#21 ファイナルファンタジ

ファイナルファンタジ

Pump Up The Fruit

• 12,134 posts
  • Name:Jerry
  • Fan Since:Forever
  • Fav. Laker:コービーブライアント

Posted January 08, 2009 - 06:38 PM

Instead of complaining, he should take this as an initiative to light him up next time they play. But man, he fouls at the worse times. All the way at half court with one minute remaining? What are you trying to do with that?

Posted Image
Team Farmar
United we stand. Divided we fall.

#22 daco_inc

daco_inc

Starter

• 4,431 posts
  • Fan Since:birth
  • Fav. Laker:growing up: magic, now: kobe

Posted January 08, 2009 - 06:46 PM

So is this the first time Sasha's been called a [expletive]? I find that hard to believe. I like the guy and all, but "[expletive]" is definitely a word I'd use to describe him if he was guarding me...

#23 popo

popo

Nawab

• 15,221 posts
  • Fan Since:1992
  • Fav. Laker:Farmar/Divac

Posted January 08, 2009 - 07:02 PM

Drama queen Vujabrick.
Team Farmar

Team Pau

Team Ron Ron

#24 Machinehead

Machinehead

BringBackSasha

• 6,671 posts
  • Name:Daniel
  • Fan Since:Radmanovic's long hair days.
  • Fav. Laker:Sasha Vujacic

Posted January 08, 2009 - 07:20 PM

If more people had that attitude they'd succeed. I've never understood what's so wrong about that. You don't compete in something, especially sports, just to be a nice guy who sprinkles magical fairy dust and grants everyone's wishes.

And lol @ the refs calling "stupid" fouls on him. Sasha is one of those players who foul A LOT and complain about every single call. Most players at least admit it when they get caught with their hand in the cookie jar, but Sasha could hit a guy head on and leave his head leaking and still complain if it got called.

Judging from your user name, avatar, and sig, though, you're obviously a big Sasha fan. lol

I understand that some people like that kind of attitude but I'm just not a fan of it, mainly because I'm a fan of the underdog players who are quiet and try hard without trying to get into the others head by using words.

Some of the fouls being called are questionable. There are times he'll hit the guy and he'll complain and I'll look at him like "C'mon Sasha, you obviously hit him" but he's an emotional player and I think all of a sudden he's feeling a lot of pressure.

I'm a huge Sasha fan and I'll try to defend him everyday. Sometimes it's hard, especially when he's inconsistent as he has been so far this year, but I won't ditch him for another player. Sometimes it's more fun to root for the underdog instead of the guy on top, that way, it's a learning experience every game instead of the same thing over and over.
Posted Image

#25 Mo Rings

Mo Rings

Fan since Hector was a pup!

• 543 posts
  • Fan Since:1971
  • Fav. Laker:All of 'em!

Posted January 08, 2009 - 08:18 PM

Consider this. A quiet, serene, anvil breaks many hammers.

#26 daco_inc

daco_inc

Starter

• 4,431 posts
  • Fan Since:birth
  • Fav. Laker:growing up: magic, now: kobe

Posted January 08, 2009 - 11:04 PM

Let's be real. This probably didn't even end up happening. LOL I can just imagine Sasha going up to Mitch's office and telling him about this. Then Mitch laughs and tells him to stop being a little [expletive].

#27 xplayforrealx

xplayforrealx

Rookie

• 350 posts
  • Fan Since:2002
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant and Sasha Vujacic

Posted January 08, 2009 - 11:16 PM

I understand that some people like that kind of attitude but I'm just not a fan of it, mainly because I'm a fan of the underdog players who are quiet and try hard without trying to get into the others head by using words.

Some of the fouls being called are questionable. There are times he'll hit the guy and he'll complain and I'll look at him like "C'mon Sasha, you obviously hit him" but he's an emotional player and I think all of a sudden he's feeling a lot of pressure.

I'm a huge Sasha fan and I'll try to defend him everyday. Sometimes it's hard, especially when he's inconsistent as he has been so far this year, but I won't ditch him for another player. Sometimes it's more fun to root for the underdog instead of the guy on top, that way, it's a learning experience every game instead of the same thing over and over.

Im a Sasha fan too =D
Mike Breen: Walton can tip it. Bryant with the save.
Hubie Brown: Oh you gotta get a shot here
Mike Breen: Final Seconds.. Bryant for the win, BANG!

Your signature violates forum guidelines.

#28 Ethdude

Ethdude

Rookie

• 63 posts
  • Name:Sam
  • Fan Since:1991- Jordan almost made me cry that year.

Posted January 09, 2009 - 02:20 PM

And the Hornet's proved how good they were by losing to the Jazz the next night, Sasha is a verbal assassin hah.
The best sports franchise in the world.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users