 20 dimes game, most points in history, most points in a playoff game, most threes hit in a game again, a game with ten + points, dimes, steals, blocks, and boards, and the most consecutive free throws hit
Again - this team, as currently constructed won't make it out of the second round of the playoffs, let alone the West or win the Finals.---fido on 2011 Lakers

#23 phifedogg76

phifedogg76

I left my wallet in El Segundo's practice facility

• 1,838 posts
  • Name:Joe $
  • Fan Since:1980
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Shaq and Kobe

Posted January 09, 2009 - 05:48 PM

more rings than jordan, two more mvps, dpoy, an 101 point game, a few 20 dimes game, most points in history, most points in a playoff game, most threes hit in a game again, a game with ten + points, dimes, steals, blocks, and boards, and the most consecutive free throws hit

the ones in bold he will NEVER accomlish
Posted Image

Go Lakeshow!!!

#24 kobynum

kobynum

Panic eliminator

• 10,358 posts
  • Name:LA Pharaoh
  • Fan Since:In Los Angeles, LA fandom is a birthrite
  • Fav. Laker:Mamba and Magic

Posted January 09, 2009 - 06:07 PM

you dont think he can break Kareem's record? I think he is maybe the only one b/c i dont think he will physically break down like i suspect Wade and Lebron to do
Again - this team, as currently constructed won't make it out of the second round of the playoffs, let alone the West or win the Finals.---fido on 2011 Lakers

#25 phifedogg76

phifedogg76

• 1,838 posts

Posted January 09, 2009 - 06:21 PM

you dont think he can break Kareem's record? I think he is maybe the only one b/c i dont think he will physically break down like i suspect Wade and Lebron to do

well, he might, youre right i dont wanna say NEVER on that one but he would have to average 20 points a game from now until hes 40 years old which would mean hes played 23 years in the league ... i dont know if his body can handle that and if he can produce that when hes 38-40 years old
Posted Image

Go Lakeshow!!!

#26 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,070 posts

Posted January 09, 2009 - 07:01 PM

well, he might, youre right i dont wanna say NEVER on that one but he would have to average 20 points a game from now until hes 40 years old which would mean hes played 23 years in the league ... i dont know if his body can handle that and if he can produce that when hes 38-40 years old

if hes still scoring 20ppg at 40 he goes down as the greatest scorer in league history

i mean yeah MJ averaged 20ppg at 40 but that was with his 2 year break and after his second retirement

kobe would be playing 23 years straight that would be ludicrous
Posted Image

#27 phifedogg76

phifedogg76

• 1,838 posts

Posted January 09, 2009 - 07:02 PM

if hes still scoring 20ppg at 40 he goes down as the greatest scorer in league history

i mean yeah MJ averaged 20ppg at 40 but that was with his 2 year break and after his second retirement

kobe would be playing 23 years straight that would be ludicrous

well thats kinda why i thought he wouldnt be able to do it because its just a very hard thing to do for him but you never know
Posted Image

Go Lakeshow!!!

#28 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,070 posts

Posted January 09, 2009 - 07:05 PM

well thats kinda why i thought he wouldnt be able to do it because its just a very hard thing to do for him but you never know

kobe is the one guy i wouldn't put it past but 23 years straight that would have to be a record in itself
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users