#1 magicbalala245

magicbalala245

Call Me Mr. Clutch or Mr. Automatic

• 3,455 posts
  • Fan Since:I was born in '91
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Magic, Lamar

Posted January 03, 2009 - 04:29 PM

Article

With P.J. Brown insisting he will stay retired, Boston is bound to check in again with Robert Horry to see if Big Shot Rob has any interest, at 38, in joining the Celtics for a few months as their Brown-like bench sage in the frontcourt.

But we spoke to Horry on Friday and he reiterated what he told us in November: He doesn't expect to be back in the NBA this season, if ever.

Asked if he had heard recently from the Celtics, Horry said: "Not talking to anyone."

Back in November, he admitted that Celtics guard Sam Cassell -- his former Houston Rockets teammate -- had informed Horry that he was on Boston's radar. But Horry acknowledges that his history with Celtics executive director of basketball operations Danny Ainge, most notably Horry's infamous toss of a towel in Ainge's face when he was coaching in Phoenix, makes Boston a highly unlikely landing spot for the 6-foot-10 forward with seven rings.

"Sam said: 'I talked to Doc. He's thinking about bringing you in at the end of the season, so make sure you stay in shape,'" Horry told us six weeks ago. "I said, 'That's fine about Doc, but who is that GM in Boston?' I don't think that's gonna work out."

Posted Image

#2 ファイナルファンタジ

ファイナルファンタジ

Pump Up The Fruit

• 12,134 posts
  • Name:Jerry
  • Fan Since:Forever
  • Fav. Laker:コービーブライアント

Posted January 04, 2009 - 03:02 AM

That's good, he should stick to retirement. He already has seven rings.

Posted Image
Team Farmar
United we stand. Divided we fall.

#3 insert coin here

insert coin here

I killed Kwame Brown.

• 1,759 posts
  • Fan Since:Forever.
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Posted January 04, 2009 - 04:34 AM

Posted Image
=
Posted Image
"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people."
Karl Marx

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users