Photo

Are the Lakers the most exciting team to watch ?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Jeffs

Jeffs

Rookie

• 56 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 04, 2009 - 02:09 PM

Tough to get an accurate response on a Lakers board. For me, the Lakers are always the most exciting team to watch, simply because they are my favorite team and thus the team that I most enjoy watching. :P

However, this year a fair argument can be made for them being the most exciting team from an objective point of view. They're one of the best passing teams in the league, if not the best altogether. They have a superstar perimeter player, which are always more exciting to watch than star frontcourt players. They have a high fly act off the bench in Trevor Ariza. They tend to play a pretty up tempo style. Oh, and they're the Lakers with the biggest fanbase in the world. All those things work in their favor.

In the end though, I really don't care. I'm always excited watching the Lakers play, whether it's a 130-128 shootout or a 88-65 'blowout' win. Provided they're the team winning, that is...
Jeffs

#22 nameant

nameant

Reppin from TX

• 1,227 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted January 04, 2009 - 02:13 PM

You'll never get a clear answer b/c people don't wanna admit other teams are exciting or more exciting than their team. I love watching the Lakers play. From top to bottom, I think we're the most exciting team in the league. When this team is on they're just the most exciting, talented, unselfish team in the league. I think a true measure of whether or not a team is exciting is ratings. We bring in the ratings, no debate there. People tune in to watch us play. Not just Lakers fans, the world.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users