3 replies to this topic

#1 TheCalmInsanity

TheCalmInsanity

TLN's Official Clipper Fan

• 785 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson!

Posted January 06, 2009 - 01:04 PM

http://sports.espn.g...tory?id=3814175

DENVER -- Denver Nuggets All-Star Carmelo Anthony will miss at least three weeks with a fracture to his shooting hand but won't need surgery.

The team said Tuesday Anthony will be fitted for a removable splint after breaking a bone in his right hand in a victory over the Indiana Pacers the night before.

Anthony was injured early in the third quarter when Pacers center Jeff Foster swatted at the ball, catching a good chunk of Anthony's hand.

Anthony continued to play despite numbness in the hand, scoring 21 points before leaving late in the fourth quarter of a 135-115 win.
I'm a DIE HARD Clippers fan, and proud. I respect the Lakers and watch them every chance I get.

Respect me and I'll respect you. Don't respect me... we'll cross that bridge when we get there :)

#2 androsays

androsays

representing infinity with presidencies

• 4,722 posts
  • Name:andro
  • Fan Since:90s
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted January 06, 2009 - 01:29 PM

he's on my fantasy team, i've been trying to trade him since i heard the news yesterday. :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

2div

#3 BeeZee

BeeZee

Reigning Purple & Gold

• 5,869 posts
  • Fan Since:1993
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Horry, Van Exel

Posted January 06, 2009 - 03:04 PM

Tough break for the Nuggets, as they've come some tough games coming up in the next month. It should be interesting to see how well Billups does leading this team - I think if they can come out of this still atop their division and in the Top 4 record-wise in the West, Billups will start getting a lot of MVP talk (though he still won't win - LeBron will).

Bleeding purple & gold...

#4 ファイナルファンタジ

ファイナルファンタジ

Pump Up The Fruit

• 12,134 posts
  • Name:Jerry
  • Fan Since:Forever
  • Fav. Laker:コービーブライアント

Posted January 06, 2009 - 03:13 PM

Melo's wet all the time.

Posted Image
Team Farmar