#21 kobynum

kobynum

Panic eliminator

• 10,358 posts
  • Name:LA Pharaoh
  • Fan Since:In Los Angeles, LA fandom is a birthrite
  • Fav. Laker:Mamba and Magic

Posted January 04, 2009 - 01:31 PM

The thing is, that it appears to be some ego issues on that team. we all see kg's intensity and it gets a bit much. Now PP, he isnt going to ever jeapordize his team because he feels like he is a league ambassador or something, but his cockiness can turn off his teammates, then you have Ray "hollywood" Allen, he just comes off stuck-up. Now mix in role players, like house , allen, and glen big baby davis, these guys are HOOD, and sometimes that will lead to people challenging the authority(especially house) that the BIG 3 dictates, especially since they take it all too seriously. And I cant say for sure that Doc can handle situations that get outta control in th elocker room. I believe that allen isnt as happy as the other two in the Big 3, and i also believe that he doesnt garner the same respect that the other two do in that locker room.
Again - this team, as currently constructed won't make it out of the second round of the playoffs, let alone the West or win the Finals.---fido on 2011 Lakers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users