#62 LAL024

LAL024

Rookie

• Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Fan Since:1995
  • Fav. Laker:Magic and Kobe

Posted January 10, 2009 - 12:23 AM

Blaming the loss on the refs, and taking the loss are two different things. Just because Kobe didn't put the loss on himself, he didn't blame the refs and say they should review the call because he believed it wasn't a travel or he didn't foul Mcgrady. Kobe traveled and he probably saw that, and he didn't make up some crap after the game. He took the loss.

You don't need to take the blame for a loss to look like a good player. Taking the loss sure looks a lot better than blaming the refs indirectly for the loss.

I do agree with your statement above. But you should know that you're hurting someone's feeling by making fun of Lebron on a Laker site :blink:
Posted Image

Base, you should listen to Heir and leave Lebron James Alone!!! huhuhuhu
:lol: LMFAO

On a serious note, LJ and the Cavs just beat the hell out of the hated Celtics. It really made my night. :rock:

Edited by LAL024, January 10, 2009 - 12:27 AM.

#63 Aceis²FresH

Aceis²FresH

║│ █│║ ▌║│█║▌║▌║

• 2,701 posts
  • Fav. Laker:#32.

Posted January 10, 2009 - 12:45 AM

Posted Image

#64 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,071 posts

Posted January 10, 2009 - 01:23 AM

lebron walked all over the celtics today
Posted Image

#65 Grandpa Herman

Grandpa Herman

Guru

• 3,756 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Lamar Odom

Posted January 10, 2009 - 02:59 PM

Blaming the loss on the refs, and taking the loss are two different things. Just because Kobe didn't put the loss on himself, he didn't blame the refs and say they should review the call because he believed it wasn't a travel or he didn't foul Mcgrady. Kobe traveled and he probably saw that, and he didn't make up some crap after the game. He took the loss.

You don't need to take the blame for a loss to look like a good player. Taking the loss sure looks a lot better than blaming the refs indirectly for the loss.

"It's definitely tough," he said. "We all make mistakes. I'm not downplaying the refs because they do an unbelievable job. I couldn't do it. It is tough because guys can do a lot of things that they couldn't do back in the 60s and 70s."

Doesn't sound like he's blaming the loss on the refs to me. He also said it's difficult since the refs aren't consistent when they make the call, so how can he really know what's legal and what's not? You can't argue against that right there.
Basketball Reasons...

#66 Grandpa Herman

Grandpa Herman

Guru

• 3,756 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Lamar Odom

Posted January 10, 2009 - 03:02 PM

I do agree with your statement above. But you should know that you're hurting someone's feeling by making fun of Lebron on a Laker site :blink:
Posted Image

Base, you should listen to Heir and leave Lebron James Alone!!! huhuhuhu
:lol: LMFAO

On a serious note, LJ and the Cavs just beat the hell out of the hated Celtics. It really made my night. :rock:

I don't hesitate to jump in when fans are being bias. That's probably the one thing I hate the most about sports, bias fans who call OTHER fans bias.
Basketball Reasons...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users